Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed (43666 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Mummymahdi(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lenient001:
Northerners are devil grin
Some, and that it every where
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Fatheemah(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is this man not meant to be punished now?
God, this is wickedness
Hypocrite jatijati ni awon people yii sha
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by ramsonspecial(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
order from the above stone the stupid aboki vice principal to death (sharia law)
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Babandia27: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by etrouble: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
jawalis:
I honestly cannot put all blames on the man. He managed to have sex with a 12yrs old girl while their mentor and god (SAWW) has sex with a 6 years old teen. We have read about a 72yrs old man who married a 16yrs old girl in the north. It runs in their vein in the north. So this vice principal here is only trying to fulfill his religious obligations and follow the footsteps of prophet Mohammed. Child molestation is not a issue down the north. It’s cool with them.

This is how generational madness starts. Why are you bringing curses on your generations yet unborn? You have the right to be unfortunate in your life just as those before you, but why bring your unborn generations into this generation curse you are dragging with Lucifer?
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Omezif(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some hausa muslim are morons

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Omattah10: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
jawalis:
I honestly cannot put all blames on the man. He managed to have sex with a 12yrs old girl while their mentor and god (SAWW) has sex with a 6 years old teen. We have read about a 72yrs old man who married a 16yrs old girl in the north. It runs in their vein in the north. So this vice principal here is only trying to fulfill his religious obligations and follow the footsteps of prophet Mohammed. Child molestation is not a issue down the north. It’s cool with them.
it happens everywhere and not just in the northern part of this country. Girl child abuse is becoming so rampant due to end time. Take our beloved prophet out of this bullshit. Confused idiot, who believes in three in one god!!! Ode!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by jawalis(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omattah10:
it happens everywhere and not just in the northern part of this country. Girl child abuse is becoming so rampant due to end time. Take our beloved prophet out of this bullshit. Confused idiot, who believes in three in one god!!! Ode!!
Omo ale. Must you quote me if you can’t engage in your dead brain in a harmless argument.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by jawalis(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
etrouble:

This is how generational madness starts. Why are you bringing curses on your generations yet unborn? You have the right to be unfortunate in your life just as those before you, but why bring your unborn generations into this generation curse you are dragging with Lucifer?
You are the cursed one here son of a b!tch. Get the Fvck off my mention you generation of pedophile.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Smeagol89: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Arrewa trying to avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nekky18: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
The man abused his position by having sex with an underaged child. Even if she followed him home..does he not have any professional moral as an educator. Furthermore he had a duty of care to the children in his school as part of his position in which he failed woefully at.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Mechejy: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
my brothers. I don’t have feelings when a Muslim rapes. Mohammed their prophet slept with his daughter Inlaw and urged them to continue that way.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by swissmartins(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lord have mercy

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pathetic occurrence. cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Punchng / Sahara Reporters and doctored stories sha.. All for the traffic... The writer is creative sha. I give it to him..

But one thing for sure be sey Northerners will never condescend this low... I can bet my life...

I have always been betting my life for stupid things. Even a pot of akamu.

God bless Nigeria.

Of course you have always been betting your life for stupid things. Your brothers are betting their lives over a fictitious promise of plenty sex with 70 virgins in the thereafter, and even blowing themselves up for it. Then what can't you bet your life with? eh? what?

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Alexaonfleek: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
How do.these people do it?
3 wives and he's still fcking a child??

10 years from now,the child now fully grown to a woman will try to.start a relationship while being a single mother and Alfa males will conclude that she voluntarily started tasting prick at the age of 12.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Godsonkemz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
airminem:
sad kastina aboki and anal sex is like bubu and cluelessness. Should i say thank God the CS delivery?! Everyone have to start speaking out about this female child-abuse. Thats was how on a recent thread a 26yrs old NairaLder was asked for advice if it was okay to marry a 20years old lady who have a 5years old child from a another man whom definately had sexually abused the her at earlier age, maybe 12years up to 15years to when she then had a baby. How will all this girl child sexually abuses be checkmated if she the 20years lady doesnt want to discuss about the father of the child with the 26years old op

Your first line is very savage..
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Sixfeetbelle: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Men are scum.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Paulianfa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
12yrs old girl nna big girl because e don see menstruation, what about 3yrs and below wia niggas dey defiled. Nna God go punished some mental good for nothing niggas.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Ayomidexj8(f): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
If some people no get Shame dem prick supposed get little
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Flynnthekidd(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
12 years old fit born
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by farouk2much(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
s2pid V.P
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by ayenale1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
D3spite their religion intolerance to sexxx they still do some barbaric sexual things...they are hypocrites...dey created hisbah yet north is the largest consumer of hard drugs...mofos
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by musajo1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Swine! Let their genitals be cut off
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by phantom24: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
''Put to birth'' not BED
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
I wonder what he has achieved from this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation / Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.