Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] (3317 Views)

LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
5hanklee:

Made in Wuhan. grin
Your main account chop coro? cheesy

Shank, pity the guy na. He has been trolling me with at least 8 different accounts hoping I'll give him enough attention.

Don't expose him, please. Allow him try hard to fit in where he isn't welcomed.

I quoted you, but watch how he'll rush to reply this quote.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

I lost one thing to write the book. I lost the chance of meeting Obama.

I was in a certain country at the time and Obama was around to see the Prime Minister of that country.

My roommate went to see him, but I was in the room thinking about my life as I was going through heartbreak and 1 minute in bed dilemma.

I'm glad my pains didn't go in vain at last — I turned them to books years later. All the big people I missed seeing face-to-face, I regained the loss with these books and I'm glad no single soul has ever come back to return the books (even though I told them to return them and get their money back if they don't work).

Yes, they return, but only to shower praises and tell me how the book(s) have changed their lives for good and how they wished they had read it/them earlier.

I appreciate your comment. This is to say: dedication and focus pay.

Oh, two scammers did come back to return our WooTalks book. They bought, refused to read, came back and asked for their money and I gave it back to them. Life goes on.

Glad 99.99% are honest and appreciative.

So questions like 'meet Obama or make money why you sleep' are actually from real life experience. shocked
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Shank, pity the guy na. He has been trolling me with at least 8 different accounts hoping I'll give him enough attention.

cheesy
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up !!!
I will PP you for now grin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
5hanklee:

So questions like 'meet Obama or make money why you sleep' are actually from real life experience. shocked

All my books are 80% true stories and 10% true solutions from real life. No fiction.

Even when I tried to write a fiction book called The Naughty Tiger, 80% of the story is true.

I'm not good at coming up with fake stories. This is why I hate fictions.

I can write a book in a day — all true stories. Formatting and proofreading is what takes time.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:

Hahahaha. You wicked o.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

All my books are 80% true stories and 10% true solutions from real life. No fiction.

Even when I tried to write a fiction book called The Naughty Tiger, 80% of the story is true.

I'm not good at coming up with fake stories. This is why I hate fictions.

I can write a book in a day — all true stories. Formatting and proofreading is what takes time.
Na you be boss o.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:

grin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. You wicked o.
shut up... I am promoting your thread on your behalf !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
As stingy as ilegendd is he didnt do any giveaways since 2015... is he broke?

ilegendd send me 10k nahgrin

He spent all his hard earned money ontop another man's wifegrin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. You wicked o.
Wicked Men Association Of Nigeria [WMAN]
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ilegendd send me 10k nah, for recharge card
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
My fellow [SMAN]. my Girlfriend birthday is tomorow. and i want to surprise her with N10 . hope is not too much?
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:
My fellow [SMAN].
my Girlfriend birthday is tomorow.
and i want to surprise her with N10 . hope is not too much?
u are alone on that one. If u like surprise her with 50 kobo
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
I playfully tried one of ilegendd legendary titles... I must say his literary works has got the "X- factor".

That dude can write !
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up... I am promoting your thread on your behalf !!!

When God blesses you and He is in charge, even your enemies and haters will promote you.

You have no choice — you're just doing your work. It's called "Work for God." No payment needed.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ilegendd do you coach people with writing?

Can u coach me. Pls !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

When God blesses you and He is in charge, even your enemies and haters will promote you.

You have no choice — you're just doing your work. It's called "Work for God." No payment needed.

Dont provoke me o !grin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ilegendd send me 10k...
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

I quoted you, but watch how he'll rush to reply this quote.

if u dont become friendly I will get livid... my fuse is short !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Mide3367: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

Oh, I see. Our personal person.
Abi o.. Any other thing to be done? Or no need?
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
if u dont become friendly I will get livid... my fuse is short !!!

Don't force yourself on me because I don't force myself on people. Ever since I was born, I only have one male friend and lots of female friends.

If you were a woman, I would've considered you after proving your worth and I'll only keep you in my third class friendzone department, not relationship zone.

So, you can go berserk all you want and get banned for it.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mide3367:
Abi o.. Any other thing to be done? Or no need?

You're already a member as long as you've taken action with Lasticle.

Though, to multiple your badassary, you need TheDAVIDO F*ck Guide. It doesn't have anything to do with the musician, but all about bedroom secrets. It's an acronym.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Mide3367: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

You're already a member as long as you've taken action.

Though, to multiple your badassary, you need TheDAVIDO F*ck Guide. It doesn't have anything to do with the musician, but all about bedroom secrets. It's an acronym.

I have that too... I have bought about 10 of ur books during one of ur discounted sales and chatited 1 and 2 really helped me. How to publish ur book. Already publish 1 sha, Mr friend zone, etc
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mide3367:
I have that too... I have bought about 10 of ur books during one of ur discounted sales and chatited 1 and 2 really helped me. How to publish ur book. Already publish 1 sha, Mr friend zone, etc

Then, you're a full-blown LIBA.

You know, since you've already exposed this, a lot of greedy Nigerians will send you PM to get those books from you at black market rate.

Please, ignore them. I may even be among them just to spy on you to see if you'll fall. Lol.

Remember our agreement during purchase and ignore them. #Smile.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Don't force yourself on me because I don't force myself on people. Ever since I was born, I only have one male friend and lots of female friends.

If you were a woman, I would've considered you after proving your worth and I'll only keep you in my third class friendzone department, not relationship zone.

So, you can go berserk all you want and get banned for it.

One more word from you and I will use your NIN number to track your ass down !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
One more word from you and I will use your NIN number to track your ass down !!!

Do important things with your time. There is a number on my profile and it's registered with my real details. Start from there and stop stalking me on NL.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Mide3367: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Then, you're a full-blown LIBA.

You know, since you've already exposed this, a lot of greedy Nigerians will send you PM to get those books from you at black market rate.

Please, ignore them. I may even be among them just to spy on you to see if you'll fall. Lol.

Remember our agreement during purchase and ignore them. #Smile.

lol... I no dey sell o... It is my copy alone and I remembered our agreement na..
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Do important things with your time. There is a number on my profile and it's registered with my real details. Start from there and stop stalking me on NL.
shut up !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mide3367:
lol... I no dey sell o... It is my copy alone and I remembered our agreement na..

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up !!!

Make I tease you small just for the fun of it.

Drop your account let me send you 50 Naira to buy original sniper.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Make I tease you small just for the fun of it.

Drop your account let me send you 50 Naira to buy original sniper.
The only sniper I will buy will e the one I we use to aim for your skull before splashing your brain on the wall.grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Simp And A King (Pictures) / What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.