Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Did I OverReact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I OverReact (1063 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
I' called it off with my Gf because she allows her male friends to disrespect me and our relationship.
she is fond of having naughty chat with them and calling her love names.I confronted her and she said their is nothing too serious with them.
told her wasnt comfortable with it , that she should set boundaries ,chat with them normal like friends and let them know i'm no longer comfortable with the nature of their chats, her response was she can't do that.

maybe others doesn't care but i'm not comfortable with it. because i found it disrespectful for a lady in serious relationship and still be having naughty chat with other guys.

i' have complained several times but all fell in deaf ears, her defense always is that i'm insecure.i guess her loyalty lies is to naughty chats with her male friends, this leave me no option than to part ways with her. i hope my reaction is not overboard.

2 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by schoolboymatt(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
you did the right thing. trust me.

13 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by InfernoNig: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good thing you called it off. It goes down in the DM, before you know it, you are sharing her with them, that's if it's not happening already or has been happening. No Jonzing

10 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by Sundrus: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naughty chats to nude sharing...from nude sharing to the real deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I OverReact by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
I' called it off with my Gf because she allows her male friends to disrespect me and our relationship.
she is fond of having naughty chat with them and calling her love names.I confronted her and she said their is nothing too serious with them.
told her wasnt comfortable with it , that she should set boundaries, and let them know i'm no longer comfortable with the nature of their chats, her response was she can't do that.

maybe others doesn't care but i'm not comfortable with it. because i found it disrespectful for a lady in serious relationship and still be having naughty chat with other guys.

i' have complained several times but all fell in deaf ears, her defense always is that i'm insecure.i guess her loyalty lies is to naughty chats with her male friends, this leave me no option than to part ways with her. i hope my reaction is not overboard.

Oga, Stop Complaining. 4rm Ur Post, It's Obvious Dat Ur Relationship With Her Is Very Boring. There Is Probably No Fun In Ur Relationship. If U Don't Make Ur Relationship With Her Lively, Her Chance Of Being With U Is 2%. She Will Dump U.

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truvel:
Oga, Stop Complaining. 4rm Ur Post, It's Obvious Dat Ur Relationship With Her Is Very Boring. There Is Probably No Fun In Ur Relationship. If U Don't Make Ur Relationship With Her Lively, Her Chance Of Being With U Is 2%. She Will Dump U.
boring kecheesy
We talk on phone average of 3 hours per day.she is not even far away from me. We meet at least 4/5 times a week.
My problem with her is not setting boundaries with her male friends probably because he gets financial benefits from them.

Besides I have part ways with her. If simps like you tolerate your gfs having naughty chats with their males friends I cant.

6 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by paschalj4(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Op you made the right decision by ending your relationship with her, no need to feel so bad or regret your decision, trust me if i were in shoes i will do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by ogashman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
told her wasnt comfortable with it , that she should set boundaries, and let them know i'm no longer comfortable with the nature of their chats, her response was she can't do that.

u did the right thing man......she should choose between u and her male friends

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogashman:

i tried to look away but I just cant ignore the red flag. I really love her but that is not enough

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's obvious she can't obliged to your word Man

Gotta leh her go
Re: Did I OverReact by ORIENTATION101: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Obviously she want to eat her cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
It's obvious she can't obliged to your word Man

Gotta leh her go

I've already part ways with her, just want to know if my actions werent overboard

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Obviously she want to eat her cake and have it
Exactly i see no reasons why she can't caution Her male friends, set boundaries and Have decent chat with them.
Re: Did I OverReact by merieam16(f): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lolzz...when u see anoda girl that's nt doin wat u want, u ll still part ways with her. keep parting ways with them until u marry a wrong person

if u like quote me, u re so on ur own
Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
merieam16:
Lolzz...when u see anoda girl that's nt doin wat u want, u ll still part ways with her. keep parting ways with them until u marry a wrong person

I made concessions in the course of relationship , but she is not willing to do same.
Before I get married to an average Nigeria lady she must tick all my boxes. And I set the pace and the rules

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by merieam16(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:

I made concessions in the course of relationship , but she is not willing to do same.
Before I get married to an average Nigeria lady she must tick all my boxes. And I set the pace and the rules
continue...u go grow iron bear bear grin
Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
merieam16:
continue...u go grow iron bear bear grin
mtcheew, marriage is not for everybody, some of us will eventually get a babymama then continue with life.
I have both physical attraction and the resources to throw around, this girl made me chase away a lot of p-ussies just to get serious with her cheesycheesy now i'm going back to my bitches , at least no commitment is involved this time around.

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by Jack005(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
mtcheew, marriage is not for everybody, some of us will eventually get a babymama then continue with life.
I have both physical attraction and the resources to throw around, this girl made me chase away a lot of p-ussies just to get serious with her cheesycheesy now i'm going back to my bitches , at least no commitment is involved this time around.
Relationships these days can be waste of time and resources at times. Welcome to the hood bro. With time you gonna forget about her..Cheer up!

2 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
I've already part ways with her, just want to know if my actions werent overboard

For whia
Re: Did I OverReact by BarrSly: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sticking to one person is a waste of time.

One of my girls out of the many I have was talking to me about serious relationship not knowing that I had gone through her phone and found some naughty chats as well which I held to myself as evidence should she come and complain of my unserious nature towards her.

Today she finally brought up the conversation about my unserious nature and I gave her the warning of her life as well as furnished her with enough evidence. As I speak to you she has acknowledged her place in my life as one of my many bitches lol.

We move.

Welcome to the club brother.

OkoNDOoBo:

2 Likes

Re: Did I OverReact by extol1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
why do men really say they love their girlfriend when she misbehave? you did the right thing. let her go and meet I need urgent 2k guys

1 Like

Re: Did I OverReact by BlenzTalk: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogashman:

exactly, my point.
Re: Did I OverReact by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Continue parting ways

Unatoto
Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
BarrSly:
Sticking to one person is a waste of time.

One of my girls out of the many I have was talking to me about serious relationship not knowing that I had gone through her phone and found some naughty chats as well which I held to myself as evidence should she come and complain of my unserious nature towards her.

Today she finally brought up the conversation about my unserious nature and I gave her the warning of her life as well as furnished her with enough evidence. As I speak to you she has acknowledged her place in my life as one of my many bitches lol.

We move.

Welcome to the club brother.

thanks brocheesy
Re: Did I OverReact by Nato008(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truvel:
honestly u just abused the privilege we all have of been stupid...if relationship is boring u quit!!!!!!!! simple no long talk, if u can't work on it quit, is not by force...not for u to come and be stressing someone's son
Re: Did I OverReact by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good decision, it is from mere chatting that it will turn to something else cheesy
Re: Did I OverReact by Nato008(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
merieam16:

if u like quote me, u re so on ur own
from naughty chats...to nudes...to quickies..because OP love stress abi
Re: Did I OverReact by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
boring kecheesy
We talk on phone average of 3 hours per day.she is not even far away from me. We meet at least 4/5 times a week.
My problem with her is not setting boundaries with her male friends probably because he gets financial benefits from them.

Besides I have part ways with her. If simps like you tolerate your gfs having naughty chats with their males friends I cant.
U Just Insecure & Jealous. Dat's Ur Problem.
Re: Did I OverReact by Isokoson1: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bros Nah the best decision you take so ,if she no fit respect your decision make she pack one side... Girls self... I hate those girls calling Dia male friends bestie... If any girl dey call you bestie... Thunder fire you
Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truvel:
U Just Insecure & Jealous. Dat's Ur Problem.
Simp you have been noticed
Re: Did I OverReact by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Simp you have been noticed
Dat's Who U Are.
Re: Did I OverReact by OkoNDOoBo: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truvel:
Dat's Who U Are.
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Does She Seek? / 15-year-old Virgin Girl Gang-raped By 7 Men In Delta State. / Do You Have Relationship Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.