Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Uk Application Form I Fill In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Application Form I Fill In (1988 Views)

Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded? / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Application Form I Fill In by kenny33: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2011
pls i need help because i was refuse a uk visa because of the mistake i made, pls i need serious help on time now
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by tybrown: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2011
u can appeal.but if u need a student visa to south africa,u can contact me.south africa have a good schooling system ,that is cheap also.and with ua student visa u can travel to uk,dublin .if u need more information call me on 08035922707
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by ycoxyng: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
tybrown:

u can appeal.but if u need a student visa to south africa,u can contact me.south africa have a good schooling system ,that is cheap also.and with ua student visa u can travel to uk,dublin .if u need more information call me on 08035922707

poster, are u okay? somebody is asking 4 a solution to a problem here.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
tybrown:

Who told you that?
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by Vicjustice: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
Giving you the benefit of doubt, i must tell you how very unfortunate you are to have fallen a victim of circumstance and protocol.
The fact is, since the embassy considered you a liar in your failed application; you've been placed on a 10 years ban. That means, you are free to apply for any UK visa as many times as you wish, but you'll never be given a visa until after 10 years. This is the truth.
Now, contrary to Ycoxyng advice in another thread, do not bother to apply for any UK visa as the visa officers will not even be interested to take a look at the main details in your application form how much more to read the "additional information" that you provide.
How it works? Your name and your finger prints are already placed in their BAN LIST, so, as soon as they type in your name or you place your fingers into their system, they will see that you carry a ban, and your application is automatically refused without looking at the details in the file.
Now, you may want to know what you can do; Well, it's an unfair policy, but don't blame them for being so stringent, rather blame the people who abused their system until they're forced to take this measure. There is absolutely nothing you can do, you have to wait for 10 years or you can try for other countries.
However, if you wish to try a gamble, you may apply again (consider making an application that attracts the rights of appeal) and use your parents bank details as sponsor's account (since you claim they owned the account in question), and get someone to help in constructing a comprehensive letter because, from what i understand, i really doubt you can do that yourself.
Read more on this at:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401198.0.html
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by snowdrops(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2011
make and appeal against their decision through an immigration lawyer in nigeria
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by justwise(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2011
snowdrops:

He will be wasting his money.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by kenny33: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
pls can anyone explaìn more what an administrative review means, cos they say i dont have a full right of appeal and as to do an administrative reveiw and also that the administrative review will have to be send to the EC0S but there the EC0 did not leave his address in my letter
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by snowdrops(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
If you have the money and time to spare, get yourself a sound lawyer and launch an appeal. But if not sadly close the case.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by Vicjustice: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
snowdrops:

snowdrops:

If you have the money and time to spare, get yourself a sound lawyer and launch an appeal. But if not sadly close the case.
So, you mean he should appeal the decission even though his has no rights for that?
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by snowdrops(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
kenny33:

pls can anyone explaìn more what an administrative review means, cos they say[b] i dont have a full right of appeal[/b] and as to do an administrative reveiw and also that the administrative review will have to be send to the EC0S but there the EC0 did not leave his address in my letter
It says does not have full right of appeal; not no appeal at all.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by Vicjustice: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2011
snowdrops:

It says does not have full right of appeal; not no appeal at all.
   Know that when the UK embassy says "This application does not attract full rights of appeal" they are therefore using this terminology to state that the application has absolutely NO RIGHTS OF APPEAL in a polite manner: So, you must have the full rights of appeal to be eligible to make the appeal
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by kenny33: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
it seems you cant help me at all i even know better that all you people There is 3 types of appeal 1 is The full right appeal the 2 is not a full right of appeal which is mush better as it only require the officer to review the decision and the last one is 3 no appeal at all
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by kenny33: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
i cant appeal as they stated on the letter but i can always ask them to review the decision or reapply again
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by Vicjustice: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
kenny33:

i cant appeal as they stated on the letter but i can always ask them to review the decision or reapply again
kenny33:

it seems you cant help me at all i even know better that all you people There is 3 types of appeal 1 is The full right appeal the 2 is not a full right of appeal which is mush better as it only require the officer to review the decision and the last one is 3 no appeal at all
Appealling a case is not the same thing as requesting for administrative review.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
kenny33:

. . .then help urself, why are u here asking for help since u know better?
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by worry246(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
kenny33
You have to be a big boy! grin
You have made a big mistake which has left you as a fool.
Your choices
Appeal but with no chance.
Re-apply & pay out more money.
But whatever you do stop posting on many places. Every post you make just looks like you are a mugu.
You are an i-diot  so stop telling everyone how you ruined your life.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by OmoTier1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
kenny33:

pls can anyone explaìn more what an administrative review means, cos they say i dont have a full right of appeal and as to do an administrative reveiw and also that the administrative review will have to be send to the EC0S but there the EC0 did not leave his address in my letter
Your "Notice of Refusal" should contain the postal details of the Entry post that considered your application and you should forward your administrative review request to the same address.

The chances are that your Administrative Review will return same result as your initial refusal! Usually the case with BHC, Abuja. What was the mistake you made in your application that led to their refusal and subsequent claim of 10years ban? You may just be able to get it upturn in a Judicial Review application - Mind you I said 'MAY'!

If the ECO says you do not have a full right of appeal, then forward the Administrative review to them and if that fails, trigger a Judicial Review Protocol Letter. PLEASE ONLY DO THIS IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT PRESENT FAKE AND MISLEADING DOCUMENTS.
Re: Uk Application Form I Fill In by kenny33: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
om tier one pl advice me on how i can fill another one

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Introduces Summer Promo / Naija Habit You Found Hard To Break When U First Got Into Diaspora / Outrage As Two Nigeria Girls Are Barred From United Flight For Wearing Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.