Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex (53972 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Midas01: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Did you keep your body for the girl you love? Hyp for the hyp for the hypocrite.
viyon02:
Now you know, but too late my dear, you should have kept your body for the man you truly love but money and fame entered your head
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.

Are you for real? Are you the one on your dp?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
This bitch looks like one of those who think putting on makeup is being Neat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12994403_8d5b9bb6e0dce245_jpeg51aa4b63d5ab1503c803ae7aa1245779

If not, why will somebody be putting all this Saclux paint on her face alone?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Midas01: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Your analogy is wrong. Tonto's advice was not subjective. She is speaking based on facts that everyone cannot deny.

The heart knows what it wants and that's what it goes for.

This is a pattern that keep reoccurring everyday in several parts of the world.

Everyone knows sex doesn't guarantee anything or are you telling us it does?
abragr8:
I saw a post where single Lady asked some Married women "If a wife gives her Husband good food, good sex, respect and peace of mind, will the man still cheat on her?".
Most of the married women said "That is even when he will cheat more because it is in their blood".

These women were talking from bad experiences. So their opinions are not objective. Bad standpoint will only produce bad viewpoint.

winkFor instance as a small boy in my village, someone travelled to Abuja for the first time and stayed in somewhere after Maraba. His uncle's wife mistreated him. So when he returned to my village, he told me how Abuja is very bad and even worse than our village. Abuja people dont feed well and they eat late he said. His opinion of Abuja was faulty. He spoilt the city to me. I was a small boy then.
When it was time for me to go to Abuja, I stayed with a millionaire friend of my Dad in Maitama. His wife was so caring and nice. I discovered that my friend didnt even go to Abuja. He went to Nasarawa state and thought it was Abuja.

� Same thing happens in marriage. A lady married a chronic womanizer and drunkard. She knew his character but she chose him due to the fact that he was rich or pretended to be rich while the good guys around her were 'poor'. After wedding she gave her husband every kind of food and every sex style in the dictionary. Yet the man kept cheating on her. What she went into was not actually a Marriage but a Mirage.
How can that woman be able to advise a single girl about behaviour of men?
Life would appear unbalanced when your standpoint is not balanced.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Rareoil(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy I'm other words girls should join my ministry
Money for hand back for ground

Na olosho business you dey do
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Splitmind: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
The only wise thing coming out of this woman's mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by LoveTalk(f): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Are you a writer If yes let's discuss on any of your choice SM handles✋ Nice Quote though
A Laughter conquers a Thousand angry thoughts
Proactivity Leads To Productivity
© Seniorwriter
Yes, I am a writer!
How can I be of help?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Prince001(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
abragr8:
I saw a post where single Lady asked some Married women "If a wife gives her Husband good food, good sex, respect and peace of mind, will the man still cheat on her?".
Most of the married women said "That is even when he will cheat more because it is in their blood".

These women were talking from bad experiences. So their opinions are not objective. Bad standpoint will only produce bad viewpoint.

winkFor instance as a small boy in my village, someone travelled to Abuja for the first time and stayed in somewhere after Maraba. His uncle's wife mistreated him. So when he returned to my village, he told me how Abuja is very bad and even worse than our village. Abuja people dont feed well and they eat late he said. His opinion of Abuja was faulty. He spoilt the city to me. I was a small boy then.
When it was time for me to go to Abuja, I stayed with a millionaire friend of my Dad in Maitama. His wife was so caring and nice. I discovered that my friend didnt even go to Abuja. He went to Nasarawa state and thought it was Abuja.

� Same thing happens in marriage. A lady married a chronic womanizer and drunkard. She knew his character but she chose him due to the fact that he was rich or pretended to be rich while the good guys around her were 'poor'. After wedding she gave her husband every kind of food and every sex style in the dictionary. Yet the man kept cheating on her. What she went into was not actually a Marriage but a Mirage.

I gbádùn your very insightful explanation, on point! Someone like U will be a gentle person by nature I can read, smell and felt it from ur writings!! Stay blessed!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by RichAbujaGuy: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chin13Chin:
Osho

a time tested lucrative profession/hustle. nollywood babes learnt dis early wink

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by walkingshadow911: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mrbenny001:
I'm always surprise the ways some woman/ ladies talks about sex and push the sex responsibility on men as if they don't enjoy it.. as if they don't crave for it.. I don't believe women should exchange sex for anything..

sex means nothing to a man but means everthing to his hormones .
sex is everything to a woman and a man makes her thinks he feels the same way too.
But when the shit goes down and the man left afterwards , she get more confused cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by yeyedu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
abragr8:

certainly true
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
abragr8:

Telling you you are wise is an understatement wink wink wink I strongly agree with thee smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Classickj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Churchill, the 1 minute guy with small coc...k right now....
Have you confirm it
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by humilitypays(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tonto Dikeh is wasting time....I decided to board taxify to a meeting today, and I enjoyed my discussion with the taxify driver all through the journey; from Nigerian politics to Ugandan Presidential election to Buhari's higihigihagas, and other societal issue.....what really caught my attention was his confession when I asked him how they taxi hailing drivers are coping in this covid-19 pandemic, and he told me that if not for runs girls, that taxify business would have crumbled a long time ago.

He told me that in a day, he picks and drops nothing less than 10 different ladies going for hookups.....most of them below 22yrs, I was really shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
walkingshadow911:

sex is everything to a woman and a man makes her thinks he feels the way too.
But when the man left, she get more confused cheesy

I clap you on this thought. Is this an opinion from you or some lines from some books. I'm an avid reader, suggest some "dangerous" books for me please? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by extol1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:
I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband.
pls who is Nike Adeyemi
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Mrbenny001: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
I think you're right.. I heard some men goes on their knees begging women for sex.. ready to pay anything for it..
walkingshadow911:

sex is everything to a woman and a man makes her thinks he feels the same way too.
But when the man left afterwards , she get more confused cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by viyon02: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Midas01:
Did you keep your body for the girl you love? Hyp for the hyp for the hypocrite.
Do you think everyone is like you, if you must know yes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by bizhop01: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
From retired prostitute
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by alphaRego01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Even village people know this..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by papyskinsy: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wannabenz:
So True...of all my 3 girlfriends,the one I'm not f*cking is the one I'm praying to marry.

na wa oh. and for those babes mind now... dem don see husband.. what a waste smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by papyskinsy: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wannabenz:
So True...of all my 3 girlfriends,the one I'm not f*cking is the one I'm praying to marry.

so who are you leaving the potholes ones for?.. lord have mercy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by udemzyudex(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
vice versa.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Hushbingo: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that she's missing her ex husband badly. I see that she still secretly talks with him and they still have sex very frequently. This I have seen.
You're jobless, imitating people's stupid act..

Even if that crack smoker and that pastor guy choose to be nuisance on Nairaland, must you fool yourself too ?

Go get a life, nobody sees as anything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Emyogalanya: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
"Sex Does Not Guarantee Anything In A Relationship!" -Tonto Dikeh Advises Ladies

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to state that sex does not guarantee anything in relationships, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, a man can be intimate with one woman while planning a wedding with another.

In her words:

She captioned the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBpFvwnwK9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
No wonder that one lasts only 40 seconds cos he was thinking how to design his wedding card with rose
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by UniqueDennis(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Its an over-plagiarized quote sef... Not her original viewpoint..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by bukatyne(f): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
obembet:

What she said makes sense na.

Divorce the art from the artist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Benwallt(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
This one has learnt the hard way.

According to her, a man can be intimate with one woman while planning a wedding with another.

Same with woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Benwallt(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=98093552]I will prefer advice from Nike adeyemi, Funke adejumo or Faith Oyedepo than this one that can not stay with her husband. [/quote] This is the one you should learn from.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by demmymoney(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
WOMEN ARE SEXUAL OBJECTS

MEN ARE SUCCESS OBJECTS

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

CHEERS
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by demmymoney(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
bukatyne:

What she said makes sense na.

Divorce the art from the artist.

Wats sense in her post
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex by Sixfeetbelle: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
nateDZA:
lipsrsealed Seen...NeXt!!

In truth, they are. Girls who spend on boyfriends are stupid.

The sex they're having in the relationship, people who aren't in relationships are having it.
The money they're spending to visit boyfriend, people who are not in relationships are spending it to visit fwbs.
The exotic places they're dressing up to attend with boyfriend, people who are not in relationships attend those places without needing to dress up sef.
At the end of the day, they'll still not get married to that boyfriend they're spending on.

So, wetin she gain from being in that relationship? What joy does she derive from being in a relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.