Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed (43667 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Deserea: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why always north
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by BigCowH0rn: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why wait till the girl put to bed?

How can a man even touch a child when there are so many women out there just waiting to be fvcked?
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
We warned him to stop teaching his student Physical Education in the privacy of the bush but he didn't listen.

Now, he has just won himself a brand new baby boy and a one-way ticket to the best prison in his state. Double blessing.

Happy New Year, sir. cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Bjkhaleed(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
���OFFICIAL���

°STUDENTS LIBRARY°

Access your:
¬ Academic books, Past Questions & CBT
(Secondary level - Tertiary level)
¬ Novel literature books
¬ Religion books
¬ Educational Forum
¬ Research Bloc
¬ Post Utme, Jamb, Forum
¬ Faculty > Department fields

For study work & practices, for literature readers and spiritual revivalist, live on Students Library. It's a Free E-Library App. Share to your loved ones, colleagues, groups, members, family and yonder to replenish their appetite to learning.

Download Students Library on Play Store via the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.house.studentslibrary
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
They will be the first to stone people for insulting their prophet. They are all hypocrites up North.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by kayrichy: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
One big cause of maternal death and preterm delivery...This needs to stop
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by DSC7: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
airminem:
sad kastina aboki and anal sex is like bubu and cluelessness. Should i say thank God the CS delivery?! Everyone have to start speaking out about this female child-abuse. Thats was how on a recent thread a 26yrs old NairaLder was asked for advice if it was okay to marry a 20years old lady who have a 5years old child from a another man whom definately had sexually abused the her at earlier age, maybe 12years up to 15years to when she then had a baby. How will all this girl child sexually abuses be checkmated if she the 20years lady doesnt want to discuss about the father of the child with the 26years old op

After much said u did not seek justice for boys been molested by both male nd female rapists.....

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by phadul: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Its possible the girl seduced him as 12 yr old of today are equivalent to 30yr old girl of the nineties! So give him a chance to at least explain himself cheesy
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by mansoura(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Subhanallah
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by femi4: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
And some mumu were defending polygamy.

This man had three wives yet impregnated a minor

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by purples25(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
You keep looking for a small girl in the name of youth, one day you will not know when you fall on an unfortunate child.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by dapadawee: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by stephanie79548: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
They never fail to disappoint with child molestation,the west skull miners and the east country developers with hard drugs. atleast b4 u quote me,u wouldn't know my tribe
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by jaytime(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
12 years
Chai goose bumps on my body...
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by proprince(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a shame.

Islam and child abuse
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
you see North? Make I no talk...when they don't understand what is child abuse...they marry every new born baby to every old fool...why won't he get her pregnant? Nonsense, so disgusting!
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
thundafire:
They never fail to disappoint with child molestation,the west skull miners and the east country developers with hard drugs. grin cheesy atleast b4 u quote me,u wouldn't know my tribe

Oh! We know wink
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by PussyKing(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Northern Nigerian Logo
Is child marriage grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
JudgeKronos:
animals will say it’s unislamic to kiss your wife on Facebook, but will be raping underaged kids .

animals !!!
where is hisbah the alcohol , indecent dressing and sex police? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by joelag: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari did not went so low with Aisha during their time.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by PHijo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Has the vice principal been tried in sharia court or is it only women who could be accused of fornication?
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Yankee101: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Punchng / Sahara Reporters and doctored stories sha.. All for the traffic... The writer is creative sha. I give it to him..

But one thing for sure be sey Northerners will never condescend this low... I can bet my life...

God bless Nigeria.

You just lost your life...if this was a bet
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Hayzed0601(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
proprince:
What a shame.

Islam and child abuse
Retard,weytin concern Islam with this.Mumu,a V.P slept with a minor,You are there talking thrash . Don't be dumb.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by lagdmark(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Since Buhari became president Kastina his home state has become a disasters, has he become a curse to his people?
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by mercyland93(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tsukee812:
I wonder the satisfaction people derive having sex with minors.

Probably there toto is tighter. Sick human being.
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by investigator007: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Punchng / Sahara Reporters and doctored stories sha.. All for the traffic... The writer is creative sha. I give it to him..

But one thing for sure be sey Northerners will never condescend this low... I can bet my life...

God bless Nigeria.
what are you even saying!!!?

Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Lenient001: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Northerners are devil grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Sonoyom(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hisbah whatsup?
Re: 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed by Mummymahdi(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
5gee:
What is the meaning of "put to bed"? Did op mean to say she "was delivered of a baby"?
Put to bed is a printing term used by journalists and printers alike to mean 'completed, finished, done.

It's something that happened last year, she got pregnant from the rape and now CS was done to deliver the baby she's 13 presently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) / Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.