Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina (4876 Views)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chike222:
E good as na una fellow woman nai dey kill una like this and you wey post this topic na u be the person wey you write about and na your vagina nai dey smell like dat....smelling vagina
we met at that nnegi thread and here we are again... Be calming down bro.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by adedotun69229: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
E good as na una fellow woman nai dey kill una like this and you wey post this topic na u be the person wey you write about and na your vagina nai dey smell like dat....smelling vagina
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Jazzman01: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
It is either the op is a Simp or a lady disguising with a male Monika.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by WantsandMore: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
So your mother also deserve less? sad
Take ur smelly va jay jay off my mention cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by KingAlayinde(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
New Living Translation

Joseph, to whom she was engaged, was a righteous man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly....

Hmm i saw this passage on Nairaland one Sunday so i decided to use it to start this thread.....This above reference in my own opinion is what an Alpha male should be. Even before Christ was born women has been subjected to a lot of disgrace and embrassemnet from the male... We've always been treated like a piece of shit but this generation of men is the worst... Im still very young, mostly just starting to know what the real world means... I understand that some females are lazy, they want to reap where they did not sow they are this they are that... I agree cos I've met a good lot of them and I'm trying to build myself to be a woman that will be useful to herself,the community and God but the level in which the moderators are allowing females to be bully here on Nairaland is too much.

A lot of time i see words like "smelling toto" here on nairaland... So what if the lady vagina is smelling... If you are not mature enough to take your woman to a doctor kindly leave her... The STD that is making her toto smell is gotten from a man... No gender is perfect...

Some guys even contradict themselves by saying Nigerian women... Whereas most of the Nigerian women in the early ninteens got married when they were so young and most of them suffered from VVF after childbirth...Ask your father then he would have told you stories...

You break up with a woman and after 2 months you see her with another man... automatically she don turn prostitute be that... Like all this stuffs are bad energies

American women/celebrities unclothedness are celebrated on nairaland but Nigerian women semi-unclothedness turn them into Olosho to some myopic men here... Women can not buy car in peace they would say it's toto power... No little iota of respect for women...

One dude even goes on every thread saying"Nigerian girls are useless"... Some get themselve high by beefing successful ladies that don't even know about your existence...

There are some responsible men here that always disagree to all this negative comments and I'm using this thread to call on the moderators... There must be limit for stuffs like this... Post that defame any gender ought to be taken down.

I do not wish to annoy or offend anyone but i only wish to let my opinion out.

smiley grin I'm also expecting alot of negative comments...

I owed u a chilled beer � N peppersooup angel ......
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
WantsandMore:
Take ur smelly virgina off my mention cheesy grin
Lol.... it is well
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Greatzeus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
we met at that nnegi thread and here we are again... Be calming down bro.
So you understood what that guy wrote? You try,can't even make head or tail
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
New Living Translation

Joseph, to whom she was engaged, was a righteous man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly....

Hmm i saw this passage on Nairaland one Sunday so i decided to use it to start this thread.....This above reference in my own opinion is what an Alpha male should be. Even before Christ was born women has been subjected to a lot of disgrace and embrassemnet from the male... We've always been treated like a piece of shit but this generation of men is the worst... Im still very young, mostly just starting to know what the real world means... I understand that some females are lazy, they want to reap where they did not sow they are this they are that... I agree cos I've met a good lot of them and I'm trying to build myself to be a woman that will be useful to herself,the community and God but the level in which the moderators are allowing females to be bully here on Nairaland is too much.

A lot of time i see words like "smelling toto" here on nairaland... So what if the lady vagina is smelling... If you are not mature enough to take your woman to a doctor kindly leave her... The STD that is making her toto smell is gotten from a man... No gender is perfect...

Some guys even contradict themselves by saying Nigerian women... Whereas most of the Nigerian women in the early ninteens got married when they were so young and most of them suffered from VVF after childbirth...Ask your father then he would have told you stories...

You break up with a woman and after 2 months you see her with another man... automatically she don turn prostitute be that... Like all this stuffs are bad energies

American women/celebrities unclothedness are celebrated on nairaland but Nigerian women semi-unclothedness turn them into Olosho to some myopic men here... Women can not buy car in peace they would say it's toto power... No little iota of respect for women...

One dude even goes on every thread saying"Nigerian girls are useless"... Some get themselve high by beefing successful ladies that don't even know about your existence...

There are some responsible men here that always disagree to all this negative comments and I'm using this thread to call on the moderators... There must be limit for stuffs like this... Post that defame any gender ought to be taken down.

I do not wish to annoy or offend anyone but i only wish to let my opinion out.

smiley grin I'm also expecting alot of negative comments...

Just one question are you a feminist
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

No i am not a feminist... I believe in the supremacy of man over woman... God has put man over woman and that is how it will be...(All holy book said so). I am not a feminist.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
No i am not a feminist... I believe in the supremacy of man over woman... God has put man over woman and that is how it will be...(All holy book said so). I am not a feminist.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

are you a mysogynist?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
baralatie:

are you a mysogynist?

No

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by WantsandMore: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... it is well
Mtssw, who dey laugh with you undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
WantsandMore:

Mtssw, who dey laugh with you undecided
grin Trying laughing often... It deals with any kind of trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Time To Have S*X / Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) / Love Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.