Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex (53980 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
demmymoney:

Wats sense in her post

Read it again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by demmymoney(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Men are polygamous by nature and cheating is a mere mirage
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by demmymoney(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
bukatyne:

Read it again.

Men are polygamous by nature so why is she surprised
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Aksnoopy: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olosho dike has not gotten over the fact that malivelihood dumped her to get married to Senator Smart Adeyemi daughter.

Bitch is still bitter, even in 2021! grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by chaloskyx: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER CAUSE YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN THERE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by kriss27(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy I'm other words girls should join my ministry
Money for hand back for ground
You are stupid, you only Bleep for money

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by FashionCookie(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
azraeljaheel:

The worst people gives the best advice

Experience they say is the best teacher

Thank you. As if those women she named don't have a past. Since it's Tonto, it doesn't hold meaning, but Mama and co are very right because they are "righteous" people. SMH...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Dollanaira: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by FashionCookie(f): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
papyskinsy:

so who are you leaving the potholes ones for?.. lord have mercy

He's only clever by half...trust me, the one he thinks he's saving for himself, someone else is cruxifying her. Na so life be. You can't spoil someone's own and ecpect your own will remain intact. He may not admit it but na the matter be that. If mot now, it will be redressed in the future. Why do you think "virgins" it the so called good girls start being wild all of a sudden? Life can be very funny... No champion forever.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Seniorwriter(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Yes, I am a writer!

How can I be of help?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by walkingshadow911: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.

take her advice like your life depends on it. e get why

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by doubleportion: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
This one that Regina Daniel is more wiser than! Even if you have failed, you should be able to respect the decision you made by yourself. She sounding like she has never recover from that break up! No go commit sucide o!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Jomandi13(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
abragr8:
I saw a post where single Lady asked some Married women "If a wife gives her Husband good food, good sex, respect and peace of mind, will the man still cheat on her?".
Most of the married women said "That is even when he will cheat more because it is in their blood".

These women were talking from bad experiences. So their opinions are not objective. Bad standpoint will only produce bad viewpoint.

winkFor instance as a small boy in my village, someone travelled to Abuja for the first time and stayed in somewhere after Maraba. His uncle's wife mistreated him. So when he returned to my village, he told me how Abuja is very bad and even worse than our village. Abuja people dont feed well and they eat late he said. His opinion of Abuja was faulty. He spoilt the city to me. I was a small boy then.
When it was time for me to go to Abuja, I stayed with a millionaire friend of my Dad in Maitama. His wife was so caring and nice. I discovered that my friend didnt even go to Abuja. He went to Nasarawa state and thought it was Abuja.

� Same thing happens in marriage. A lady married a chronic womanizer and drunkard. She knew his character but she chose him due to the fact that he was rich or pretended to be rich while the good guys around her were 'poor'. After wedding she gave her husband every kind of food and every sex style in the dictionary. Yet the man kept cheating on her. What she went into was not actually a Marriage but a Mirage.
How can that woman be able to advise a single girl about behaviour of men?
Life would appear unbalanced when your standpoint is not balanced.
You have said it all,hitting the nail on the head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by LoveTalk(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Seniorwriter post=98096934][/quote] I didn't understand this quote.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Professorcplus(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
abragr8:
I saw a post where single Lady asked some Married women "If a wife gives her Husband good food, good sex, respect and peace of mind, will the man still cheat on her?".
Most of the married women said "That is even when he will cheat more because it is in their blood".

These women were talking from bad experiences. So their opinions are not objective. Bad standpoint will only produce bad viewpoint.

winkFor instance as a small boy in my village, someone travelled to Abuja for the first time and stayed in somewhere after Maraba. His uncle's wife mistreated him. So when he returned to my village, he told me how Abuja is very bad and even worse than our village. Abuja people dont feed well and they eat late he said. His opinion of Abuja was faulty. He spoilt the city to me. I was a small boy then.
When it was time for me to go to Abuja, I stayed with a millionaire friend of my Dad in Maitama. His wife was so caring and nice. I discovered that my friend didnt even go to Abuja. He went to Nasarawa state and thought it was Abuja.

� Same thing happens in marriage. A lady married a chronic womanizer and drunkard. She knew his character but she chose him due to the fact that he was rich or pretended to be rich while the good guys around her were 'poor'. After wedding she gave her husband every kind of food and every sex style in the dictionary. Yet the man kept cheating on her. What she went into was not actually a Marriage but a Mirage.
How can that woman be able to advise a single girl about behaviour of men?
Life would appear unbalanced when your standpoint is not balanced.
Thanks for the enlightenment particularly about Abuja.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by zudozz: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
marriage n relationships that works do not have a formula.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by ndidibabe(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.
Aunty Church....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by ofiko123(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tonto Dikeh too dey give advice grin grin...Is God not a wonderful God??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Kaymansion(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
That bobrisky boy with be laughing loud after teaching her a lesson
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Osashalom: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Few things baffles me more than olosho doing multinational speaker!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Only a fool would take tonto dike serious...

Is she not the one that her friend revive her brokenness by pimping her to an old politician with saggy big balls in abuja?

Imagine old man with big balls giving her doggy or riding old men with big tummy and think she can advice people?

Tueh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Regex: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
All these advisors(women) that are advising women are all stating the first rule of gold digging.

Women they're advising will not adhere to it. I don't know, maybe it's the way they keep putting it.

Ubunja you need a wider audience (women) to see if they will actually learn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by walkingshadow911: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mrbenny001:
I think you're right.. I heard some men goes on their knees begging women for sex.. ready to pay anything for it..

male hormone is coupled with his sense of sight. that's why its uncommon for a man to see a lady with a banging body and he wont look twice.
After he had satisfied his cravings, he can then begin to see other fault in her, he lost interest and japa... and she be calling 911grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by walkingshadow911: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Regex:
All these advisors(women) that are advising women are all stating the first rule of gold digging.

Women they're advising will not adhere to it. I don't know, maybe it's the way they keep putting it.

Ubunja you need a wider audience (women) to see if they will actually learn.

Women are emotional being, they barely understand logic. when a young girl is going wayward, if you advice her, she will take it for jealousy and hate you for it.
They can only learn in a hard way the only way

que serae serae
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Regex: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Women are emotional being, they barely understand logic. when a young girl is going wayward, if you advice her, she will take it for jealousy and hate you for it.
They can only learn in a hard way the only way

que serae serae

Word
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by hassana45502: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
WOMEN ARE SEXUAL OBJECTS MEN ARE SUCCESS OBJECTS KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACECHEERS

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by walkingshadow911: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

I clap you on this thought. Is this an opinion from you or some lines from some books. I'm an avid reader, suggest some "dangerous" books for me please? smiley smiley smiley

my vivid opinion though as a graduate of womanology!
I've been with the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of women first hand. experience is sacrosanct.
but some book i came across which i think u can relate with are
1.The rational male by rollo tomassi
2.The manipulated man by esther villa
There are some dark truths bout women in those books so thread with caution. And thanks me later

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Toto dekeh

What a combination of name grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Iwin2: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hambivert:
"Men love sex too much" but 98% of people that call themselves sex therapists are women, 98% of people that give relationship advice relating to sex are also women.

Yet, Men love sex more, that the newly formed Stingy Women Association motto is
..."Do not Open".

Men have been sparogated for far too long because of one extra opening in the pelvic region.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by PropertyBuying(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.