Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) (5646 Views)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by amolak: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is what some men are doing while searching for wife material.����
Take it or leave it

9 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Fixey: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by chris259(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
I dont understand
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by IbnBattuta1960: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
I no fit laffgrin

omor me i no follow oh

3 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
lol
grin
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by WrittyWritter(f): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol..and some people actually don't understand..

8 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by majamajic(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
The Mango (girl) at far bottom left corner

Ahhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by CarlScott: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
WrittyWritter:
Lol..and some people actually don't understand..
Explain please.
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
CarlScott:
Explain please.

Don't mind him. Don't let them spoil you and me - as I can see you're a man keeping yourself for that night. It's something something related to sex sha.

But, keep it up. cheesy You have such a fine moniker, even too fine for your persona, sef, if I can say that. I'm stealing it and creating an intriguing, complex, and mixed race character with it.

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by tesseract: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind him. Don't let them spoil you and me - as I can see you're a man keeping yourself for that night. It's something something related to sex sha.

But, keep it up. cheesy You have such a fine moniker, even too fine for your persona, sef, if I can say that. I'm stealing it and creating an intriguing, complex, and mixed race character it.
What is all this talk?

4 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by CarlScott: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But, keep it up. cheesy You have such a fine moniker, even too fine for your persona, sef, if I can say that. I'm stealing it and creating an intriguing, complex, and mixed race character it.
Okay, thanks! cool

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by nnamdi640: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Those mangoes are to be blamed. Must you open your legs for a man that promised to marry you forgetting that promise can be broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by 444croopy(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Mango wey don finish since.... nothings left to even taste anymore
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Womanizer(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2021
It's all part of life grin

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Gentle0wavez: 2:32am On Jan 21, 2021
So Ungodly

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by bhella10: 2:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Chop and clean mouth syndrome, language only playaz can decode.
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by ekaette1621: 2:40am On Jan 21, 2021
hmmmmmmmmm
Zzor must surely be among the mangoes

3 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by femi4: 5:30am On Jan 21, 2021
And you think girls ain't doing the same. The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Lincoln275(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2021
You will sha test what you want but nah!
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by faramade16062: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2021
This is what some men are doing while searching for wife material.����Take it or leave it
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by VulgarLee(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2021
grin
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by TANID(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2021
chris259:
I dont understand
grin grin grin
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
I no fit laffgrin

omor me i no follow oh
I can see that you are not a true child of God.
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by mespusinglez(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Exactly cheesy
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by WantsandMore: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Lmao...You r stereotyping men, whereas, some women like @adultress confessed to chopping men like that because she couldn't cope with her impotent husband and even, one of the mango choppees opened a thread about it, said he was happy been chopped grin

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Mcslize: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Ladies do same. Ladies keep on looking for that rich guy. In a bid to find that rich guy that will keep on spending on them as that's the only way a guy is expected to show his love, they kept sampling different men and still not being able to find that rich guy that will empty his bank account for them.

Once they sense you are not spending as they expect you, they jump to the next available guy. They later find out that the next guy is still not naive to spend and so the sampling continue until they will finally jam one Yahoo plus guy that will lavish on them in exchange for renewal for their next sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I can see that you are not a true child of God.
ok u wey be true child of God oya I need small 2k from ur hand mk i use dey alright small,I dey on zeros,mk i send my aza?
Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by DoubleEngine007: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2021
And one man will still go and be borrowing money, making himself uncomfortable. All in the name of wedding ,just to put the already eaten and dumped mango in his house. Op you showed us only one side of the mangoes,don't forget that most of these mangoes these days has already been eaten all round. Nothing left ,apart from the tasteless and hard seed. And the same mango will come to your house and will want to start telling you what and what not to do.. undecided Rubbish!
And to the guys using their teeth to scatter these mangoes. I comment my reserve..

3 Likes

Re: What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Na so
amolak:
This is what some men are doing while searching for wife material.����
Take it or leave it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria / Sexy Pictures Of Young Hollywood Actress, Kira Kosarin Showing Off Her Hot Body / Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.