Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] (693 Views)

Become Natural With Women / Pls How Can I Last Long / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2021
This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture]

It's been a long time coming. Lasting 7 hours in bed is easy. I have done it, my students do it, so you too can.

I'm not here to tell you a fiction, but 100% truth. I'm not here to sell you a book even I though have a book I exposed everything I and my students did to get to that 7+ hours mark naturally and permanently.

Ever since I became so great in bed, it has helped me achieve the following

1. Save money on dating/sex

In Nigeria, when you start dating a woman or just say: hi I like you, she starts billing you before and after sex. With this skill, women won't bill you as if you're a maga.

What they'll do is to make sure they shield you from other girls having a taste. With this, they care more about keeping you and not using their female-demanding-syndrome  (FDS) to chase you away.

2. Confidence

When you become confident with the opposite sex, you'll appear sexier and more attractive in their eyes. Not just that — you'll achieve more in life.

3. Helping others

With this knowledge, I have been able to help lots of men around the world by teaching them the right thing and discouraging them from drug abuse.

4. Saving money to invest

Saved money by not joining the sex enhancement drug cartel. These men specialize in buying expensive sex drûgs for sex. They are wasting money. Luckily, I'm not one of them just because of Lasticle.

5. Making money

I shouldn't have added this part, but it's one of the benefits. For revealing all my secrets in the book called Lasticle, I have been able to generate ******** of Naira with the book.

6. Investment and happiness

At the end of the day, this skill has generated me income to help in other investments and this makes me happy.

7. Live longer

When you can naturally last longer in bed without drugs, you'll live longer and not end up dying untimely during sex like most men who use substances.

8. Recognition

I cemented my name as an author of a book that is helping thousands to millions of men around the world. Isn't it cool?

9. Belief of not being cheated

When you get to this stage, you'll know no woman will cheat on you. If a woman does, she isn't doing it because you suck, but because she is still in her exploration/hoeing stage or she wants to pay you back for what you did to her.

10. God's blessings and protections for the contribution

Since the book has helped lots of men save their marriages, including some pastors who bought the book, God showered his blessing and that's why clients easily come my way.

The summary of this whole post is: men, be great in bed naturally and permanently and stop abusing drugs. There are too many benefits of following the teachings in the Lasticle book.

In fact, the confidence boost alone is a lot let alone the satisfaction/respect your woman will get from the skill you'll acquire in the book.

As I said, I'm not here to sell any book to you, but I'll drop a link for you to grab the free version now that it's still available.

Click to download https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Yes, it's true workaholics will say: who has time to have sex for 7+ hours? Only jobless people do that.

My reply is: yes, you're right — only jobless people do that, but at this digital age, smart people no longer need a job, but a digital skill to create a digital product that'll fetch them money while they sleep.

This is to say that smart people don't need jobs — they need skills and lasting longer in bed naturally (as taught in Lasticle) is a skill any man SHOULD acquire and will gain a lot from it because I have done it, my students have, so you too can.

Do you guys notice this skill is one of the reasons I'm always confident and outspoken, but my non-fans mistaken it for arrogance, ego, talk too much, etc.

To whom who has acquired too much to offer the world, too much is expected to be impacted to the rest. Keeping silent will defeat the purpose.

For being outspoken and loud enough, a lot of smart men have heard my voice and swiftly harkened to the call of bedroom greatness that has lots of benefits for both the man and his woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by adeboi1: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Morning legend.
Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
adeboi1:
Morning legend.

Lovely morning, Adeboi1. Happy new year.
Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Dose it have nafdac number?
Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by adeboi1: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Lovely morning, Adeboi1. Happy new year.

Same to you.
Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
ilegend moneylegend fucklegend
Greetings
Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Dose it have nafdac number?

NAFDAC numbers are for things that go through the mouth. This book doesn't go through the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Last 7+ Hours In Bed Natural With Herbs or Drugs [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
oxiide22:

Greetings

Greetings too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). / Can You Do This? Don't Lie Picture / Seal Just Has That Yoruba Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.