Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36939 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by festacman(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Talking from experience, Boko Haram is never based on any religion. They are trained to act as Muslims in order to achieve their evil goal. Don't they attack mosques too?
Pls don't talk anyhow for talking sake. The field is wide open for any private investigation. You can do your investigation privately regardless of sentiment if truly u want to know the truth.
Just take Libya as a case study

Boko Haram members are basically Muslims who believe their own brand of Islam is the ideal. Their articles of Faith differ from main stream Islam. That's why they attack mosques of 'sects', which they believe are fake compared to Boko Haram.

There are many of such sects in both Islam and Christianity.

By the way, I "don't talk anyhow for talking sake."

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Akpuobi1: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Huge lie from Zulum that Christians make up Boko Haram sect. All the same finish them whether christian or islam. I believe majority of Christians are not terror apologist
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by zoghys: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blue3k:

If Borno doesn't have peace the rest of the country wont? Boko hmHaram the height of their power they could only hit Abuja. The south is perfectly fine since Boko haram is a localised cancer at this point.

It grows to other part of the body when you give a cancer the breathing space.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
Boko Haram is a fundamentalist MUSLIM terrorist group.
- They may hire and pay professional mercenaries of diverse races and faiths to help their cause but this doesn't change their true identity.
- They may buy do arms business with sellers and buyers of different races and beliefs but they are still who they are: a muslim group driven MAINLY by Kanuri Muslim tribesmen who are bothers to Gov. Zulum, Chief of Army Staff Gen. Burutai and National Security Adviser Gen. Babagana Monguno rtd.

Remember also that a certain retired Major General who is relevant to this discussion has a Kanuri mother, was raised by the mother and has strong links to his maternal roots....
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Empiree AntiChristian See Your Senior Boss Lying, Christian Self Dey Shout allahu akbar Shey?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Blakpot: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can understand muslims attempting to distance themselves from BH but making it look like Boko haram is made up of ppl from various religions is just ridiculous.

Firstly Boko Haram is an extremist Islamic group
whose goal it is to establish an ISLAMIC state.

Secondly Christians are seen as infidels.
If any Christian is captured, they are given d option to convert to islam or die.

Assuming a christian willingly join as a BH fighter, he has to convert to islam before he is accepted.

U guys should stop lying to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ryan03(f): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

You can go on with your private investigation rather than talking for talking sake.
what is the aim of boko haram? Islamization of the country right? So what the heck are you talking about? Pls don't mention me with your nonsense again
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by BlackBaron: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is an extremely dangerous assertion brought here by the governor!
BH is an extremist Salafist group akin to ISIS (whom I have not seen any such allegations of working with Christians ever before)

How does a Christian fit into the narrative when BH continues to be extremely belligerent towards 'unbelievers'.

Once upon a time, services on sundays were heavily targeted frequently until they ran out of churches or were pushed out of regions they easily attacked. Their focus soon focused on muslim groups who preached against them or didn't follow in their bbrand of religion.

I find this allegation a most dishonest one. This is a monster of Islamic radicalisation and they should own up to what they created!!!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
saaron:
Rubbish irresponsible talk.
- How many Christian terrorist go about village to village slaughtering people because of their religion like boko haram muslim terrorists?
- How many muslims girls and boys were abducted in their schools by Christian terrorists?
- How many mosques were bombed by Christian terrorists?
- How many Islamic Sheiks, Mallams and muslim scholars were abducted, slaughtered and beheaded by Christian terrorists group like boko haram muslims did countless of times to Christians?

Let these Northerners keep playing politics with boko haram. They will all pay the price of their wickedness.
Bloody terrorist sympathisers.

The innocent blood will be avenged, if not by man, by God. They will not go free.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by DONFASZY(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Weed smoker idiot

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by November24(f): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.

Boko Haram Alumni.
More Grace.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by jevic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oga Zulum, if you have ran out of ideas on how to secure your state, better say it and stop involving christians in the boko haram menace.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ryan03(f): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
lexy2014:

This is d same person some folks on nairaland are campaigning for as Nigerias best political achievement & d best candidate for president.
you forgot that we are just recycling same old meat in Nigeria, and the youth will willingly campaign for anyone who throw money at them. It's a shame
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blakpot:
I can understand muslims attempting to distance themselves from BH but making it look like Boko haram is made up of ppl from various religions is just ridiculous.

Firstly Boko Haram is an extremist Islamic group
whose goal it is to establish an ISLAMIC state.

Secondly Christians are seen as infidels.
If any Christian is captured, they are given d option to convert to island or die.

Assuming a christian willingly join as a BH fighter, he has to convert to islam before he is accepted.

U guys should stop lying to yourselves.

They are not even intelligent in their lies.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ayotemide:

He was what? Radicalized. Did he do it as a CHRISTIAN with a Bible calling for the deaths of Kaffirs?!
What will you say about Leah Sharibu, if she eventually become radicalised?
Don't let them get close, even your wife can abandon ship. Powder or liquid go radicalised person, instantly.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by antibullshit: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

A distant cousin was radicalised and later killed in one of their missions.
Confirm Christian EYN, Bama.
Mind you, Bama is a tight call, when it comes to religious population.
That's a FORMER christian! Once you're radicalized you're no longer a christian!
These guys are trying to sweep the fact there's a christian genocide under the carpet and you're helping them!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ofemmanu1: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
That basterrd Suyaselling zombie won't say shit now.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Forumobserver12(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
100% right. But the Christian fanatics will never accept this fact. There is need to shun nepotism, tribalism and the idea of using religion to cause division.

Quick question for you, what's the idealogy behind the Christians involvement in the fight..

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
antibullshit:

That's a FORMER christian! Once you're radicalized you're no longer a christian!
These guys are trying to sweep the fact there's a christian genocide under the carpet and you're helping them!
Guy! These people eliminated more Muslims than Christians. Bone.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by costandi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
You being a Christian does not lend any form of credence to your claim. Your personal experience may, so, please share it.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Smitharo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

I don't engage in argument with sentimental religion fanatics like u. Until u do your investigation devoid of religion sentiment or hatred before I can engage u in constructive argument.
Thanks

Still haven't said anytin reasonable.

Shalom.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by danniyal(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Christians are not illiterates please. Zulum should leave Christians alone.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
Boko Haram is a fundamentalist MUSLIM terrorist group.
- They may hire and pay professional mercenaries of diverse races and faiths to help their cause but this doesn't change their true identity.
- They may buy do arms business with sellers and buyers of different races and beliefs but they are still who they are: a muslim group driven MAINLY by Kanuri Muslim tribesmen who are bothers to Gov. Zulum, Chief of Army Staff Gen. Burutai and National Security Adviser Gen. Babagana Monguno rtd.
Now that's the point!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by ehhmah(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
Whoever kill anyone, unless it be for murder or spreading corruption in the land, it's as if he has killed the whole of humanity - Surah Al Maidah - Quran CH 5 V 32

I AM DONE TALKING

Boko Haram Terrorists are Vindicated with the Bolded. They seem to fighting a “Just” Cause grin

Same as ISIS, Al Qaeda and others.

They are trying to put out the fire of corruption against Islamic tenets.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Blackdisciple(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
Oga rest abeg, I said killer herdsmen, na all herdsmen be killers?

Have you ever wonder where the killers among them get the money to buy sophisticated weapons? Their employers provide it for them
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is a misconception covered by researchers already. Most ethnographers who worked in Mandara mountain areas where BH currently seeks refuge, have stated that some members of formerly observant Christians of the mountain/montagnard groups are now BH members. SOME !

However, u cant call them Christians as it is impossible to conduct Christian rites in the midst of BH. They are fundamentalist and do not mix with Christians. Even if u are Muslim and have a name like Danladi, they wouldn't speak to you. Lol.

Chikide, Mafa,Dghwede, Melgwa and all the other formerly Animist and Christian groups are now increasingly Muslim. Not in the regular sense, but BH sense. The plain dwellers , Wandala and Fulani, are already Muslim so do not have to convert to join BH. Most ethnographers and other researchers have found that they are not even welcome anymore.

There is a history behind it. Consistent marginalization in caliphate, colonial and post colonial govt arrangements have driven these groups into the hands of BH. BH is claiming to rewrite the structure of the region to include them. So some of them have taken them in and taught them the alleyways of the hills.

A similar thing happens at lake chad. Yedina fishermen have been promised support against dominant Hausa and Fulani traders. They're showing BH the ins and outs of the different waterways of the lake.

Oga Governor pls be specific and less misleading .

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by SmartPolician: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

[s]siddon there. wetin you sabi. if you know any serving members of Nigerian Army in north east, you fit take style inquire from them. Let me tell you, there are mercenaries from the south who are members of bandits, cattle rustlers and terrorists in the north. I won't say more than this[/s].

Rubbish

No Christian fights for Muslims to overrun the country.

Where will he practice his religion when Muslims convert all churches to mosques?

That person is not a Christian.

He's assumed to be a Christian.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Chirowman(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala ooooo
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Tzar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zulum is having post traumatic stress disorder-PTSD.
Christians kor , Jews ni!
When you people in the Northern political class weaponized poverty against your people, you didn't know it will come back to bite your bigoted asses abi?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zulum no Dey okay sha
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Lordbinsmar: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

Are you a member of Boko Haram? or which experience are you speaking from. Please share with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.