Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top (1174 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2021
5 Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles to the Top

1. Pompous
2. Hypocrite
3. Poor (broke)
4. Idiot (dûmb/morón)
5. Clout-chaser (noisemaker)

If you've never been called the above names, you're not working hard and smart enough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2021
5 Names You'll Be Called When You've Arrived Financially No Matter How Humble You Are

1. Greedy
2. Criminal
3. Ungrateful
4. Corrupt (Ritualist)
5. Arrogant (show-off)

If you've never been called the above names, you haven't arrived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
5 Names They'll Call You When You Finally Become a Philanthropist and Start Helping People With Money and Motivational Speeches

1. Kind
2. Smart
3. Humble
4. My mentor
5. Man of the people

If you've never been called the above names, you haven't contributed much to humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
5 Names They'll Call You If You Motivate Them Without Helping Them Financially

1. Stingy man
2. Greedy man
3. Noisemaker
4. Wicked man
5. Braggadocio

If you've never been called the above names after you've made it, that means you're a-people-pleaser and you're weak.

3 Likes

6 Extra Names You'll Be Called In One Way Or the Other

1. Lazy
2. Coward
3. Egotistic
4. Broke ass
5. Empty barrel
6. Name based on your shape, body imperfection, complexion, height, intellect, scent, group, religion, region, social status, and academics.

If you've never been called the above names, then you're a scared introvert hiding in your comfort zone and afraid of what people will say about you.

Get up and start being productive. You MUST be called those names above at a point in your life — you can't escape them and you have no choice.

Escaping them is the same thing as escaping success and happiness.

A shirt must go through the needle to be sewn. Any man who uses shortcut to sew his clothes by using superglue will find himself nàked in public one day when the glue expires.

So, enjoy the names you'll be called and also don't forget to enjoy the profit of your endurance when called those horrible names.

Words hurt, but letting them bring you down hurt more.

5 Likes

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by RightRoad: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Wow, very true.
iLegendd:

1. Pompous
2. Hypocrite
3. Poor (broke)
4. Idiot (dûmb/morón)

If you've never been called the above names, you're not working hard and smart enough.

Wow, very true.

1 Like

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by felong(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2021
grin
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by peeps4u: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Partly true
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Greenback: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
But some are called coneheaded structures. grin
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Greenback:
That's exactly what number 6 is all about.

6. Name based on your shape, body imperfection, complexion, height, intellect, scent, group, religion, region, social status, and academics.

1 Like

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Donspicey: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:
5 Names They'll Call You When You Finally Become a Philanthropist and Start Helping People With Money and Motivational Speeches

1. Kind
2. Smart
3. Humble
4. My mentor
5. Man of the people

If you've never been called the above names, you haven't contributed much to humanity.

Some will even call you Ritualist........

Las Las Make your money.....

Spend Your Money.........

And leave poor men with Excuses.......

4 Likes

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by paulolee(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2021
who cares about the name calling?? am making money and let dm continue making noise..
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Nanaborga(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Na “STINGY “ world people tag me pass like say any of them dey give me money , funny enough na me do for them pass and I always go low key whenever things go rough , now when I don arrive , my business dey boom , I dey achieve right , left and center , many of them dey tag me “ RITUALIST “ some say i belong to a ogboni cult wey say if I dash anybody money back then say I go die , some say I use their destiny take make money na make dem broke and I rich , some say I advice them wrongly to use their money anyhow , mainwhile I keep my own to take invest , along many others accusations wey I nor fit type for here . Nor be say I even get reach my LGA chairman or my state governor yet world people nor want make my name rest from rumors

2 Likes

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
Na “STINGY “ world people tag me pass like say any of them dey give me money , funny enough na me do for them pass and I always go low key whenever things go rough , now when I don arrive , my business dey boom , I dey achieve right , left and center , many of them dey tag me “ RITUALIST “ some say i belong to a ogboni cult wey say if I dash anybody money back then say I go die , some say I use their destiny take make money na make dem broke and I rich , some say I advice them wrongly to use their money anyhow , mainwhile I keep my own to take invest , along many others accusations wey I nor fit type for here . Nor be say I even get reach my LGA chairman or my state governor yet world people nor want make my name rest from rumors

Hahaha. Na their life.
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Thazard(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:
5 Names They'll Call You If You Motivate Them Without Helping Them Financially

1. Stingy man
2. Greedy man
3. Noisemaker
4. Wicked man
5. Braggadocios

If you've never been called the above names after you've made it, that means you're a-people-pleaser and you're weak.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Thazard(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Greenback:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Tony142: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2021
#facts
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2021
I think am a coward embarassed
Never been called names
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Shakkurr:
I think am a coward embarassed
Never been called names

You're probably hiding in your comfort zone.

Do one of the below.

1. Start bring on camera (record videos of yourself teaching something and post them online)

2. Start teaching people something online

3 Likes

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Pompous
2. Hypocrite
3. Poor (broke)
4. Idiot (dûmb/morón)

I totally agree to this....... fact
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Froshloaded: 3:03am On Jan 21, 2021
apt
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by 1stbest(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Did you later get accepted by merch Amazon?
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
1stbest:
Did you later get accepted by merch Amazon?

I don't want to go into a discussion that involves Amazon (Merch, KDP, affiliate, etc.), but I'll answer. Yes, I was accepted and it's paying off.
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by 1stbest(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't want to go into a discussion that involves Amazon (Merch, KDP, affiliate, etc.), but I'll answer. Yes, I was accepted and it's paying off.

Congrat ,,

I should have asked you what or the procedure to take for easy approval , because they are keep on rejecting my submissions,

But , since you don't want to discuss about it ,
is okay.
Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by lookyzy: 11:14pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:

You're probably hiding in your comfort zone.

Do one of the below.

1. Start bring on camera (record videos of yourself teaching something and post them online)

2. Start teaching people something online

Re: Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 30, 2021
you are all
iLegendd:

1. Pompous
2. Hypocrite
3. Poor (broke)
4. Idiot (dûmb/morón)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / She Turns Out To Be The Shy Type / What's A Polite Way To Reject A Lady's Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.