Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu (69292 Views)

Have You Seen A Car Made By Samsung? / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / This Is A Mini RC Car. Made By 17 Year Old Bukar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by songzDaniel01(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98217838:
This is highly commendable.....

And talking about MADE IN NIGERIA CARS,
Let us spill it out just the way we saw it somewhere on cyberspace......

Wailers and children of hate, frustrations and perdition, you can now start wailing as usual.
Wailing is allowed till 2023 and beyond.
Una no reach cool tongue cool tongue

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
We will keep hitting all your empty heads with the truth until it burst out yakata! cheesy wink
Say no more!

Una no reach!
do giveaway .. We dey hungry
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by seeker121(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Probably you will be release from the shackle of oppression,zombiesm and slavery.Calling pple children of hates and perdition speaks volume of how your government care less about its citizens.When injustice becomes tools in the hand of government violence becomes inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Maliqcious: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:
Our government should stop disgracing us, when i was a kid, I would done a better car than this nonsense I'm seeing right now if i had the resources then.

This car is very dirty, the person for just make keke instead.

When a person tells you, "you're driving me crazy", this is what you use to drive someone crazy.
Shut up sucker and be reasonable for once
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:
Our government should stop disgracing us, when i was a kid, I would done a better car than this nonsense I'm seeing right now if i had the resources then.

When a person tells you, "you're driving me crazy", this is what you use to drive someone crazy.

cheesy
Dear Lord!!!! cheesy
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Samunique(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
livinbygrace:
Stupid Government,Na only invention from the Aboki boys dem dey unveil .All our boys have been doing more than this from the south and and no unveiling,no recognition.
Nonsense people
You just spoke my mind .

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2021
can we please stop all this nonsense! We are embarrasing ourselves.!!!
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Bobyro: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:
Aswear this CAR better pass those fake and substandard CHINESE made INNOSON MOTORS, that has ZERO safety features. grin grin grin grin

May God bless this Northern Boy's hustle. I advice the federal Government to invest in this brilliant Guy.
People like you are the reason why Nigeria isn't going forward because you see the truth and stick to lying probably because you have been in the dark for too long, please come into the light. Nigeria can do better than this.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by SuperKlean(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Is this how low we have gone??
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by alizma: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:

Now that you ve grown up pls show us the recent car you build
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by raphroye: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Franking: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
What's this? Mtchew! Una shame dey shame me. That should be by a primary school pupil. Shameless people.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by overseasnbeyond: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
A failure can celebrate anything, how come the leadership don't know a panel beater apprenticeship work!!
Am not hating but this is unexpected, can he make it his official car? Awon werey.com
ChelseaArmy lpost=98211433:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-unveils-car-made-by-30-year-old-nigerian
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by NwaliE01: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
How can we be celebrating mediocre? There are life lifting innovations that government has refused to sponsor other than disgracing her self with this nonsense that takes no one anywhere.

Our leaders have travelled round the world and end up bringing nothing back home to better our lives.

They have seen where things work and refused to allow ours to work.

Abeg this nonsense should stop in this 2021
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by chinchonglee(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
God punish anybody who try to tribalise this thread.. Let for ones appreciate Nigeria as country!
We shall get there.
Thunder fire our polical holders
There is nothing to appreciate there.
If this car is sold for 100k, will you buy it?
Nigerians hypocrisy too much abeg
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
When i saw the news i was sure its must be from the north, am not trying to bring in tribal fight here but the south has done more than this and yet had been neglected by the so called FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Sonoyom(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Mediocrity, that is what we have been practising all these years. Bhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Originalsly: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Why these ministers embarrassing the country? ... and we wonder why people will say Africans are backward. People need up against these idiots in power.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by bigjj: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Could this be the measure of our level of technology in Nigeria, then, those Nigerian riding Limo should be ashamed of their selves.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by EXLOVER(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
alizma:

Now that you ve grown up pls show us the recent car you build
I gat my hands on other profitable things
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Angeloihe: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2021
that rubbish is worse than 1950 car models.
I guess.they we promoting this mediocrity because he is a.fulani/ northerner. but silent about INNOSON MOTORS that other african countries are patronising.
this is why regionalism is best for Nigeria if we don't want a total break up.
this bias and ethnic sentiments will continue until we divide this country or return to regionalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by EXLOVER(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Maliqcious:
Shut up sucker and be reasonable for once
You shut up, is this car worth celebrating? Enter street you go see wetin niggas dey do, not this nonsense I'm seeing. Even look at the shape of the car. Can you enter this car for a 30mins journey?
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by nathaniel27(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2021
e look like 1945 car though
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Godons1: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Bobyro:

People like you are the reason why Nigeria isn't going forward because you see the truth and stick to lying probably because you have been in the dark for too long, please come into the light. Nigeria can do better than this.

Have you ever ride in any INNOSON MOTOR? I'm a first hand user for about 2 months. I used one as an OFFICIAL VEHICLE LAST YEAR, the Car has been parked for over 11 Months now. INNOSON MOTORS ARE NOTHING BUT MOVING COFFINS, fake, Substandard and POORLY BUILT in CHINA by the CHINESE. I prefer using my 2009 BMW.

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:

NLers no go kee person with laughter grin
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:

You must be a ******

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Niom(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2021
The moment I saw FG unveils, I knew he would be an Hausa guy.
The East have people like this in millions but u hardly see this kind of headline.....
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by harmargedon: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
mtchewwwwwww, nonsense. when babies in China would put out one with an amazing design. Abeg scrab that box.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Pat081: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
"the minister called on youths to be innovative in
producing goods and services that are usually
imported, saying that would improve the Gross
Domestic Product (GDP), create employment and
reduce imports."

Yet schools keep going on endless strikes
abi now and the useless man is talking asif they will use make in 9ja things

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by mosesjida(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ffs
We calling this a car in 2021
We'll the inventor will drive his thing
Support innoson or other legit innovators
They won't
It's finding one aboki dat they want
Clowns
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Omezif(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
For me i can say oyibo should be producing car for nigeria, nigeria should only learn how to fix and repaire car cause nigeria can't produce car without importing all the disired materials.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oya make aso rock collect for boooherdhari
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by nnamdi640: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:
Aswear this CAR better pass those fake and substandard CHINESE made INNOSON MOTORS, that has ZERO safety features. grin grin grin grin

May God bless this Northern Boy's hustle. I advice the federal Government to invest in this brilliant Guy.
Abeg show us the one your father and your generations did rather than condemning your fellow man as a result of tribalism.....
The man in subject has made a lot of money and he has people working under him of which your father don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / Chasing Classic Cars In Nigeria / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.