Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. (1015 Views)

Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! / Response To Doyin Okupe: A Prayer For G.e.j. & Pdp Supporters - Pls Say Amen / Buhari supporters pls educate me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
with a heavy heart , we wish to condole with our brothers who are  staunch supporters of the CPC for the huge defeat which their presidential candidate  is suffering in the 2011 election. This defeat will no doubt climax on saturday , 9th of April. We feel so sad at this due to our brothers  sheepish attitude in supporting a candidate whose achievement record can never match that of GEJ even after our several warnings.
It is also sad to note that most of them decamped foolishly from the GEJ camp and jumped into the wagon of BB A wagon whose tyres are wobbling. A wagon whose headlamps are so deem that one cannot see afar with it. A waggon whose windscreen is cracked and blurs vision. A waggon with many leakages on the roof. Worst still they took this unimportant decision without any tangible reason.
We still welcome you people back into our midst and urge u to put the defeat of your candidate behind you and join us as we move this nation forward.
Its GEJ all the way.
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by lolatom: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
May this defeat send Buhari into Political Oblivion for Life, Amen
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
In the spirit of sportsmanship, we the peace loving members of the Fresh Air Camp hereby award BB the CONSOLATION PRIZE of :

[size=14pt]EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS[/size]

Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by appletango: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
Weirdo
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by Natasha2(f): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
hehehehehe i'm glad i'm not a BB supporter cheesy
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by Nattlil(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2011
BB is a failure shame to extremist, shame to religious fanatics, shame + shame on the muslim north. Imagine an old man comming to do brake dance(ruling nigeria) with his weak, aged, kill kill, prison prison, shoot shoot, brain. Pls advice that baba to take a plate and join his almajiri supporters
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by seal777(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2011
Can u all see reasons why we re nt wasting our hard earned cash for advest, posters ,gingles in the south west and south south, Free jingles by GEJ SUPPORTERS, CPC - BUHARI AND BAKARE IS THE MOST USED WORDS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2011
FORWARD EVER, BACKWARDS NEVER!!!

Vote wisely.

Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by recoome(m): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2011
May buhari's impending defeat, send him 2 a state of ignomy and oblivon! He should have had respect 4 GEJ, he saw that a whole GEJ was interested in the same position and he decided 2 disgrace himself by contesting, may house flies follow buhari forever(AMEN)! I hereby award all the shameless BB supporters: the most STUPID BUFOONS on the face of the earth!
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by danjohn: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2011
recoome:

May buhari's impending defeat, send him 2 a state of ignomy and oblivon! He should have had respect 4 GEJ, he saw that a whole GEJ was interested in the same position and he decided 2 disgrace himself by contesting, may house flies follow buhari forever(AMEN)! I hereby award all the shameless BB supporters: the most silly BUFOONS on the face of the earth!

I have a prayer for every Nigerian who votes for PDP this year: "May God run your life and the lives of your children the way PDP has run Nigeria for the last 12 years. AMEN!!!!!"
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by recoome(m): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2011
@danjohn: 2 all those votin BB, may ur loved ones be killed the way abacha/buhari killed ken saro-wiwa and ogoni pple, may ur loved ones be thrown in jail & executed the way buhari did when in govt, may the good things in ur life be laundered the way buhari & co laundered nigerias wealth, may line up for food the way buhari forced nigerians 2 when in govt, may all ur valuables be collected 4rm u the way buhari collected peoples goods/wares forcefully when in govt, May the good things in ur life be truncated just like buhari truncated our thriving democracy AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 1:48am On Apr 02, 2011
@ recoome please do not wish anyone the failures and disappointments that have plagued Buhari's life. Niether should we wish anyone the great destruction that lies in wait ahead of CPC in the coming elections.

This is our prayer for every Nigerian PDP, CPC, ANPP, ACN, etc supporters included:

"May your life be filled with blessings. May you not be judged by where you come from but by the content of your heart. May you achieve astonishing growth and success in life. May you stand among kings and be recognised. May your life be protected from electoral violence. May the greed of desperate politicians not cause you to stumble. May you contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria. May you and your children enjoy the benefits of good governance. Amen"

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011!!  [/size]
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by danjohn: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2011
Okay, I am not going to engage in ad hominem attacks.  I started it with my "prayer" and I take it back.  recoome you came back swinging  grin.

@ efisher

I actually think Buhari is a pretty accomplished fellow and although you may call him a failure, most Nigerians will never rise to the level of power and influence that he has gotten in his life.  He rose to become one of the highest ranking members of the Nigerian Army (a major general), he was governor of the northeastern region, minister of petroleum who built two refineries, chairman of NNPC, head of state, and executive chairman of PTF.  Nobody who is a failure accomplishes those things.  I do not mean to regurgitate his resume to you.  You both follow politics and as a result, I can assume that you know Buhari's resume just as well as I know it.  Moreover, the fact that his primary source of income is his military  pension is also very impressive.

Buhari has taken the principled stand of trying to build a strong opposition in Nigeria.  He could have easily joined the ruling party and become an egunje owanbe elderstates man.  But he has chosen the more principled path of strengthening our democracy by providing the electorate with an alternative.  Most people would agree that a strong and vibrant opposition provides strength to any democracy.  Yes Buhari has not succeeded in his quest to come back to power but he has followed the channels of democracy to challenge the results which were widely criticized by domestic and foreign observers.  He made a concerted effort to prevent the almajiri's for going to the streets to cause mayhem.  He deserves credit for that.

The point that I am making is that win or lose Buhari, despite all his shortcomings, has presented the PDP with a formidable opposition in this election and he deserves a pat in the back for it.  Calling him a failure is not fair.

BTW your prayer was fantastic.  cheesy
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 2:42am On Apr 02, 2011
Nice one danjohn,

I have always known you as a reasonable fellow. Sometimes we may anchor deep to make a point but the truth remains unchanged.
Buhari has got his fair share of victory and failures just like every man on earth. As you rightly pointed out, he has actually helped strengthen our democracy by his efforts. Even if he did not win the elections in 2003 or 2007, he definitely deserves some credit for participating as a strong opposition. In the end what matters is that we as a nation move forward, progress and take our rightful position in the scheme of things.
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by henry101(m): 2:43am On Apr 02, 2011
efisher:

In the spirit of sportsmanship, we the peace loving members of the Fresh Air Camp hereby award BB the CONSOLATION PRIZE of :

[size=14pt][b]EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS[/b][/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by Odunnu: 2:53am On Apr 02, 2011
Ofcourse,after ths timeout the retired and tired coupist aka dictator would by constitution be too old to rule us.As a kid I watched action movies,the climax of every movie was/is when the 'boss' meets the 'actor' for what we named 'last fight'.Its usually bloody but always had the boss defeated.
This is Buhari da boss' last fight,its desperation at its height
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by Dave6: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2011
Sontin dey worry all of una o! Ok! Fresh Air!

Una no go kill pesin wit laff. Chei!
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by karlmax2: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2011
BB's supporters may your lifes be run with decrees 2 and decree 4 and may ur life be guided by decree 24 and ur econonomy life be guided by essenco act and may ur lifes be ruled the way a coupist rules I hope u people can say amen to this prayers
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by kasiem(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2011
My guys, the buhari u see today, u shall see no more
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2011
May their (BB supporters ) jittery spirit find rest in GEJ's next government .
Somebody shout - VICTORY FOR GEJ.
hmmmmmm, What a fresh air that blows so sweet.
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
It's official. We are pleased to present Buhari the consolation prize of:

[size=18pt]EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS[/size]

Sai Buhari.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1P1gm3kAuMKbCytGXQK91iysCX4p6Ihrwk-bNlCMBkR1hLUcD&t=1[/img]
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by gokuu(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
Heeeeyyaaaa! Bb sorry o! After all the rally crowd u pple paraded! Where is bakare's big mouth now! Fake pastor!
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by gokuu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
Heeeeyyaaaa! Bb sorry o! After all the rally crowd u pple paraded! Where is bakare's big mouth now! Fake pastor!
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by enyojo(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=25pt]GOODLUCK TO CORRUPTION FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!
Congrats to the Bode Georges, OBJs, Anenihs, Justice Aloysius Katsina-Alu, Peter Odilis, Andooka, etc[/size]

Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by efisher(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
Everybody wants Goodluck o,
Nobody wants badluck o,

Goodluck to all BB fans.

We love you.  cool
Re: Consolation For Bb Supporters. Pls Read. by hercules07: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
As a BB supporter, I still believe in Buhari, he might have lost this battle, in the long run, decent Nigerians who see the impending doom that the PDP will bestow on Nigerians will win the war. I pray that we all live to see the performance of the PDP government in the next 4 years.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. David Mark’s Harvest Of Endorsements And The Path To The Senate Presidency / The Story Of Nigeria's First Suicide Bomber-BluePrint Magazine / Our Next President Fashola Built The Best Airport In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.