Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Useless Country. (1502 Views)

Corona Virus: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Country Ever, Nnamdi Kanu / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by The5DME(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
This NIN of a thing will never work in this country. I went to kosofe LGA since 6am today and I met a large crowd there, but I still didn't give up. I wrote my name down, only go be told that those of us who wrote out names should come back April time.

Can you imagine? April? Meanwhile some people were bribing and they did not write their name but they were called inside. The useless officials said they can only do 30 people's own today.

This useless government keep giving silly mandates they don't even think through. As it is now, I'm not going back to that place ever again. Let them block my sim if they want to.

Damn!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by InfernoNig: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
You don't mean it.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by theMagnet: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
That's is the impact of running a Terrorist government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Freestainworld(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin come back April nah, you are pregnant, that is your booking day.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SocialJustice: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
This NIN of a thing will never work in this country. I went to kosofe LGA since 6am today and I met a large crowd there, but I still didn't give up. I wrote my name down, only go be told that those of us who wrote out names should come back April time.

Can you imagine? April? Meanwhile some people were bribing and they did not write their name but they were called inside. The useless officials said they can only do 30 people's own today.

This useless government keep giving silly mandates they don't even think through. As it is now, I'm not going back to that place ever again. Let them block my sim if they want to.

Damn!
In the end, the whole thing will fail.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Queenlovely(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
mine is 29th January
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SlayerForever: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Somebody said you're pregnant. Lwkmd.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
How can this country be talking about digitalization when they cannot compute a simple program to generate the NIN at the comfort of your home undecided

Seun, we need to let them know! Jeki won mó!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
lol...
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:

Damn!
Let them block my sim,too.
Damn!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Miracle1991: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
In the end, the whole thing will fail.
normal ipob prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SocialJustice: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Miracle1991:
normal ipob prayers.
I'm not an easterner. King of assumption.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Ekejoestar(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mine was feb 2022 at ota local govt ogun state
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by ngadaAwo: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Miracle1991:
This is the kind of write up that the mod should not allow to see the light of the day. If Nigeria is useless,then you, your father, your grandmother and grandfather are useless because you and all your family members are Nigerians.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Miracle1991: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
I will say it again if Nigeria including me is a failed country then you and your grandmother is a failed generation because you and your grandmother are Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by GoldenOnyi: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Power Shift Political Academy is an all new first of it’s kind public and political training academy designed to recruit, equip and empower new leaders in the Nigerian public and political space.
This signature program is designed to help aspiring and emerging leaders break through barriers that often stand as a great hindrance to their political aspirations.
This program is non-partisan and targets young people with the goal of helping them to effectively participate in politics and public leadership in other to affect positive change in the country.
Visit www.powershift.org.ng to Apply. Application Deadline for 2021 academic session is 24th January, 2021.
For more information about this program please call 0803-736-0141 or email applynow@powers
hift.org.ng

NB: Full scholarship available for first 20 applicants.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by sammysmiles(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
April!
Me sef no do the NIN again...
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin laugh wan tear my belle. Why wait till there's a deadline, when others were registering, why didn't key into it. The last minute process dey show you shege you dey complain. You never see something, you go lament tire
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by The5DME(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetJoystick:
grin laugh wan tear my belle. Why wait till there's a deadline, when others were registering, why didn't key into it. The last minute process dey show you shege you dey complain. You never see something, you go lament tire
didn't you read? I've registered and done everything since like late 2019, but they had no printer and I couldn't print out. I went back 2020 and they kept postponing me till I just forgot about it completely. I've done my registration I just need the slip, that's all and I misplaced the Sim I used in registering also.

Learn to read next time.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Duridadi: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Exactly Usless like yourself grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
didn't you read? I've registered and done everything since like late 2019, but they had no printer and I couldn't print out. I went back 2020 and they kept postponing me till I just forgot about it completely. I've done my registration I just need the slip, that's all and I misplaced the Sim I used in registering also.

Learn to read next time.
I read clearly, you are the one who wrote and didn't read your own write up. Where did you state in your initial post that you have since registered and only wanted to collect the slip?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:

Damn!
Fulani herdsmen
Bandit
Boko haram
Think other wise
Nigeria is useful to those terrorists
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:

Damn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are just knowing. I have known since my primary school days. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:

Damn!
Very useless idiot OP. For simple difficulty u're calling our nation useless?
Some ppl need to be deported to any foreign nation to understand the important of their country no matter how bad it's.
If ur state is bad or ur Governor is bad, or certainly u're surrounded by bad ppl u can't categorically judge the whole nation by their attitudes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Attack On First Bank Branch In Anambra - Police / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Yahaya Bello’s Top Commissioner Along Kogi Highway / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.