Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,996 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! (2083 Views)

I Just Delivered My Ward / Omo!!!! U Need To See What Is Happening In My Ward !!!! / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by seal777(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
Simple and short, but strictly for rational thinking mind alone
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by adino(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
@switch47
At the end of all this drama Goodluck Jonathan of PDP will win. Buhari will go to court & lose again & you guys will still continue to rant at every road
side corner,argue at newspaper vendor's stand & online forums as the ranting masses. GOODLUCK 2011 for sure!!

Brother you harsh oh,you just finished off those crazy BB people, these guys are even more crazy than Buhari and his almajiri's combined.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by kasiem(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
I cant wait to see bb taking his grievances to kirikiri instead of law court. Because, i have noticed that bb and his fans have concluded resorting to violence at the event of their defeat. From the way the go about this their optimism with series of lies and augmented figures, it is clear that they wont accept their destined defeat with good fate. And gej will be a recreant if he hesitates with giving their leader(bb) the much revered home of KIRIKIRI
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by kasiem(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
I cant wait to see bb taking his grievances to kirikiri instead of law court. Because, i have noticed that bb and his fans have concluded resorting to violence at the event of their defeat. From the way the go about this their optimism with series of lies and augmented figures, it is clear that they wont accept their destined defeat with good fate. And gej will be a recreant if he hesitates with giving their leader(bb) the much revered home of KIRIKIRI
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by Dede1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
recoome:

@TINUBU4LIFE: i live opposite alimosho LGA secretariat, in the street that houses first bank, in case u dnt know, all those pple u mentioned are only on paper, even the ACN(oduntan) & PDP(segun) candidates 4 house of assembly are in trouble, an igbo woman 4rm ANPP(uzoma) is currently blazing the trail, she has been going 2 churches & oda gathering which has high igbo presence and selling herself, many pple have already declared for her, including my mum, the ACN candidate is rather docile and has never presented herself 2 d public, what ACN is now doing is 2 put their flags on all the street lights, even ribadu is unknown here, the few pple that saw some of his posters that 'Nuhu' is contesting(they dnt know him as ribadu) as for BB, its just yesterday that some BB supporters started pasting BB posters, but by night, the ACN pple remove them, Most pple dont even know that BB is contesting, aregbesola & orelope are known only in the interior villages of ayobo/ipaja, except that the market at iyana-ipaja is named after aregbesola, also most of the northern okada men & tomato sellers have BB stickers, but they are nt registered 2 vote, when i went 2 ikotun market, i asked some pple who dey'll vote 4, most of them said they were in love with goodluck, when i asked their reasons, it was obviously silly reasons such as:he's humble, he's God sent, he's 4rm a poor home, he suffered when he was small, he has ph.d, he will win ! Lets live alimosho & go 2 amuwo-odofin(festac/satelite/trade-fair) these areas are seriously igbotic in nature as igbos constitute over 70% of the pop there, ribadu wil nt even get 20% votes there, what of ojo(alaba, okoko,volks,agric and environs) i dnt av 2 remind u dat these are GEJ/BB districts due 2 over-bearing igbo/hausa presence, coupled with fashola's poor showing in that area. Bottom line's that GEJ is more likely 2 win in lagos followed by ribadu, then BB.

It is very interesting that your post seemed to insinuate GEJ, PDP and any Igbo stock contesting on any political platform will get Igbo vote. I had thought GEJ is Ijo and your analysis would have featured more Ijo voting block in association with GEJ than Igbo or “Igbotic” if I may borrow your expression as Lagos State is concerned.

Nigerians are very funny set of people especially when they decide to play Russian roulette with politics and ethnicity. Other than this omission of Ijo presence in Lagos State, I think your analysis is very engaging.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by Pataki: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
I hope the pro-GEJ fans can read the title of this thread and how insulting it is on BB fans.

I expect this thread to hit the Nairaland homepage soon if it hasn't anyways.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by recoome(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ wadeoye, how many nigerians read such books, so its by books that elections are won,buhari will be disgraced at the polls GEJ will win by land slide and buhari will go 2 court. @ evil brain, u can never play politics in nigeria without tribal sentiments, whether u like it or not, its the truth.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by efisher(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
Buhari is at the edge of the political cliff. BB will be crashing immediately after 2011 elections.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2011
This lying clownish clan of BB Jesters will never stop to amaze me!!

I told you a man who has a candidate from his party contesting in an election scored zero in my ward and you go on with ur oft-repeated lies that BB is popular in Lagos!!

Most of the guys voting have a fair representation of non-yoruba,yet BB's party never got a single sentimental vote.If u are a scientist,you will know that my finding is a rough estimation of how things will play out!!

Durosimi-Etti will never even get Isale-eko his family base!!
Remi held forth as Tinubu's wife for 8yrs,yet no single scandal is associated with her!!Even during Fashola's tenure,she still continued with her New Era Spelling-bee competition and the verdict of most people about Remi Tinubu is that she is humble,very personable,religious and credible!!
She is never in the rank of the nkoyo iboris,patience jonathan,daniel's wife etc even though her husband sits atop the administration of the nation's commercial nerve centre!!Her positive self-image ,family pedigree as an Onitii/tinubu and acceptance by even the market women can not be discounted as most of her opponent dont have a verifiably successful public service life like Remi,now add the popularity of her party,then u know it is a done deal that Remi will win fair and square in Lagos central.

Now,while BB fans delude themselves about splitting,I can assure you lying political scammers that those who would likely split are in the minority!!
ACN has campaigned so vigorously that no other sentiment reigns supreme other than ACN,A vote for Ribadu is seen by most voters as a vote for Fashola.People aint splitting nothing!!It is ACN all the way!!

Whoever says Aregbe and orelope-adefulire(fashola's runningmate) dont hold the political ace in alimosho is nothing but an outsider in the politics of alimosho.Orelope's father,Jimoh Orelope,who the popular orelope blocks/bus stop in idimu is named after is like the spiritual and political leader of the aworis and most muslims in that area!!The goodwill of the man still stands today even among those early non-awori settlers in that area,his daughter had only been consolidating on the goodwill for about 3 decades!!Aregbe was the eye and ears of the whole alimosho in alausa for 10 solid years,he is the grandmaster of alimosho politics!!

Tinubu does not need to pay me before I use my good conscience to expose u guys distorting facts on nairaland!!

No amount of intimidation by the belligerent BB fans can change the fact that there principal has poor perception,popularity in Lagos and the whole south!That he is going to perform very woefully in the presidential election in the south is a fait accompli.
Lagos has spoken,thanks to the effective ACN machinery,Lagos has given it to Ribadu.
All the hinterland igberiko know no other party than fashola's ACN,they aint splitting nothing,it is ACN all the way!!

When you add the massive votes Ribadu will be getting in the SW,SS, to his northern votes,he would score higher than predominantly northern votes BB is banking on!!

IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE LAGOS,PLS VOTE RIBADU,IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS,YOUR VOTE FOR GEJ,BB etc is a waste!!
LAGOS HAS SPOKEN,IT IS RIBADU ALL THE WAY!
GOSSH!!PEOPLE IN LAGOS DONT EVEN KNOW THE OLDMAN'S PARTY,YET THESE LIARS GO ON AND ON AND ON!!
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by hannie: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2011
^ u need to get a life! cool

I dont understand u . . .

Like I said u can not be more ACN like some of us, the real ACN people are the people who stand against the oppression that Tinubu represents . . .

u mentioned Orelope blocks, Adefulire and Egbeda/Alimosho axis . . .HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE PRICE OF KOTE IN THE MARKET ?

When the protest vote that brought in Otedola into power in Lagos during the Agbalajobi/Edu/Sarumi days where were u ? was anyone basking in the euphoria of old glory ?

has Fashola benefitted from mentioning up and down his father's name ? tell me who knows who DEMOLA FASHOLA is ?

Pls and pls stop exposing ur ignorance, we all know Remi Tinubu is not a bad person, what people are annoyed about is the MODE OF IMPOSITION and truly so, the people have a right to voice their opinion even if subdued!

does it mean that after Fashola's regime, his wife Bimbola Fashola SHOULD be foisted on us in one of the senatorial districts to represent us ? or maybe even she will be given the GUBER ticket ? PLS THINK WITH UR BRAIN and not with ur FINGERS cool
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by henry101(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2011
recoome:

@TINUBU4LIFE: i live opposite alimosho LGA secretariat, in the street that houses first bank, in case u dnt know, all those pple u mentioned are only on paper, even the ACN(oduntan) & PDP(segun) candidates 4 house of assembly are in trouble, an igbo woman 4rm ANPP(uzoma) is currently blazing the trail, she has been going 2 churches & oda gathering which has high igbo presence and selling herself, many pple have already declared for her, including my mum, the ACN candidate is rather docile and has never presented herself 2 d public, what ACN is now doing is 2 put their flags on all the street lights, even ribadu is unknown here, the few pple that saw some of his posters that 'Nuhu' is contesting(they dnt know him as ribadu) as for BB, its just yesterday that some BB supporters started pasting BB posters, but by night, the ACN pple remove them, Most pple dont even know that BB is contesting, aregbesola & orelope are known only in the interior villages of ayobo/ipaja, except that the market at iyana-ipaja is named after aregbesola, also most of the northern okada men & tomato sellers have BB stickers, but they are nt registered 2 vote, when i went 2 ikotun market, i asked some pple who dey'll vote 4, most of them said they were in love with goodluck, when i asked their reasons, it was obviously silly reasons such as:he's humble, he's God sent, he's 4rm a poor home, he suffered when he was small, he has ph.d, he will win ! Lets live alimosho & go 2 amuwo-odofin(festac/satelite/trade-fair) these areas are seriously igbotic in nature as igbos constitute over 70% of the pop there, ribadu wil nt even get 20% votes there, what of ojo(alaba, okoko,volks,agric and environs) i dnt av 2 remind u dat these are GEJ/BB districts due 2 over-bearing igbo/hausa presence, coupled with fashola's poor showing in that area. Bottom line's that GEJ is more likely 2 win in lagos followed by ribadu, then BB.

What's the meaning of Igbotic?
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by appletango: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2011
LOL!!

This Tinubu4life is like a market woman. So funny!
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by recoome(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

This lying clownish clan of BB Jesters will never stop to amaze me!!

I told you a man who has a candidate from his party contesting in an election scored zero in my ward and you go on with your oft-repeated lies that BB is popular in Lagos!!

Most of the guys voting have a fair representation of non-yoruba,yet BB's party never got a single sentimental vote.If u are a scientist,you will know that my finding is a rough estimation of how things will play out!!

Durosimi-Etti will never even get Isale-eko his family base!!
Remi held forth as Tinubu's wife for 8yrs,yet no single scandal is associated with her!!Even during Fashola's tenure,she still continued with her New Era Spelling-bee competition and the verdict of most people about Remi Tinubu is that she is humble,very personable,religious and credible!!
She is never in the rank of the nkoyo iboris,patience jonathan,daniel's wife etc even though her husband sits atop the administration of the nation's commercial nerve centre!!Her positive self-image ,family pedigree as an Onitii/tinubu and acceptance by even the market women can not be discounted as most of her opponent dont have a verifiably successful public service life like Remi,now add the popularity of her party,then u know it is a done deal that Remi will win fair and square in Lagos central.

Now,while BB fans delude themselves about splitting,I can assure you lying political scammers that those who would likely split are in the minority!!
ACN has campaigned so vigorously that no other sentiment reigns supreme other than ACN,A vote for Ribadu is seen by most voters as a vote for Fashola.People aint splitting nothing!!It is ACN all the way!!

Whoever says Aregbe and orelope-adefulire(fashola's runningmate) dont hold the political ace in alimosho is nothing but an outsider in the politics of alimosho.Orelope's father,Jimoh Orelope,who the popular orelope blocks/bus stop in idimu is named after is like the spiritual and political leader of the aworis and most muslims in that area!!The goodwill of the man still stands today even among those early non-awori settlers in that area,his daughter had only been consolidating on the goodwill for about 3 decades!!Aregbe was the eye and ears of the whole alimosho in alausa for 10 solid years,he is the grandmaster of alimosho politics!!

Tinubu does not need to pay me before I use my good conscience to expose u guys distorting facts on nairaland!!

No amount of intimidation by the belligerent BB fans can change the fact that there principal has poor perception,popularity in Lagos and the whole south!That he is going to perform very woefully in the presidential election in the south is a fait accompli.
Lagos has spoken,thanks to the effective ACN machinery,Lagos has given it to Ribadu.
All the hinterland igberiko know no other party than fashola's ACN,they aint splitting nothing,it is ACN all the way!!

When you add the massive votes Ribadu will be getting in the SW,SS, to his northern votes,he would score higher than predominantly northern votes BB is banking on!!

IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE LAGOS,PLS VOTE RIBADU,IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS,YOUR VOTE FOR GEJ,BB etc is a waste!!
LAGOS HAS SPOKEN,IT IS RIBADU ALL THE WAY!
GOSSH!!PEOPLE IN LAGOS DONT EVEN KNOW THE OLDMAN'S PARTY,YET THESE LIARS GO ON AND ON AND ON!!

u said the awori's respect orelope's father, how many awori's are there? Is it the awori's dat have sold all their lands & relocated that u are talking about? So anyone a b/stop is named after is now a political heavy weight? Subol, pab, alake,paradise,idowu-egba etc are now political heavy weights? All these villager u're talking about, how many pple are in them? Althouth i'm nt an indigene, i was born and bred in Alimosho, and i'm a staunch member of 'alimosho democrats'-a pro-ACN group in the Alimosho LGA secretariat, aregbe is stale news, he achieved nothing while in office, it was until fashola came onboard that projects were undertaken, do u remember how association avenue, idimu-egbeda road, isheri-r/about, ikotun-ejigbo road, abaranje rd,igando rd, ijegun rd, iba rd etc were before fashola came, the money 4 the general hospital was swallowed by aregbe, then he gave the land 2 women 2 plant crops, look at the local market he built at iyana-ipaja,its a collosal failure, he has no political value in alimosho. In 'ALIMOSHO DEMOCRATS', we have been campaigning vigorously 4 ribadu, but it's not working, he's nt acceptable, even adeola is unknown, pple dnt bore themselves with details of who founded banks or who chaired EFCC,most pple we interacted with said they'll vote fashola & GEJ, i'm nt pro-GEJ, but thats what is on ground, it's only d pple in the villages that can be easily convinced and their pop. is negligible,it's so easy 2 sway them, all u av 2 do is give dem things lyk maggi,spaghetti, & they'll be all yours.i tink GEJ will win lagos!
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by Eziachi: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

The only thing I scream against is the dubious attempt to give a false impression that BB is popular in Lagos.At notime did I say he would get zero votes in Lagos afterall,there are some BB supporters in Lagos.
Even though I am not even sure you are in surulere-Lagos but I can assure you,BB would not even get up to 5% in surulere!!That is Fashola's constituency where he commands tremendous political following and by the time u get to Ojuelegba,that is Ade Dosumu's residential area,yet Dosumu would still have to struggle with any Fashola's candidate!!
THE SENTIMENTS THAT DICTATE MOST VOTES IN LAGOS ARE IN FAVOUR OF ACN!!
Maybe,if BB's party is known,the oldman may have a chance but right now,IT IS ALL OVER FOR BB IN LAGOS. grin grin

ONLY LAGOSIANS IN THE MINORITY AND WHO WANT TO WASTE THEIR VOTES WOULD VOTE THE LOSERS-GEJ,BB,OKOTIE,MOMODU etc.

APRIL 9 WILL BE RIBADU'S DAY OF GLORY.HOW THE EVENING WILL BE DEPENDS ON HOW THE MORNING IS,LAGOS HAS GIVEN IT TO RIBADU!!

Its unfortunate that people like you that shout the loudest knew very little about politics. Instead of calming down and learn they live and swim in their ignorance. The way you are obssessed with this BB thing and at same time an ACN pinhead, what will you do if the presidential election ended up in a run off and the ACN then ask you to go out and vote BB?
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by Genbuhari3: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
TINUBU4LIFE, i hope you will have time to read the article below. why worry over Buhari Bakare if they dont have electoral value. Article was in the nations newspapers today.

[b]Why do they fret over Buhari, Bakare?
Font size: Femi Akintunde-Johnson 04/04/2011 00:00:00

It is confounding that the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) barely two weeks ago marked the first anniversary of his entry into CPC. How did he do it? A party without a single elected office holder – no governor, senator, no member of house of representatives or state assembly…not even one miserable counsellor – can provoke so much unsettling presence that it has practically become a formidable leading opposition to the ruling party in Nigeria!

Recollect that on February 1, 2010, Buhari publicly announced his tactical withdrawal from All Nigerian People’s Party, ANPP, as a solution to what he diagnosed as "the debilitating, ethical and ideological conflicts" inherent within.

Keen observers of Nigerian politics cannot stop grimacing at the strange spectacle of Buhari’s erstwhile vice presidential candidate, Chief Ume Ume-Ezeoke in cuddly embrace with the newly elected administration of late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, even as Buhari was still at the election tribunal contesting the authenticity of Yar’Adua’s 2007 victory.

Only few people were surprised when Buhari shrugged off ANPP and embraced CPC on March 17, 2010. The notoriously uncompromising new democrat could no longer, in good conscience, sit on the same table with most of the leadership of his old party.

Many however pitied Buhari as they viewed the trajectory of his political maneuvering as the beginning of his electoral sunset. It is not unkind to say that perhaps only his close circle of friends gave him a chance to do any better than he did in 2007. In fact, by the time the ruckus caused by Yar’Adua’s death was settling down last May-June, only hardened Buhari apologists had any slice of hope that the demystification of Buhari which began in 2003 would not be finally completed rather ignominiously in the 2011 polls.

No one fully understands what developed six months after CPC birthed in our political lexicon. The tsunami became visible only in the last quarter of last year. As the ruling party wobbled and fumbled towards its fractious presidential primaries, with upheavals erupting in the concaves of its demi-gods and godfathers, the sun of Buhari and his fledging party began to gather heat - such that by the time Buhari began to ruminate on who would be his running mate in December of 2010, the tall man of Daura (Katsina State) had "miraculously" over-run the entire northern political hemisphere.

It just so happened that the disastrous northern consensus candidacy peddled by Malam Adamu Ciroma-led Northern Political Leaders Forum, NPLF had stoked up so much animus and hubris against the zoning skirmishes within PDP, that the scales simply got smashed off the faces of the generality of the northern people.

By some divine stroke of class-implosion, all the northern heavy weights in PDP were comprehensively whacked in the power play, and the lucky man of Otuoke (Bayelsa State), the humble and pacifist Goodluck Ebele Jonathan stepped onto the limelight in all his amphibious glory. Since then, PDP has never been the same again.

And gbiam! It happened. The man whom power brokers disdain fully dismissed as a perennial contestant with an "it-must-be-me" complex, became the darling of the masses of his people. And so the rebellion against the sprawling glory of PDP took a dramatic wild swing. It soon became clear that the nation is witnessing a political sandstorm with potential devastating potency capable of shattering kingdoms, and uprooting acclaimed political structures. Yet, the king-makers were blinded by their own invincibility, uncertain of the genuine arrival of Buhari as alternate power source.

By the time Buhari convinced vocal Lagos cleric and convener of the strategic Save Nigeria Group, SNG, Babatunde Bakare to be his running mate, the phenomenon called Hurricane Buhari was unfurled.

To underscore the panic created by the coming together of the twosome within the establishment is to collate the avalanche of articulated and disparate criticisms, editorial and electronic disaster-warning signals and sundry propaganda gimmicks.

Great energy and huge resources were expended in the first two months of this year to pillory and to rubbish the choice of Bakare.

Suddenly, it sank in… the shadowy Buhari has now become a real and present danger to those who are "destined" to keep the keys to the cockpit of the country in their safe custody.

From January 30, when Bakare eventually accepted to run with Buhari, the theatre of war expanded dramatically; it was no longer enough to charge that Buhari has a sense of entitlement, that his brand of draconian and unbending concept of leadership and governance is a recipe for monstrous class warfare… and that irrespective of his vision for rescuing Nigeria and combating corruption, misgovernance, social iniquities and free-for-all stampede for the oil wealth of this nation, Buhari had to be stopped.

So, the air is filled with the dust of angry and subtle propaganda; deliberate distortions of recent history; deadly attacks and mindless incarceration of opposing views; character and physical assassinations of troublesome opposition; systemic blacklisting of opposition campaigns from accessing choice venues in several states…ad nauseam.

Is it any wonder that more than any candidate in this election, the most special attention is allocated to the likely and dreaded emergence of Bakare as Vice President. Countless pages of advert space (my modest estimation is that each page ranges between N350,000 and N500,000) are launched every day in as many as eight national dailies with vicious unprincipled attacks directed at Bakare and token jabs at his frontrunner.

Interestingly, the most viral weapon some of the faceless NGOs ("Coalition for Transparency and Integrity", "Gbagi Foundation" and "Gaskiya Tafi Kwabo"wink can come up with to "deal" with CPC’s Bakare are extracts of his messages in the past six years. For a man who has not benefited from any government in power, as he often declares… who has railed against all sorts of social ills, and consistently challenged his listeners to hold him by his unusually high ground of public morality, Bakare is not an easy customer to tar with empirical evidence of corrupt practices. So they settle for "… he said Buhari would fail in 2007 election" (as if he didn’t fail); ", he said IBB should explain mysterious deaths of Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola, Mamman Vatsa…"! Is there any serious public commentator in Nigeria who did not call IBB to come clean on those issues….?

To add a veneer of credibility to their propaganda, bromides of the CD and receipt obtained from the bookshop inside Bakare’s church were attached to those intellectually empty full page colour adverts, as if some investigative panache was exerted to obtain those materials.

What a waste of cash! But Nigerians can see through this expensive but ineffective campaign of attrition. The series of mischievous adverts follows usual pattern (Words on Marble) but with a new level of asinine desperation as the elections draw near. They extract "useful" quotes out of their context and "skillfully" delete words and phrases that would have situated the quotes in the realm of reasonableness.

So, why the sudden fret over a Buhari they claimed could not win election even in his Daura village, and a Bakare who supposedly has no "electoral value"? Why are they splashing hundreds of millions of naira to fuel massive media campaigns basically devoted to pulling down these two men from the hearts of their teeming admirers? That answer will only be fully resolved on April 16.

•Akintunde-Johnson, is a journalist and writer[/b]
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by TNUBU4LIFE: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
I dont understand politics because I dare to expose you political scammers as distorting facts on ground and instead of you to cover your heads in shame you go on and on and on,blah,blah.

You continue to show so much ignorance cos you are outsiders!

You guys never cease to amaze me!You stay in siberia and dish out  obscene political statistics and postulations.

You mentioned Otedola/Agbalajobi political fiasco that turned out to be Otedola's gain what you did not tell people is that no recent political event in the ruling ACN party in Lagos come close to that!!For the young minds on nairaland who continue to be fed BB-Branded lies,the problem was caused by the failure of the progressive SDP to resolve their party primaries contest btw the leading lights of Sarumi/Prof. Agbalajobi,both of them where eventually disqualified and Yomi Edu was eventually selected as SDP flagbearer to contest against a formidable Papa Otedola(of the Lagos state may now excel-fame),this led to a protest vote in favor of papa Otedola.
Now ask the political neophyte Hannie where the Remi Tinubu issue comes close to the 1993 political event.They will lie and lie to justify their points!There is no protest votes in Lagos,if there is any protest vote,it will likely be against PDP because BB is not even in the political reckoning in my Lagos!

Did you say the aworis are in the minority in alimosho?You said they are in minority abi,come to aworiland and cause trouble,you go know how far,those kings in alimosho are representing the awori and weild enormous political power and I pray you try them,go to Egbe,idimu,egbeda,ijegun etc and test your popularity that day you will know you are an outsider.
Obviously,since you dont know Surulere is Fashola's constituency,you wont know Jimoh Orelope!It is not a coincidence that most ACN votes is from Alimosho,this election will follow similar path-ACN all the way!

@ Eziachi,dont worry we will be the one begging the 'patriotic' BB fans to join the winning train because we love them,we would put to better use their youthful exhuberrance to support our run-off with either gej or oldman Buhari grin grin

@ fake 'GenBuhari',you think a write up which draws largely from a writer's view that actually contradict the actual fact on ground makes any difference,last saturday in Lagos perhaps just confirmed the write-up as prejudiced and possibly sponsored,it has since been dumped in the political dustbin.
@ recoome,you were campaigning for Ribadu yet you promote Buhari and think gej will win!!!God,you dont have any business in party politics cos you are likely to serve better as saboteur than a loyal party person.You so utterly confused and I will appeciate if you grow up!!

now to the main point I have raised,you people deliberately distort the facts on ground to decieve the unwary that BB is popular in lagos or the south generally.I am happy one of you indicated that gej would likely get a vote not gotten by ribadu in Lagos which is what I have been saying all the while.gej comes next to ribadu but pdp is not favored in Lagos at all.
BB is so so unpopular in lagos and the whole south,he would never win cos shekerau,gej and ribadu will share the northern  votes he is banking on with him whereas he has no chance in the rest of the country where ribadu is more acceptable!!

IMAGINE SOMEONE HIDING IN SIBERIA AND DECEIVING PEOPLE THAT BB WILL GET 40% VOTES IN LAGOS shocked shocked shocked shocked

GET BUSY AND STOP LYING!!
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by tantayu(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2011
@TNUBU4LIFE
I believe you, dont mind those political scammers. BB will not win a single vote in Lagos or better still, BB will not win a single vote in the whole of SW. ACN/Ribadu will score 100% in the SW, even the votes in house and in my father's compound. Continue in your self delusion.
Re: While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward! by hannie: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

I dont understand politics because I dare to expose you political scammers as distorting facts on ground and instead of you to cover your heads in shame you go on and on and on,blah,blah.

You continue to show so much ignorance cos you are outsiders!

You guys never cease to amaze me!You stay in siberia and dish out  obscene political statistics and postulations.

You mentioned Otedola/Agbalajobi political fiasco that turned out to be Otedola's gain what you did not tell people is that no recent political event in the ruling ACN party in Lagos come close to that!!For the young minds on nairaland who continue to be fed BB-Branded lies,the problem was caused by the failure of the progressive SDP to resolve their party primaries contest btw the leading lights of Sarumi/Prof. Agbalajobi,both of them where eventually disqualified and Yomi Edu was eventually selected as SDP flagbearer to contest against a formidable Papa Otedola(of the Lagos state may now excel-fame),this led to a protest vote in favor of papa Otedola.
Now ask the political neophyte Hannie where the Remi Tinubu issue comes close to the 1993 political event.They will lie and lie to justify their points!There is no protest votes in Lagos,if there is any protest vote,it will likely be against PDP because BB is not even in the political reckoning in my Lagos!

Did you say the aworis are in the minority in alimosho?You said they are in minority abi,come to aworiland and cause trouble,you go know how far,those kings in alimosho are representing the awori and weild enormous political power and I pray you try them,go to Egbe,idimu,egbeda,ijegun etc and test your popularity that day you will know you are an outsider.
Obviously,since you dont know Surulere is Fashola's constituency,you wont know Jimoh Orelope!It is not a coincidence that most ACN votes is from Alimosho,this election will follow similar path-ACN all the way!

@ Eziachi,dont worry we will be the one begging the 'patriotic' BB fans to join the winning train because we love them,we would put to better use their youthful exhuberrance to support our run-off with either gej or oldman Buhari grin grin

@ fake 'GenBuhari',you think a write up which draws largely from a writer's view that actually contradict the actual fact on ground makes any difference,last saturday in Lagos perhaps just confirmed the write-up as prejudiced and possibly sponsored,it has since been dumped in the political dustbin.
@ recoome,you were campaigning for Ribadu yet you promote Buhari and think gej will win!!!God,you dont have any business in party politics cos you are likely to serve better as saboteur than a loyal party person.You so utterly confused and I will appeciate if you grow up!!

now to the main point I have raised,you people deliberately distort the facts on ground to decieve the unwary that BB is popular in lagos or the south generally.I am happy one of you indicated that gej would likely get a vote not gotten by ribadu in Lagos which is what I have been saying all the while.gej comes next to ribadu but pdp is not favored in Lagos at all.
BB is so so unpopular in lagos and the whole south,he would never win cos shekerau,gej and ribadu will share the northern  votes he is banking on with him whereas he has no chance in the rest of the country where ribadu is more acceptable!!

IMAGINE SOMEONE HIDING IN SIBERIA AND DECEIVING PEOPLE THAT BB WILL GET 40% VOTES IN LAGOS shocked shocked shocked shocked

GET BUSY AND STOP LYING!!

keep deceiving urself dude . . .its allowed! grin

Jimoh Orelope indeed . . .

next it will be J.K Randle grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali's Al Shabaab And Nigeria's Boko Haram / Breaking News: David Edvbie Wins Delta Governorship Primariy / How Is President Jonathan Corruopt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.