Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ (57435 Views)

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nemere2020: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deaconess Udeakaji is the SA on Business Development

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji, the Special Adviser to Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State has resigned to save her marriage.

The SA in a letter to the Governor dated December 30, stated that 100% loyalty to the government is tearing her family apart, and, therefore, resolved to resign to save her family.

Udeakaji noted that she had gone back to study her bible which states that “Woman be submissive to your husband.”

The letter reads: “I sincerely want to thank His Excellency and her Excellency and the entire Umahi family for the opportunity they gave to me to serve in this government.

“Thank you so much Sir and Ma. My resignation is born out of family issues. I have given my 100% loyalty to this government but my family is tiring apart.

“The Bible says, “Woman be submissive to your husband”. The Bible also said that two shall become one”. As a Deaconess that I am, I have to go back and study my scripture very well. In obedience to these scriptures, I decided to resign and save my marriage.

“I sincerely and most humbly appreciate all that you have done for me. I am not an ungrateful person and can never be. Please bear with me for my children’s sake. I wish you well in your future political endeavour.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/15/ebonyi-governor-umahis-aide-resigns-to-save-marriage/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by NextD18: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thank you so much Sir and Ma. My resignation is born out of family issues. I have given my 100% loyalty to this government but my family is tiring apart.

You'll understand this woman better if you've been in situation or seen someone whose family isn't peaceful because of their jobs, risks and dangerous activities that comes with it.

The truth is that so many people will quit their jobs the moment they realize the importance and value of a happy, united and peaceful family.

I wish the woman well and hope the sacrifice is worth it.

604 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by athaboi(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
This Umahi of a Governor seem to be a controversial man

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Esosaqueen(f): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
shocked
good for her
A stable marriage is better than some job

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by chibike69: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Starcrest1: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow this woman is the kind of woman I need in my life right now. She chose the love of her life over government work.

She's brilliant.......

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Realestatevixen: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Woww

Please you are invited to church this Sunday at any living faith church aka Winners chapel closest to you, you can also connect online. Please endeavor to respond to the altar call if you have not given your LIFE to Jesus.

God bless you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by KanuSE: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
She even quoted a Bible verse in her resignation letter.

Hope this is not some DNA things tearing her family apart.

Naija people though. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by okerekeikpo: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by adonnii(f): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Maybe some powerful politicians wants to sleep with her to keep her
appointment u can never know.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Kevinsamba: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Obago99: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice of her..... Marriage first
#Ahm obago
#D playmaker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Enudapan: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

I can bet my balls
She's not Married to a Simp
But an odogwu male

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by ojun50(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Family first

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by bluefilm: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
This looks to me like another case of DNA wahala loading

I hope it's not what ayam thinking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by MorataFC: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by extol1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
epitome of a good wife

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Spainze007(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Really

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Upton: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Mayng01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
is someone thinking what l am thinking why she resigned? Hmmm! I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Astra101: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Virtuous woman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by careytommy37(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by LandMann: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
The husband should please do DNA test so it doesn't turn out um"hi is the true father their children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by elujah1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not an easy decision, particularly in times like this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ofunaofu: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.