Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) (76917 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Btruth: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
.......the shining of teeth though
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good for you sweet.....

You good to go girl
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=onyenatruchi post=98304374]is this woman beautiful[/quote
If she's not beautiful doesn't mean every yoruba woman looks like her! Your comment is tribalistic.

Abi you've been following a yoruba woman that refuses to answer you that's why you are pained to give such comment abi?

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.

No be ordinary brain make you talk this one, wisdom no go kee you

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
XTHRONE:

U re a good prophet. Open church abeg
lol my brother nothing divine o. na just red-pill way I don too swallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
onyenatruchi:
is this woman beautiful

If she's not beautiful doesn't mean every yoruba woman looks like her! Your comment is tribalistic.

Abi you've been following a yoruba woman that refuses to answer you that's why you are pained to give such comment abi?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Organs:

Not true. You don't use your own mindset to judge others.
I cannot sit down and argue with you. the feedback alone from the post should be enough prove. just go and take some red-pill like us and your third eye will open
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Charx122: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
You sure say no be Boy Alinko be that?

Wizzy don open road for his old Bitch....you turned her to your new chick...How long will you last...??10 packs guy����� baby Mama's really silly..

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:
Atole
Story of my life;

Just take time and read from beginning to the end, you will understand.

I got married to a Yoruba Lady just to try another tribe.

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

I have already divorced her in peace.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.

lol
no real gee is shading tears here we just came here to loathe, at most we're disgusted that a man that has struggled to build himself up will settle for a woman that spent her youth on popular Bleep boy.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by pyx: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which one you dey chop? Bubu left over
Lordbinsmar:
Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Damseldammie:
Good for you sweet.....

You good to go girl
At last a real man with sizeable mandingo.
No be the infantile WizKid with his underdeveloped something grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Story of my life;

Just take time and read from beginning to the end, you will understand.

I got married to a Yoruba Lady just to try another tribe.

Since I got married to a Yoruba woman, my life has never been the same, she prepares only ewedu and Amala for me, I told her to cook another food for me, she insisted that her parents taught her how to prepare only Amala and ewedu.

This Lady can snore for Africa, she doesn't allow me to sleep at night, na snoring she dey use wake me up for night.

Whenever we want to make love, I will force her to bath, but to no avail. She said that she bath only once in a day, I did not argue with her, I insisted that she must bath before making love.

My brothers, this Yoruba Lady went into the bathroom, stayed only 1 minute and came out, I ask her why she bath only 1 minute, she said bathing is not her thing, she is used to it.

My brothers, what offence did i commit for marrying a Yoruba Lady. All the things she dey do for house, I just dey tolerate her, na so so mess she dey mess for room whenever she eat her Amala and ewedu.

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

I have already divorced her in peace.
Another man have a story to tell about your tribewomen. Cos you married a wrong woman doesnt make the rest of her tribe like her. Have been in yoruba land and have seen both good and bad ones, ugly and beautiful ones, good wives and also bad wives and this is also a characteristic of every tribe. From this your story, it's obvious wizkid babymama isnt ugly but your hatred for yoruba women make her ugly for your eye. Spread love please we are in 2021!!
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by chamboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
I hope he know once debe is always debe
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Twenty8: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ájèku starboy wink
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nochiriemmanuel:

Even as it is now, if wizkid come for your girlfriend, wife or any female in ur family (married or not), they will still leave their current lover and follow him. Dont deprive ppl their happiness when they find a new lover simply cos someone in their past feels he is more superior.

lol....my girlfriend that will leave me for an area yahoo boy, wizkid is too far sef.
baba I understand female nature.
I swallowed red-pill with my tears long time ago.
I'm at peace with myself.
the after effect of red-pill is that you will start catching cruise.

from your write up you never see life.
as you wrote happiness, I just died with laughter.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everyone deserves true Love
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Gfash22(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please I am in dire need of a job...Please help a brother...I have a B.Tech in Building Technology...I would appreciate your help...Thanks in anticipation
Phone Number: 08029917484
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Zane5508:

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number

I like this new format.
Carry on my brother, I'm not against your hustle
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by MockingHaters: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jada Pollock na another person left over.
Lordbinsmar:
Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by boyjo: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
benjackugo:
Wizkid's first baby mama, Shola Ogudu has shown off her lover, Razzie, who is a fitness consultant, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of one shared their loved up photos on Twitter with the caption;

https://twitter.com/_Oluwanishola_/status/1352230244418269185?s=19

Congratulations gal.
This is your true love from the very beginning.
You both look alike.

Forget the hate comment, a lot of them are immature.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin she dey use blue seal vaseline do for the 2nd picture? ; cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.

she must av been the 1st woman they see moving on .. forgive there ignorance grin smh
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by livinbygrace: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Another lover or another Mugun.Most of the women of this generation are just meant for fun/flings and nothing serious.
By the time they Bleep for some years,they get tired and she starts finding one stupid excuses,then dump the guy and jump to another available dick.Tueh!!!
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by zarakikenpa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why does all the smiling look so fake!
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.
lol
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ishilove:
So she fell in love with her gym instructor..

is their any law or sista code she as broken oblivious to the society .. sumtin you could av learn from wink
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
These ones wee get plenty teeth so

They fit each other sha
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Photoshopped teeth everywhere undecided
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
You sure say no be Boy Alinko be that?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.