Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (33718 Views)

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Borno Cleric / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by tyup(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
King44:
it's even painful that Hausa's are accommodating them and giving them sense of belonging and the right to penetrate through them... All the ethnic groups in this country have been living with Hausas for long in peace until they came in multitude through porous borders in the north and started commiting atrocities just name it. We have always had some in our gvt who are causing troubles already, bubu,banbangida,abacha etc but now the people, we better start helping ourselves.... Afonja and the case of Ilorin comes to mind he F up

Mikecold:
it's seems na Fulani dey give the north bad name

Well until Buhari grabbed power in 2015 states like Sokoto, Kebbi n Jigawa was a state loved by many and cuz these three are boundary state we all enjoyed relative peace until we had the large influx of Fulanis. I was shocked on my first trip to Lagos where my friend was like watch the cab you book, don't talk to anyone you don't know, don't enter this don't enter that and I was like why do this have to happen and twas just like I was in another world the one that caught me was Bfr 10pm everywhere is locked and everyone inside. over here we move around anytime, at 1am even you can see a Baba nyaro riding on his poor camel everyone living together in peace but sadly that is no more atm esp those living in the Rural area everly at Fulanis mercy. what a shame, Buhari has failed us all

jneutron4000:
It was a tactic to subjugate the Hausa. I hope the Hausa will wake up.

It's hard to wake up with Education discouraged as no one seem exposed to know how to fight for themselves, Religious extremism; over here it's more unholy to talk against ur leaders or religious clerics than killing a presumed Infidel. Liberation hope is nearly lost with each Kings mostly Fulanis. sad really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wilstino:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/emulate-akeredolu-fulani-herders-take-over-your-land-%E2%80%94-borno-cleric-advises-southern

DSS is already typing this guy's invitation letter

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by asobo: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
eagleu:
#AkeredoluSolidarity organization.

Where's the support from other Nigerians for Gov Akeredolu, the courageous governor of our time.
He doesn't need solidarity from other governorship but from his people.

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by malvisguy212: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
fulani , very wicked and unforgiven people. they never forget, if you insult them, 20 years later , they will remind u
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by thatigboman: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Salewa97:

It’s not good to criminalize all the tribe as a whole.

Dangote is a Fulani in the city, should we also evict him?

There are also Yorubas in the North just like there are sensible Hausas and Fulanis in the SW living peacefully in the city and respecting their hosts.

We have Hausa/Fulanis in Sabo across the SW doing their business peacefully and I don’t think we should make it seems like it’s a coordinated attack against the Fulanis in general.

The Fulani herdsmen in the bushes should just evacuate the SW forest reserve. That is what we are telling them and I am sure the SW governors will speak in unison soon and the Fulanis will get the memo by fire by force.

we dont problems with hausas in the south. Our major and only problem is killer fulani herdsmen
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ekealterego: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
seguno2:

What is the title and source/link to the 1800s book
This was written by S.G Koell. A German who did anthropological and ethnological and missionary works in Africa.
The title is Polyglotta Africana page 18.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ekealterego: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tozara:
Please, can I get this book? What’s the title?
S. Koell, Polyglotta Africana page 18.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ekealterego: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
codemaniacs:

ilorin was never conquered....

after the f:ulanis attacked ilorin, yorubas from oyo, ekiti and osun attacked the f:ulanis and terminated most of them... it was the british and their european counterparts that made yorubas and f:ulanis sign a peace agreement and through that the br:itish gave the f:ulanis authority in kwara...
Brother, I will ask you to read the story of Alimi and Afonja very well.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ekealterego: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ellasure:

True talk brother. The Fulani man is treasonous. Uthman Dan fodio is Moroccan. They were originally pirates of the Caribbean, they never allowed or encourage civilization. They are using Islam as a cover up to their economic benefits. They are into all dubious and negative business ideas ever practiced by man. They are not original thinkers but latches quickly to financially rewarding evil practices.

Would they succeed in their Nigerian project,? Time will tell.
Sadly, they are trying so hard to cover the truth.
My comment that you quoted was quickly hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tozara(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

S. Koell, Polyglotta Africana page 18.
Thanks bro.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Jonathan39: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is who we know
ObiOfOnistha:
Hehehehehehe, putting coward south east governors in same statement with Akeredolu is horrendous, irresponsible and senseless
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tonitoniton(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gracchus:
You need the west?You need cowards and dirty Yoruba people abi?Lmao. Why cant you al brave people just do it alone,theast I checked, Yorubas and other so called southern tribe do not even have anything in common, be it language, culture, history etc. You people are able and capable of routing the fulani out, let the coward Yorubas be.

well, I know the other southern parts are capable but I just dont want to be sectional minded.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tonitoniton(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
King44:
He would thwart it without thinking twice

that is just the issue.

the west dont need men like him now cos he cant change. too bad sha
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by calcal: 2:08am On Jan 23, 2021
lahp:
guerrila warfare is what these fulani herdsmen are using against nigeria.
what they do is eat ur rears bit by bit.

they are entering south west now other southern parts should strengthen their rears.

now is a good time to be part of a security network to learn combat.

if u dont train to secure ur rears u will be eaten like an apple

or on that day we shall cry out my lord my lord pls save us from the hand of the fulanis

9 YEARS AGO ISAW IT COMMING!

GUESS WHAT? READY FOR THE WAR!
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:22am On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Hehehehehehe, putting coward south east governors in same statement with Akeredolu is horrendous, irresponsible and senseless
Always making petty statements here. Stop being deluded
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Alexis11: 4:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yerobber say na Igbo be their problem

Yes, they are.

Irrational lots.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by showafrica(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Balkan:
The people of the south mostly Yorubas are waiting for Tinubu to be president before they can fight back.

You guys are in for a big trouble. Keep hating MNK while Fulanis keep invading your land

I tell you, this Yoruba people dey behave like people wey no get sense. If not for ESN, this governor for never get the got to tell Fulani to vacate forest. What kind of human beings lives in the forest? Thank God for ESN, any idiot seen in the bush is bush meet.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by showafrica(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Look at the bold. You see, this is your problem in south.

How is the city fulani different from forest fulani? Sack all and get your land back.

Then introduce a readmission for those who want to come back...on your terms!

I saw that line... Most Yorubas are just coward in nature. How do you differentiate city Fulani from forest Fulani? Sack all of them, they are not Nigerians.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by showafrica(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Dangote has owned your entire country economy. Dangote and that Rabiu now control flour, sugar, salt , cement. If a competition rise up they use govt influence to kill it. Importation was a competition, didnt you see what they did to border?

You think fuel for your car is expensive now, wait till dangote refinery go into production. If generator no drink fuel and if no car no drink fuel dangote refinery no go make profit. So electric car and elecricity for home na dream, it will never happen in nigeria of next 25yrs or longer.

What makes you think dangote is better than forest fulani? Where are all dangote industries, are they not all in yorubaland? When have you heard him speak up for yoruba in all this insecurity on your soil?

Oga, you are slowly making me angry fa. Dont reply this post.

Thank you bros... This Yoruba people are slow in thinking. They should all follow MNK on Facebook learn one or two things. Yoruba no dey see far at all. If they continue like this, Biafra may escape leaving them with the Fulani janjaweeed and thats the end bc they no go fit fight.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tedassie(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

DSS is already typing this guy's invitation letter
Him ppl for don dey price him coffin sef
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tedassie(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Classified info I guess

Nairaland is a Jihad-apologist site
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tedassie(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom state should shine her eyes o...we too like foreigners for that state and fear no go free dem comot those herdsmen
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
showafrica:

I tell you, this Yoruba people dey behave like people wey no get sense. If not for ESN, this governor for never get the got to tell Fulani to vacate forest. What kind of human beings lives in the forest? Thank God for ESN, any idiot seen in the bush is bush meet.

Chest-Beating don wan start again, right?
SW has formed its Amotekun and had been challenging the Feed. Govt, long before the Eastern Governors developed the liver to even think about forming ESN.
But that is not the issue here, let all South Western Nigerians and Middle Beltans focus on the immediate threat to their existence: These Terrorist, Foreign Fulanis BUhari is giving our National Identity Number (NIN) to, so they can commit Genocide on ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
showafrica:

Thank you bros... This Yoruba people are slow in thinking. They should all follow MNK on Facebook learn one or two things. Yoruba no dey see far at all. If they continue like this, Biafra may escape leaving them with the Fulani janjaweeed and thats the end bc they no go fit fight.

You are really a stewpid, tribal !di1ot.
Yorubas are cowards but they have beaten you in every war or any other indices of bravery, in the last 50yrs of your existence.
Why has the 'brave" Biafra not been able to save itself from Fulani domination, despite all the different Crocodile Smile operations that Buhari has inflicted on the South East?
Are you only brave on the internet? grin grin
You better wake up and face reality before Fulani terrorists from Futa Jalon wipe you out completely.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Yujin(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Exactly. They've been hiding my comments too. It's clear that the fulani terrorists have a sympathetic moderator on nairaland.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Gabkosh: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
smallsmall:

One of the Judas even want the Fulanis to install him as President!
There a quite a few of them in Yorubaland and they must be dealt with decisively.

Peaceful "Nigerian Fulanis" or any other tribe will be allowed to live Peacefully in Yorubaland, that one is not a matter for argument, it has always been so.
But these Terrorist Ones Buhari imported to Nigeria, have to be resisted at all cost.
Ghana has driven them out of its Country and they are having peace of mind.
Yes, Tinubu can perish for all we care.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ekealterego: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:

Exactly. They've been hiding my comments too. It's clear that the fulani terrorists have a sympathetic moderator on nairaland.
Sure! It is not a hidden fact anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.