Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) (76912 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ekaette1621: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
I smile in a fulani way.

Baby mama this
Baby mama that

Women are so useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by overdrive(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Happy for her. Everyone deserves to be happy.

5 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin we no go see

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
girl wey wizzy don clean her yansh
if Wizkid see this and say babe u guys should break up I wan marry u.. the teeth that man is shining will change to person wey lick goat piss just now

5 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
Why they con dey shine teeth? Are they advertising close-up ?

As in....

me sef I been dey reason am
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Draslo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
Why they con dey shine teeth? Are they advertising close-up ?
After whitening your teeth, you want to shine it at any given time
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why are they shining their teeth laidis? Are they advertising close up

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations gurl. E nor easy

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
won't still change the fact that she's a used product.

Used products don't stay long on the shelves.

6 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nochiriemmanuel: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.
Even as it is now, if wizkid come for your girlfriend, wife or any female in ur family (married or not), they will still leave their current lover and follow him. Dont deprive ppl their happiness when they find a new lover simply cos someone in their past feels he is more superior.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Danfederal: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why are they shining teeth na

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who else thinks the girl is not too fine laidat

5 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:
Why are they shining their teeth laidis?
Are they advertising close up

See painment.

Bet yours 're brown!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by optimistfeel(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
STAY WITH HIM OOO DONT THINK U CAN BABY MAMA THIS ONE OR ELSE HE WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF U...
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who else thinks the lady no too fine?

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by AkoredeG0: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Waoo
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Wizkid better get down the gym....

[img]https://media./images/391a2401cb7cb6e1b11d5f3e0c84afce/tenor.gif[/img]
wizkid na dwarf with tiny legs. He go only gather stumps like those dwarves for yorôba films if he hit gym

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ipain: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
honorable please off mic grin angry

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:
only u i guess

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ipain: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
I smile in a fulani way.

Baby mama this
Baby mama that

Women are so useless.
including your own mother? She should have just aborted you.

6 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by tamdun: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Show me ur 32, feyin e
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
After 1 . God forbids.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Alabscrypto: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Great.
Wizkid would regret his acts in the future.
the future that's has passed, in fact pass and forgotten.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why Dem come dey open teeth up and dan.?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is embarrassing
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by mmadu4: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
why do I feel they are forcing themselves to be happy for the camera? I mean what is with the teeth showing? fake smiles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:
is it her fault??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
You sure say no be Boy Alinko be that?
LWKMD : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:

Not true. You don't use your own mindset to judge others.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.
Olosho keep shut

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.