Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. (1176 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Stealthassasin: 3:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Have been with this gal for 1 year plus now,
So jus yesterday we were both together her phone rang and she picks I suspected it was a guy and I was right I then told her to put it on loud speaker, Imagine this guy telling my bae to cum see her then I whispered to my gal to tell him she has a bf and she did, imagine d guy told her that she should 4get abt me that this is between d 2 of them, I was angry by those words and I took d phone frm her and spoke to him, he was telling me to calm down, that I'm a woman raper dat y will I take my gal phone and I ended d call, we both started arguing, she den call d guy and warned him but I know dat 1 is jst formalities...have been noticing some changes in her character, she's now over defensive over her phone, she now wants to make a new rule that it is completely okay for her gal in a relationship to give her number out to her male friends we had several arguments, recently she remove my fingerprint from her phone and changed her password.

Me: why did u change the password and remove my fingerprint
She: my fingerprint is not on your phone so should I leave your in mine
ME: even if it not on my phone at least you know my password.
SHE: if you put my fingerprint on your phone I will put yours in mine.
ME: but why did you change your password?
SHE: If you ask me I will tell.

She even carries her phone anywhere she's going even sleep with her phone.
I can not tell her to give me her password cuz she will also change it. So right now I think you want to take a new step and before that happens I just want to end it myself. What do you think guy? Should I still wait? I'm a man I don't want to appear vulnerable to any woman on this earth.
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by maadman: 3:26am On Jan 20, 2021
It's 03:26 in d morning... Na wa o! I tire for this simp.. dey ur dey make she dey her dey abeg..
Now there are more important things u shd b worried about.. I'm here thinking of how to become an Elyon Musk and ur there worrying about girlfriends password .
I'd flog u if u ever post this kind of crap again

5 Likes

Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Olude193: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Only you....

Lots of issues

Free her jare
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Stealthassasin: 4:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Please i need your opinions
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Bola146(f): 4:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Come and see two lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .... don't let me say anything. If you ask this guy's age, 23 cheesy
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by DaddyRochie1642: 4:43am On Jan 20, 2021
maadman:
It's 03:26 in d morning... Na wa o! I tire for this simp.. dey ur dey make she dey her dey abeg..
Now there are more important things u shd b worried about.. I'm here thinking of how to become an Elyon Musk and ur there worrying about girlfriends password .

grin grin
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by TANID(m): 4:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Bola146:
Come and see two lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .... don't let me say anything. If you ask this guy's age, 23 cheesy
cheesy
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by InfernoNig: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2021
You've already figured it all out. What weight does our opinion carries at this point? Baba just do what is on your mind and what you think is right.

Peace.
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by silento(m): 5:54am On Jan 20, 2021
U be woman wrapper truly

If u know how cheap sex is this days my bro go and hustle for money

2 Likes

Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by felong(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2021
silento:
U be woman wrapper truly

If u know how cheap sex is this days my bro go and hustle for money

Exactly. Many guys are just simps.
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by paulolee(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2021
some guys dey sha o, see as you serious dey monitor bea calls, fingerprint and passwords join..
guy jus calm down before u go allow heart attack kill u for bea wey go still dump u for the richer gee..
na dt kain bea i de like because this her actions have jus declared the relationship open, I won't disturb her, would stop monitoring her, just stop taking her and start searching for a new girlfriend..
if uuse all this seriousness take fine money, e for better self..

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by mosdii(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
In Nigeria, Girls Protect Their Phones More Than They Protect Their Vagina. End it with immediate alacrity because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them.
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by youngvikthor(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Keep bleeping her joor forget if she is cheating or not bleeping her till you tired then dump her cheesy
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by megatron7: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2021
1 year plus and you are complaining you ain't ready for relationship bruh
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by 2shaw: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2021
The question is did you buy her the phone,is the owners receipt in her name or your name bro
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by DSC7: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2021
Monitor your success and not your intending life partner

Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Mayannar(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
maadman:

Aswearugad grin grin grin
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2021
I'm a man I don't want to appear vulnerable to any woman on this earth.

But you are already vulnerable with her by monitoring her phone and taking calls that belongs to her.

A real man in his right senses will never do that.....that is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem.

Quit any relationship that makes you feel insecure and work on yourself very well before going into another one

Peace!
Stealthassasin:
So jus yesterday we were both together her phone rang and she picks I suspected it was a guy and I was right I then told her to put it on loud speaker, Imagine this guy telling my bae to cum see her then I whispered to my gal to tell him she has a bf and she did, imagine d guy told her that she should 4get abt me that this is between d 2 of them, I was angry by those words and I took d phone frm her and spoke to him, he was telling me to calm down, that I'm a woman raper dat y will I take my gal phone and I ended d call, we both started arguing, she den call d guy and warned him but I know dat 1 is jst formalities...have been noticing some changes in her character, she's now over defensive over her phone, she now wants to make a new rule that it is completely okay for her gal in a relationship to give her number out to her male friends we had several arguments, recently she remove my fingerprint from her phone and changed her password.

I can not tell her to give me her password cuz she will also change it. So right now I think you want to take a new step and before that happens I just want to end it myself. What do you think guy? Should I still wait? I'm a man I don't want to appear vulnerable to any woman on this earth.
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by ogashman(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Stealthassasin:

leave that girl.....she isn't ready to date only you

check my siggy guys for ur duvets
Re: Should I End My Relationship Of 1 Year Plus Now. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Stealthassasin:

When it comes to relationship, a third party's opinion isn't needed. Do whatever your mind tells you to do. If you feel leaving her is the best, fine. If you feel sitting her down to talk things out, still fine and good. You're an adult, act it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women / Can't Believe This Video, The Boy Confessed Showing Video How He Used Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.