Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) (76865 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by daleehat: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Nightalan:
The only title they will ever use to address this girl is Wizkid's first baby mama.
See appellation ooh my bro.... hahaahahahahaaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Clinghton: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2021
They probably visited the dentist before the snapping this pics
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:

After whitening your teeth, you want to shine it at any given time
Lol
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Glawrie:
Who else thinks the girl is not too fine laidat

she is not even fine.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2021
mugu, bad for her business.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Why they con dey shine teeth? Are they advertising close-up ?
grin grin grin if you ask me nah who I go ask?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Akatsuki1(f): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Both be fugly
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by miketayo(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin

almost everyone's babe is someone's leftover even my babe is someone's leftover no biggie
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2021
I wish them well

Wait fes,why the teeth like oragutan grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Leave me alone. Leave me alone. I only Bleep high class babes not those from aba.

Can an inferior thing fuock someone superior to him.?

Please leave Aba and face your type in kogi.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Can an inferior thing fuock someone superior to him.?

Please leave Aba and face your type in kogi.
Stfu. Aba and superiorcant be used in the same sentence
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by esthervera(f): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Compare and contrast, which teeth did you prefer btw the two.

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lenient001: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2021
If this one bite person with that kinda teeth omo nah stiches go solve am o grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Meteng: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Why they con dey shine teeth? Are they advertising close-up ?
To give us the wrong impression that they're very happy
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Bobchucky: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahaha bad mouth dae sha

Lordbinsmar:
Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.

Gbabesky....
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Stfu. Aba and superiorcant be used in the same sentence

But we gave caveman like you and your entire lineage shoes when you were walking barefoot you tree climber.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

But we gave caveman like you and your entire lineage shoes when you were walking barefoot you tree climber.
You gave abakaliki people shoes not us
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You gave abakaliki people shoes not us .
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

You gave abakaliki people shoes not us .

Tell me your State let me educates you about the word creativity..bush meat.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up village fowl
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up village fowl.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Shut up village fowl.
Ya lineage shut up and you shut down foolish agboro.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up village aba lout
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up village aba lout.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Aba people have Sense than anyone from your tribe.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Aba people have Sense than anyone from your tribe.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

See illiterate trying to type tout his title. I don't talk to inferior guys.get Lost.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

See illiterate trying to type tout his title. I don't talk to inferior guys.get Lost.
Typical ipobian villager

The correct spelling is lout not tout as popularly believed. Check your dictionary to confirm. illiterate
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Typical ipobian villager

The correct spelling is lout not tout as popularly believed. Check your dictionary to confirm. illiterate

See confirm mumu. Tout means you live a low life Petty trader you fool.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
NgwalandAba:

See confirm mumu. Tout means you live a low life Petty trader you fool.
Arindin go get a dictionary. Low lifer
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yebedervru:

Arindin go get a dictionary. Low lifer

Get out shameless claimer that can't write Ikwere Igbo language but brag about something he is not...tout like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / 9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos] / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.