Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help (1875 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Omokrireno: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm a student, i run my expenses without a single contribution from anyone.

The thing is, i am into drugs, tramadol and it takes money from me, about 4k daily. I can't even stop it for reasons best known to me. I also have a serious girlfriend that thought i have graduated because i lied to her when we started dating thinking it would be a one day fling.

Plus, she stays with me in school too. That's an extra on my expenses.

Currently i feel loosed because i suspect she is cheating on me where she is now. Being far away for like a month now, plus she doesn't want to come over until God knows when....

Same girl have had 7 abortions for her ex boyfriend that lives in the same town with her, where she is now... She had a pretty ugly past, lies upon lies, she even slept with her married boss at one time.

She just want me to trust her blindly. I don't know what to do. I feel like i have no one in my life and that i am all alone. I don't feel hooked with her at all but still, i feel like i have a loosed life.

Whenever she is around, things become very tough for me, everything suddenly freezes strangely. She even attested to it. Whenever she is not around, things start working well for me. I'm not being superstitious, like i said, she attested to it.

I don't know, maybe i am just depressed or something.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by 2dice01: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let wait for the elderly elders
This one pass me and the next commentor
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
elders on their waygrin
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Donspicey: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
This matter get as e be........

Wait make our Elders complete first......

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by MrOjay1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
shocked
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ogbeni stop taking trams "4k daily" is too much ... Go and buy pawpaw "100 each" 10 is 1k ...save the 3k......

And ... now for your gf ... she's a hoe... "Abortion 9t, sexual relation with her married boss, currently in village eating edible d " oga move on with your life ... she's not yours....

And make sure you slow down on teams that shit Ain't good... They use the drugs to calm down psychiatric patient... Not good for your health. .... Try weed ... nature is good.... doesn't cost too much...

8 Likes

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Molahnelson(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see your girlfriend was possessed by legions of dark force and she has transfer some of those force to you

I see that she still planning to come back to make your life more and more of a messed

I see you moving your advance to that new girl you are sighting, but take heeds she to is possess

I recommend you to embrace the Grace for your own good

Take heeds thus says the spirit

4 Likes

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Omokrireno: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:
I see your girlfriend was possessed by legions of dark force and she has transfer some of those force to you

I see that she still planning to come back to make your life more and more of a messed

I see you moving your advance to that new girl you are sighting, but take heeds she to is possess

I recommend you to embrace the Grace for your own good

Take heeds thus says the spirit
I know you are trying to be funny but still, strangely whenever she is around, things go rough for me... even she noticed it and she had to test this and eventually she discovered it the truth

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Molahnelson(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Omokrireno:
I know you are trying to be funny but still, strangely whenever she is around, things go rough for me... even she noticed it and she had to test this and eventually she discovered it the truth

I recommend you to divorce your spirit from that adulterous woman by embracing the grace

Because through the hand of an adulterous woman a man is being brought to a piece of bread.

You will notice that things will turn around for your own good

Thus says the spirit

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Concerning your addiction to drugs I wish you a full recovery.
But it's completely unfair to call yourself Omokri Reno while you are being troubled by a piece of pussy.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by yemmit90: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
You are actually battling with depression.

The good news is that, you've already discovered your problems.

1. Do away with hard drugs by all mean.

2. Get a new sensible girlfriend.

3. Get closer to God and always try to meditate.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by GeneralPula: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
The thing is, i am into drugs, tramadol and it takes money from me, about 4k daily. I can't even stop it for reasons best known to me. I also have a serious girlfriend

Here are your problems.. Work them out and you’re solved !

But how many pills of tramadol do you take daily wey dey make you spend 4K?

I don’t think it’s possible to take trams pills of 4K worth daily. Haha
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
This young man, without his complete sense, is in love with a smart and losed Nigerian lady.

Whenever she’s with you, you take trams, probably give her a mad fvck then you can’t do any other thing for the rest of the day except to be slow and unproductive because of the effect of trams.

This is why things are not moving for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Man Don't truth a hoe
Never ya truth a hoe

It's obvious that the cries of the 7 dead babies are hunting you badly which u really need to restrict Now...and path way with that B!tch

Stay with her and "Tell Story That Touch"

Outta

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Angelacruz: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
First of all stop taking tramadol,u are abusing it wic leads to depression.Break up and cut ties wit her.Try and improve in ur academy n skills.Cultivate d habit of saving more and spending less.So u mean someone had 7 abortions?u don't mean it.Break free from tramadol addiction ,cohabiting and fornication.Start a new leaf.Cheers!
Omokrireno:

The thing is, i am into drugs, tramadol and it takes money from me, about 4k daily. I can't even stop it for reasons best known to me. I also have a serious girlfriend that thought i have graduated because i lied to her when we started dating thinking it would be a one day fling.

Currently i feel loosed because i suspect she is cheating on me where she is now. Being far away for like a month now, plus she doesn't want to come over until God knows when....

Same girl have had 7 abortions for her ex boyfriend that lives in the same town with her, where she is now... She had a pretty ugly past, lies upon lies, she even slept with her married boss at one time.

She just want me to trust her blindly. I don't know what to do. I feel like i have no one in my life and that i am all alone. I don't feel hooked with her at all but still, i feel like i have a loosed life.

Whenever she is around, things become very tough for me, everything suddenly freezes strangely. She even attested to it. Whenever she is not around, things start working well for me. I'm not being superstitious, like i said, she attested to it.

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
The reason why things are bad when she comes is simple.

Your money can not cater for 2 people, also when she is around, she uses sex to make you lose focus...apparently, you are not a strong will person, after sex, you end up being lazy..

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
9 Abortions? Chai, this matter pass me. God save us.
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by hollarunji08(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
OP, what do u want us to advice u on

Is it your tramadol life of about ur girlfriend palava??

Because with the look of things, u have two problem
You're drug addict and about ur girlfriend

Well, I'll advice u first change urself and forget about ur cheating girlfriend for now
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by frozen70(f): 2:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Omokrireno:

If you don't take time you may go sinel

What are you doing for a living that will make you keep a woman just for bleeping her after taking drugs
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omokrireno:

Ur stories sounds meaningless.
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by HelpYourself(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Omokrireno:

I asked you this question in your other post so I ask here again where is she from?
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ogbeni stop taking trams "4k daily" is too much ... Go and buy pawpaw "100 each" 10 is 1k ...save the 3k......

And ... now for your gf ... she's a hoe... "Abortion 9t, sexual relation with her married boss, currently in village eating edible d " oga move on with your life ... she's not yours....

And make sure you slow down on teams that shit Ain't good... They use the drugs to calm down psychiatric patient... Not good for your health. .... Try weed ... nature is good.... doesn't cost too much...

What does the pawpaw do?
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by TMTR: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
Concerning your addiction to drugs I wish you a full recovery.
But it's completely unfair to call yourself Omokri Reno while you are being troubled by a piece of pussy.

A piece of overused battered pussy for that matter, this op dey make me vex, and she don already commit 7 abortions , (I think it should be more than that considering the way girls lie) and this one dey here wan die ontop her matter.

Mehn this op need mending

Abi na the drugs wey e dey take don mess with him thinking faculty undecided
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by TMTR: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omokrireno:

Piece of advice, try to quit taking drugs and cut off that bitch from your life , I mean cut her out totally and improve on your life
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't understand, you went from talking about yourself to condemning your girlfriend in a split second.

That's a record bro.

Nice work
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omokrireno:

only u, 1 million problem... the only way to solve this problem is to change environment, send me all the money in ur account and then switch off your phone for 2 years. Problem solved
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by 22o62021: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
You no go see single advice from me
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
First thing first, you need to address an underlying emotional issue, else you'll keep doing drugs.

This emotional issue is the cause of your depression, and when you're depressed, the brain seeks for alternatives to relive itself.

Break up with that farm tool.

Seek out a therapist. You are addicted, and needs all the help you can get.

Hit the gym, and relieve those frustrations, stress and bitterness by taking it out on your body.

In a month, not only will you be fit in body, but in mind.
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by missimelda01(f): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with you. You started with your addiction to tramadol and managed to drag a girl you wanted a ‘one day fling’ with into the story, now you’re blaming her for your problems...are you ever going to take responsibility for anything in your life? You’re a liar and your girlfriend is a cheat, nice combo.

Your major problem should be how to stop taking tramadol, maybe you’ll start thinking straight afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMTR:

A piece of overused battered pussy for that matter, this op dey make me vex, and she don already commit 7 abortions , (I think it should be more than that considering the way girls lie) and this one dey here wan die ontop her matter.

Mehn this op need mending

Abi na the drugs wey e dey take don mess with him thinking faculty undecided
Take it slowly on him abeg!
Maybe by now he's fully recovered with clear sight.
Re: My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help by Estherqueen50(f): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will start with the title of this "My life is not in shape".
The truth is that if something is not in shape we try to fix it to be in shape. Be it our clothes, shoes etc why? Because there is a beauty we need to see.

Sometimes things are not in shape in our lives because we ignore it, too lazy to work on it, or we feel like it doesn't matter; like the case of you knowing how much you spend on tramadol daily but refuse to quit because of reason best known to you. It means it doesn't really matter to you.

Apart from God we are the most important stakeholder in our own life, all God help us to do is to give us strength and direction when we involve him.

You have to examine yourself, intentionally work to put things inorder in your own life.
Your girlfriend infidelity is not the problem. You are the problem. The truth is that no mater how smart we play, we attract what we are to ourselves nomatter the deception.

I believe in you, I believe you can heal, I believe your life can take shape, you just have to work in letting go of things that are Killing you. Sometimes the truth is that we are already dead even if we are still breathing.

I believe you can truly live. Life is not far from you, embrace Jesus, embrace the God kind of life, learn of him, allow him help you win over your addictions and poor choices.

You are an Overcomer, thats who you are, tramadol and immorality have no power over you. Go and meet with Jesus. Thank you for sharing and God bless.
Omokrireno:

(1) (Reply)

My Silhouette Challenge / The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. / Watch This Video If You Are Over 30 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.