Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes (9615 Views)

UK Deputy High Commissioner Lays Wreath At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day / Sanwo-Olu Lays Foundation For New Massey Hospital (Pictures) / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Lanrelagboi: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu at the #ArmedForcesRemembranceDay2021 Parade and Laying Wreath Ceremony at the Remembrance Arcade, Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.

#ForAGreaterLagos

@HQNigerianArmy @NigAirForce @NigerianNavy @PoliceNG @cnc_legion @DefenceInfoNG
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1350045455384784897?s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by adeskee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
May the soul of the fallen heros rest in perfect peace.

To my fellow colleagues writing exam on Monday @Lasu,I wish you all best of luck.

To the person who open this thread,making it possible for me to be FTC in 5years of joining this forum,you will never die at ur prime.

To my uncle who's on the verge of joining d military as a result of joblessness,6years after graduating from the varsity,I pray God provide you with a better option.You won't die for Nigeria.

GWhite test on Saturday
See us through this turbulent period oh Lord

6 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Queenlovely(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
when I started thinking critically was when I started asking myself some deep questions.

we claim to honor the dead, dead soldiers need to be conscious to know they are been honoured.

government should stop fooling people with this charade, the whole essence of these act is to encourage new mytyr to waste their lives. how many politicians kids serve in the field. none, they want to be commanding officers. Nonsense.

When You are dead, You are dead.you lose consciousness.

Even you who fool yourself gathering wealth for unborn children, your own part ends when you die. forget that stupid charade called burial and remembrance, because you are already dust.

You don't know if your decendants will be prudent or lavish.

you are like a father sleeping, you don't know what is happening while you sleep. sleep is equivalent to death

show a man all the love when he is Alive not when he is dead. then you claim his spirit can see you. it will not be well with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by pafestula(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Today una go lay wreath down, tomorrow una go use una hand lay innocent lives down. Confused nation! I hope you do the same thing at Lekki toll gate come October 20th? The upper Mumu pigeons developed stroke and refused to fly in the same country... God is still saying something.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by kesonas(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
K
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Hibeebee1: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Speechless
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Judybash93(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
No social distancing?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
The will forever be in our hearts!
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by eluquenson(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Meanwhile, in Abuja Buhari released pigeon, but they refused to fly.

The country is not safe. The pigeons know that the country is not safe at all, that’s why they refuse to fly away from their cage. There’s no peace in this nation

3 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Macadamemmy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
While Abuja pigeon no gree fly
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by sammyj: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
angry angry Hope Sanwo will count the destruction of the EndSars protest as one of the military achievement in Lagos !!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by eluquenson(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pigeons Released By Buhari Refuse To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by MyOpinion1(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eye service people..
Their mind/heart is full of wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by yemmywesey(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
good, hope amotekuns are inclusive
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by DoctorDree(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
The same soldiers you sent on killing mission at the Lekki toll gate

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by NaijaSumi: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
All for the pictures... Hypocrites
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by NaijaSumi: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
when I started thinking critically was when I started asking myself some deep questions.

we claim to honor the dead, dead soldiers need to be conscious to know they are been honoured.

government should stop fooling people with this charade, the whole essence of these act is to encourage new mytyr to waste their lives. how many politicians kids serve in the field. none, they want to be commanding officers. Nonsense.

Even you who fool yourself gathering wealth for unborn children, your own part ends when you die. forget that stupid charade called burial and remembrance, because you are already dust.

You don't if your decendants will be prudent or lavish.

you are like a father sleeping, you don't know what is happening while you sleep. sleep is equivalent to death

show a man all the love when he is Alive not when he is dead. then you claim his spirit can see you. it will not be well with you.

Nice one dear...
Don't mind them all... Nonsense leaders

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Farki: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
When will you lay one for the civilians they killed in Lagos?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Grandmeister(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

You don't know if your decendants will be prudent or lavish.

I share same thoughts with you everyday.. you see people worrying about what people will do or say after they are gone. You won’t even know if those you left behind are doing fine or not. Whether they curse or praise you won’t even matter because you’re in a deep(and permanent) sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Brunicekid(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sanwo-Olu: the best remembrance day 2021 is that of the 20-10-2020 lekki massacre!!!!
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Miracle1991: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
pafestula:
Today una go lay wreath down, tomorrow una go use una hand lay innocent lives down. Confused nation! I hope you do the same thing at Lekki toll gate come October 20th? The upper Mumu pigeons developed stroke and refused to fly in the same country... God is still saying something.
pained? A bottle of sniper is enough.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
I hope he lays another one on October 20 for the people he killed at Lekki toll gate.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by vioment: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
I like this.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well, every 15th is important to me...
Happy birthday to me
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes by Nchenches: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Most of those called Heros of Nigeria’s civil war were murderers and Jihadists.

The civil war was won for Arewa which rewrote the tales of the civil war to Arewa’s taste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars / Osun APC Primary: Oyetola’s Men Satisfied, Adeoti’s Loyalists Complain / Nyesom Wike Has Left PDP 72hr To Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.