Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly (70740 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by KingMack(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
I swear Na bad omen be this how Pidgeon no go fly..God no go let us I'm children xperience bad things this year!

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hahahaha everything living and non living things are against the hugeria aka the zoo.

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Le2money(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who is an IPOB? So tell me.if you are put on a track lane to run a race, with an empty stomach, will you be able to start talk more of finishing the race...it's wen you have strength you can do woteva dat pleases you..
NB:-I'm a typical Yoruba man from Ekiti

Misterone:
a pigeon that is hungry would fly while a pigeon that is well fed would not. just like you bunch of IPOB trying to get out of Nigeria because you guys feel unjust. when the gates are open, you guys would run for your dear lives.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Tonytonex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That place he's standing .... What if he slips and falls
he will fly na. he believes he can fly.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by clockwisereport: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Mathyluba:

You need to make your WhatsApp number available for to call a confirmation to be sure some dubious scammers are not exploiting your predicament to enrich themselves.

That guy is a scammer. He is using another nairalander's video to scam people. The name of the victim he is using his condition to scam people is nwamabo247

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by banmee(m): 2:07am On Jan 17, 2021
piper7:
Guys I'm thinking of moving out of naija. Which country is more balanced in terms of opportunities and racism between UK and USA?
Enlighten me please.

If that is the criteria for where you want to live you are already failing. Guy, the secret to acclamatizing in the west is, simple. Shut you mouth, do your job and be an expert at it, obey the law, and for heavens sake avoid black people. Especially Nigerians. I promise, follow these guidelines and you'll never have any issue. Ignore them and your journey will be filled with bumps. There are racist people everywhere. You just have to know how to navigate around them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:
See person wey BIAFRANS don SPOIL his CAREER like they did to DONALD TRUMP, SARAKI, OJUKWU, ATIKU and GOODLUCK JONATHAN. grin grin

Keep consoling yourself. grin

I admire Donald Trump, I have followed his journey from late 90s. Read his book, he is a dogged fighter. Resilience Alpha male, who don’t say No, it over, until it’s actually over. Give it your all until you know you have actually lost. Losing is not death sentence, it shows you you fought. I don’t read headlines like you all, I research, I deep think, I examine, as a data scientist, I go through everything before actually making comments. I don’t follow the crowd, many people actually mocking that billionaire, are people who just felt oh people are mocking him, what did he do, he do this he do that, it’s not a crime to be BLUNT, BOLD, FOCUSED, Obama didn’t do half of what he did, bringing peace to the Middle East, bringing American jobs back from China, during covid kids got 500, Adult for 1200 dollars, twice, benefits for unemployed, loans for small businesses, Did Nigeria government even tried one selfthis same man silenced the Iran powerful man causing havoc in the Middle East. Covid19 was targeted at America, we know, the moment it got to America, it became numbers, deaths were overwhelming, with China, and india and some Asian countries at 1.5 billion or so, America with great facilities, world class equipments, at 350 million people experienced the largest deaths, just to remove Trump, because that’s what Biden campaigned with Covid19, just same boko haram was used to Jonathan. POLITICS , very dirty game, tussle for power, they killed people For power.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I admire Donald Trump, I have followed his journey from late 90s. Read his book, he is a dogged fighter. Resilience Alpha male, who don’t say No, it over, until it’s actually over. Give it your all until you know you have actually lost. Losing is not death sentence, it shows you you fought. I don’t read headlines like you all, I research, I deep think, I examine, as a data scientist, I go through everything before actually making comments. I don’t follow the crowd, many people actually mocking that billionaire, are people who just felt oh people are mocking him, what did he do, he do this he do that, it’s not a crime to be BLUNT, BOLD, FOCUSED, Obama didn’t do half of what he did, bringing peace to the Middle East, bringing American jobs back from China, during covid kids got 500, Adult for 1200 dollars, twice, benefits for unemployed, loans for small businesses, Did Nigeria government even tried one selfthis same man silenced the Iran powerful man causing havoc in the Middle East. Covid19 was targeted at America, we know, the moment it got to America, it became numbers, deaths were overwhelming, with China, and india and some Asian countries at 1.5 billion or so, America with great facilities, world class equipments, at 350 million people experienced the largest deaths, just to remove Trump, because that’s what Biden campaigned with Covid19, just same boko haram was used to Jonathan. POLITICS , very dirty game, tussle for power, they killed people For power.

You are still praising your god, DONALD TRUMP. Even when he'll go to JAIL as soon as he hands over. Trump is Presently the worst President America ever had. The only People that still praise him are his Cousins, the IGBO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by IdrisE(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Dino should join Nollywood please �
He is such a drama senator ���
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by kareemkamil(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2021
When will this guy start behaving maturely in life
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by HeadShot: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

Trash. I'm not from West.
ONLY THE NORTH CAN GIVE BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE
. grin grin

Lol

Illiteracy is the worst disease

Hahahaha..... grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by ekejose(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2021
This one bird no dey gree fly again for Nigeria, dem no give them food?
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

You are still praising your god, DONALD TRUMP. Even when he'll go to JAIL as soon as he hands over. Trump is Presently the worst President America ever had. The only People that still praise him are his Cousins, the IGBO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

List 5 things that make him worst, remove covid19 , I know economically he is sound, intellectually I know he is sound, fighting for America first, I know he is sound, been a dogged, resilience man I know he is sound, compassionate I know he is sound, he addresses the nation, covid he supported them, our own Bubu never did, even address us na war, so tey bird no fly, you sit in your home in Nigeria, and talk about a man you read headline for. You need to leave that country if you haven’t to see things differently.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

List 5 things that make him worst, remove covid19 , I know economically he is sound, intellectually I know he is sound, fighting for America first, I know he is sound, been a dogged, resilience man I know he is sound, compassionate I know he is sound, he addresses the nation, covid he supported them, our own Bubu never did, even address us na war, so tey bird no fly, you sit in your home in Nigeria, and talk about a man you read headline for. You need to leave that country if you haven’t to see things differently.

Go and ask the AMERICANS that voted him out. Remember, the margin between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is over 6 million.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
HeadShot:

Lol

Illiteracy is the worst disease

Hahahaha..... grin grin

The truth shock you abI? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Despite your education (which appears obscure), you still do not know how to use a dictionary. You out to have leaned it in elementary school.

Please learn to explore the meaning of words rather than pick just a synonym.

Always quick to condemn others and wanting to show themselves online even with empty heads. Mtcheeeeeew

Your brain is clearly bereft of intelligence if you feel abuse is the right word to use.

You talk of dictionary use like someone education ran away from.

Use same dictionary to prove me wrong and yourself right then. Can you?

You and Dino are airheads
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

Go and ask the AMERICANS that voted him out. Remember, the margin between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is over 6 million.
the rest American that voted him also, if he was hated as you claim, Biden would have won with 60 million votes
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Godons1: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2021
tegrianonigltd:
the rest American that voted him also, if he was hated as you claim, Biden would have won with 60 million votes

What is this one saying?

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by HeadShot: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

The truth shock you abI? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you couldn't see where Fulani and the North is crying about Amotekun....

grin grin grin

Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by abbiboy: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Birds protesting there own #Endsars grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by darejem2002: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Pigeon signifies peace. Is there any peace in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Your brain is clearly bereft of intelligence if you feel abuse is the right word to use.

You talk of dictionary use like someone education ran away from.

Use same dictionary to prove me wrong and yourself right then. Can you?

You and Dino are airheads
Newsflash....
You are not as smart as you think!
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Godons1:

What is this one saying?
answer na, the 68 Miller people are not Americans ??
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
He's really a case study.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by zomby(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Simply a childish individual that must not lead anything.
This dude should continue to try a nollywood career, leadership is not for everyone.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by successtutor(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
piper7:
Guys I'm thinking of moving out of naija. Which country is more balanced in terms of opportunities and racism between UK and USA?
Enlighten me please.
From the two, think USA
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Funkybabee(f): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
agbaya
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Newsflash....
You are not as smart as you think!

Newsflash you are dumber than I even realized.
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Newsflash you are dumber than I even realized.
Nobody is impressed.... FEM
Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by Rossikk(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2021
banmee:

If that is the criteria for where you want to live you are already failing. Guy, the secret to acclamatizing in the west is, simple. Shut you mouth, do your job and be an expert at it, obey the law, and for heavens sake avoid black people. Especially Nigerians. I promise, follow these guidelines and you'll never have any issue. Ignore them and your journey will be filled with bumps. There are racist people everywhere. You just have to know how to navigate around them.

You're the ultimate dunce and slave with the IQ of a mosquito.

Self hating Uncle Tom.

So he that is black he should avoid his own self too?

If YOU travel there to see him, he should also avoid you, since you too are black, or are you a white man?

Should he bleach his skin so he doesn't remind himself of his being black, the way you bleach your own skin?

Worthless, useless human being.

Wasted education.

I pity the type of children you will raise, who will grow up to hate themselves, their skin colour, and their heritage, courtesy of a useless, self hating donkey they call a father.

You're a complete disgrace to wherever you came from and to your family who I presume, are also black and therefore, should be ''avoided''.

Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly by banmee(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Rossikk:

You're the ultimate dunce and slave with the IQ of a mosquito.

Self hating Uncle Tom.

So he that is black he should avoid his own self too?

If YOU travel there to see him, he should also avoid you, since you too are black, or are you a white man?

Should he bleach his skin so he doesn't remind himself of his being black, the way you bleach your own skin?

Worthless, useless human being.

Wasted education.

I pity the type of children you will raise, who will grow up to hate themselves, their skin colour, and their heritage, courtesy of a useless, self hating donkey they call a father.

You're a complete disgrace to wherever you came from and to your family who I presume, are also black and therefore, should be ''avoided''.

Tufia.

How lucky i would be if every black person especially Nigerians would avoids me. I pray for it everyday. Who want's to be around rubbish? I train my kids to take responsibility for every action and inaction. Unlike most black person/Nigerian would do. It is always someone else's fault. Never their own. Ever wondered why you are so phucked up as a people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.