Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu (69291 Views)

Have You Seen A Car Made By Samsung? / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / This Is A Mini RC Car. Made By 17 Year Old Bukar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by nnamdi640: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is the type of project FG will like to display just because he is a northerner.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Rareoil(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:

Have you ever ride in any INNOSON MOTOR? I'm a first hand user for about 2 months. I used one as an OFFICIAL VEHICLE LAST YEAR, the Car has been parked for over 11 Months now. INNOSON MOTORS ARE NOTHING BUT MOVING COFFINS, fake, Substandard and POORLY BUILT in CHINA by the CHINESE. I prefer using my 2009 BMW.

Like you can afford one. grin grin grin
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Rareoil(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
nnamdi640:
Abeg show us the one your father and your generations did rather than condemning your fellow man as a result of tribalism.....
The man in subject has made a lot of money and he has people working under him of your father don't have.

No mind am na hate dey cause this things.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by braunny(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
PCG001:
ɖɛatɦ tʀaք ʊռʋɛɨʟɛɖ cheesy
tɦɛ tօքɨċ sɦօʊʟɖ ɮɛ;
"sɦatta ɮʊռɖʟɛ's ċaʀ ʍaɖɛ ɮʏ aʊաaʟ ɦassaռ ʊռʋɛɨʟɛɖ ɮʏ օɢɮօռռaʏa օռʊ"
this one off me

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Femeto: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
angry wink This one na Kar no be car.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Buksaylor: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-unveils-car-made-by-30-year-old-nigerian

What of the one Dr. Izuogu built years ago....because they will not allow him to shine more than them...they cripple the idea!
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Speakright79(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Innoson motors is already producing functional vehicles in the east while this ode minister is paying tribute to a toy maker. When Toyota of Japan started, the government of Japan supported the company heavily before it became the world giant it is today. They should pay more attention to people like innoson if their country is ever to be great.

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by amaks: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Inventor, what has he invented?
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
PCG001:
ɖɛatɦ tʀaք ʊռʋɛɨʟɛɖ cheesy
tɦɛ tօքɨċ sɦօʊʟɖ ɮɛ;
"sɦatta ɮʊռɖʟɛ's ċaʀ ʍaɖɛ ɮʏ aʊաaʟ ɦassaռ ʊռʋɛɨʟɛɖ ɮʏ օɢɮօռռaʏa օռʊ"

Even Shatta Bundle go complain say the car small for am... May God forgive us all. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Tats(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Does anybody see some elements of Porsche on the light and bonnet design of that car?
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Seyzcham91(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
mesef still dey look for the car sha undecided
TANID:
where's the car pictures
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by xtervaganza(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
kilonshele101:

Coming from someone that can't even bake a bread
so because you can't bake bread now means you can't criticise someone celebrating rubbish bread that is even worse than the one you have been eating for many years
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Miracle2020: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:
Our government should stop disgracing us, when i was a kid, I would done a better car than this nonsense I'm seeing right now if i had the resources then.

This car is very dirty, the person for just make keke instead.

When a person tells you, "you're driving me crazy", this is what you use to drive someone crazy.
at least he made something, what of you? Your only achievement in life is wailing.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by warriorPedigree: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Even an uneducated aba trader won't build this rubbish. Naija and celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by EXLOVER(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
at least he made something, what of you? Your only achievement in life is wailing.
Bros many of us have life outside social media, this place is cruise to us. Stop asking silly question and move ahead.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by delzbaba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
so embarrassing,a whole giant of Africa.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by PurestBoy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense....

Absolute nonsense

Dragg my weed and sip my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread

Weed + orijin bitter! Hope you're not expecting somebody's daughter today
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by chaloskyx: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
WHEN A GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED IN EVERY ASPECT THEY STAT LEECHING ON OTHER PEOPLES ACHIVEMENT AND POSING IT AS OUR OWN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED ITS PEOPLE.....NOW GUESS WHAT AFTER THIS PICTURE AND NEWS HAS TRENDED THE GOVT WOULD THROW THE CAR AND THE OWNER TO THE GUTTER AND ACT LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER HEARED OF HIM. NIG GOVT=USE AND DUMP
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by jacoik(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense....

Absolute nonsense

Dragg my weed and sip my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread
guy, Igbo go run u mad one day ooooo
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Bobyro: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:

Have you ever ride in any INNOSON MOTOR? I'm a first hand user for about 2 months. I used one as an OFFICIAL VEHICLE LAST YEAR, the Car has been parked for over 11 Months now. INNOSON MOTORS ARE NOTHING BUT MOVING COFFINS, fake, Substandard and POORLY BUILT in CHINA by the CHINESE. I prefer using my 2009 BMW.
Why the mocking face as if you're insinuating that I'm pained? I am very sure that you just forged this write up to make downplay the brand. I have never had anyone come up with such silly complaints of yours. How reasonable are you to compare scrap work with something done by an industry? Doesn't that say something about how irrational you are? All vehicles can have issues irrespective of the brand and that doesn't make it substandard.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Is this a joke or something ? Where is that car please 'cause that thin is not worthy of being called a car ?

Check out this video : Jerry Mallo from Plateau state,Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_F-2x75nM

Now,that's a car !
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Mac2016(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arrant nonsense
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by MistadeRegal(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godons1:
Aswear this CAR better pass those fake and substandard CHINESE made INNOSON MOTORS, that has ZERO safety features. grin grin grin grin

May God bless this Northern Boy's hustle. I advice the federal Government to invest in this brilliant Guy.

undecided

At least, appreciate made in Nigeria goods.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Oracleforce: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Since it is not up to the world class standard ,the government should discard it. Life no get duplicate. .. Another moving coffin
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Cityguy: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thank God. Our sinators and other cadres of politricians would no longer have to waste scarce dollars again to buy foreign cars. Auwal has come to our aid. Tenkiu oooo, ndo.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Miracle2020: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
EXLOVER:
Bros many of us have life outside social media, this place is cruise to us. Stop asking silly question and move ahead.
stop discouraging others. Everybody cannot be like you,so is either you appreciate the hardworking man or don't say anything.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by omojesu202(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense....

Absolute nonsense

what of yansh
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by EXLOVER(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Miracle2020:
stop discouraging others. Everybody cannot be like you,so is either you appreciate the hardworking man or don't say anything.
If i was with him, I'm gonna applaud and encourage him to do better.
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by okey95644: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Inventor, what has he invented?
Re: Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mediocrity will soon sink this shit hole country. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / Chasing Classic Cars In Nigeria / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.