Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards (14118 Views)

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / AIG Garba Baba Umar Emerges Interpol Vice President In Africa / INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa (2) (3) (4)

AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by AlexReports(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2021
The AIG INTERPOL GARBA BABA UMAR has been Decorated with the WHO is WHO Stand of Fame Awards and the WHO is WHO Worldwide Award.

The AIG INTERPOL has been spotted by the prestigious WHO is WHO Awards Nigeria and has been seen to be worthy of receiving such a great honour of being the Fourth Nigerian to Receive the WHO is WHO Stand of Fame and the First Police Officer to receive such Honour.

The International President of WHO is WHO Awards Binta Pearl Ojoma as accompanied by the Head of Media Architect Daniel Okpanachi Confirmed that the Selfless Service and Dexterity of AIG Garba Baba Umar has made the organization beam their focus on his personality and mode of operations and have found him to be an Exceptional officer to identify with and to be Celebrated as a role model for others to Emulate.

WHO is WHO Awards Nigeria here by call on Nigerians to Celebrate Diligence, Hardwork and Dexterity, Felicitate and Congratulate AIG Garba Baba Umar for this great Recognition.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/01/kidos-aig-interpol-garba-baba-umar.html?m=1

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Dayoebe(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2021
He doesn't deserve it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Alex Dem swear for you?

You have shattered the essence of award

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by obami007(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Okay
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations to him!

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by slawormiir: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
anyhow it is
congrats to you sir
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by TeemahBeddings: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kinijebe grin.

When last did you change your bed sheets?

Don't lie oo
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by emeijeh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Whoelse, if not Alex and his arbitrary "awards"?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
N
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by adexeli(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
The only WHO I know is World Health Organisation... Make dem dey deceive themselves with plastic awards grin.... Kindly check out my signature for the best LOGO DESIGN DEAL

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Favemmzar200(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
All these rubbish awards, which one is WHO IS WHO
.I am sure even the man is confused

*hisses and leaves thread* undecided undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
all these yeye awards nobody has heard of...everybody creating award to make money.

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who is who indeed grin nothing wey I no go hear from Alex reports, yeye awards everywhere grin

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Deborah98(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
We need not to award any police officer following the increase in killing of people these days....

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by zukky79: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
This one done hear say IG go soon retire so he done dey buy awards upadan to show say he relevant. He dey hustle to IG of the Nigeria criminal police force.

Rubbish, non-sense and ingredients.
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by articleme(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Okay
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Edobabe20:
Who is who indeed grin nothing wey I no go hear from Alex reports, yeye awards everywhere grin

I didnt even know it was Alexpeorts, I should have known...always involved in glamorizing and publicizing nonentities and unknowns with yeye awards. Alexreports is a Poor man's Ovation.

Whenever I see "Alexreports", I know some nobody somewhere is trying to make him/herself look more important than he/she is.

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Edobabe20:
if Seun pay me sef I go mobilise diasporas to give am award of excellence even put shenghen logo join sef ..

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
isthatso:

I didnt even know it was Alexpeorts, I should have known...always involved in glamorizing and publicizing nonentities and unknowns with yeye awards. Alexreports is a Poor man's Ovation.

Whenever I see "Alexreports", I know some nobody somewhere is trying to make him/herself look more important than he/she is.
is that so? Lol
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by tutudesz: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Another useless award from Alex Reporter undecided

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Trustedpro: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=isthatso post=98292417]

Whenever I see "Alexreports", I know some nobody somewhere is trying to make him/herself look more important than he/she is.[/quote

Is people like you that is making Nigeria not grow. That is why a prisoner will come here to become your boss in the name of white colour. The Who is Who spent over 15million to host 2019 award in transcorp Hilton in Abuja....please show us what you done to add positive colour to the development of Nigeria.

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by money121(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Trustedpro: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=adexeli post=98292299]The only WHO I know is World Health Organisation... Make dem dey deceive themselves with plastic awards grin.... Kindly check out my signature for the best LOGO DESIGN DEAL[/quote

May you never locate any plastic award in your lifetime

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by davodyguy: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Alex Dem swear for you?

teh teh
Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by Nightalan: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who is that booking space? No bother for any Alex thread. E no dey pass first page grin cheesy

Always the same useless, inept and dull award distributing services.

Re: AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards by wellmax(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari keeps honoring Northerner

Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award / Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques / Lekki International Airport