Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) (76907 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:

Na me and you follow get am na...Mr Bet

Yen yen yen... jealous woman
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Minemrys: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:

Why
babe, the publicity t0o much. And no be good one. I mean, every0ne kn0ws she got a kid for wizkid, it's like letting the world kn0w you are playing sec0nd fiddle to wizkid.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Great.
Wizkid would regret his acts in the future.

We have not passed or forgotten

cheesy cheesy

You watch too much telenovela
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by thelinguist: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:

Problem of men.. always thinking everything revolves around money!!
Regina loves ned na?.. Abeg with naija ladies everything is money

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by West2019(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Are then selling teeth
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

But your father does. How else did he meet your mom?
Leave me alone. Leave me alone. I only Bleep high class babes not those from aba.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mumu Wizkid is also her left over.

st=98302106]Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Leftovers. My son no go marry who don drop engine before
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by KoolBigk(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
I get job for you....
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by onadana: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.

Fast,fast sef...Fitness consultant..indeed.Enter gym pump iron him become fitness consultant. Wetin him dey consult.Probably living on women.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Ojemedad: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wizkid can still access IT anytime
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:

Your girlfriends too are left over. So what's special about this one. Mad people everywhere undecided

I no fit date AJEKU talkless of getting marring her. grin grin grin

my GF no be baby mama. cool cool cool cool

why are you pained. you be baby mama embarassed tongue
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by wisdomclay(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
You sure say no be Boy Alinko be that?
GUY YOU SMART
I TELL YOU
I BE DEY LOOK AM TOO
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba woman very ugly and disgustingundecided
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
So she fell in love with her gym instructor..
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
I laugh in egba, kokikikiko grin grin grin he sure me die this dude will soon leave this babe because of intimidation that will soon come his way.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Jimmy231: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.
I cry you a lagoon
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I no fit date AJEKU talkless of getting marring her. grin grin grin

my GF no be baby mama. cool cool cool cool

why are you pained. you be baby mama embarassed tongue

How are we going to know if you are saying the truth now?

Am not pained.. just wondering why some of you won't be happy for people that choose to be happy for what they thinks make them happy...
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Mivici: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Only wiz baby mama dey marry, what abt dav own
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:

Your girlfriends too are left over. So what's special about this one. Mad people everywhere undecided
I don't date baby mama's. grin grin grin

why are you pained? you be AJEKU? grin tongue tongue
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I hope she marries this one, instead of being a baby mama forever..
Coming from someone who has a baby mama he has been stringing and wasting her time for years smh. May your erection seize if you don't wife your baby mama this year.Uncouth babydaddy
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.
I can't shed tears over evening newspaper!

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Men, the guy is ripped, i need to hit the gym
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Yoruba woman very ugly and disgustingundecided

They are ugly for not looking like your monkey girls?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr ...

Isoright

I dey tell you

it baffles me why some guys take unnecessary risks.
I doubt this guy will ever have peace of mind, small thing dey will compare him to wizkid.

woman that spent her youth on a well to do Bleep-boy is what you want to settle for after struggling to build yourself up ?.........lol

I'm begining to get angry sef.....mtcheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:

How are we going to know if you are saying the truth now?

Am not pained.. just wondering why some of you won't be happy for people that choose to be happy for what they thinks make them happy...

I said Wizkid's left over.

how does it makes me unhappy?

or wizkid never chop am?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kingofum:
Lol
Second hand motor engine
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.
Immediately....grin

The show off on SM, shows she is not in a happy place as she claimed.

People who enjoy their relationship, don't even care about social Media.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atole26:

They are ugly for not looking like your monkey girls?
is this woman beautiful
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
thelinguist:
Regina loves ned na?.. Abeg with naija ladies everything is money

All ladies aren't Regina!!
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oizatobad:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Tokunbo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kingofum:
Lol

Second hand motor engine

Tokunbo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.