Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (90640 Views)

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother / My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
binary01:
lol, that moment when you are trying to retrace how you spent soo much money, classic... she must have been shocked she "blow " a whole 100 naira on shopping...

this like every other thing just shows how badly we have sanked as a country, while we busy hating and killing ourselves our misleaders are busy catching cruise on our own demise, when would we wake up?

Consider that 100 naira in the light of the fact that minimum wage then was around 180 or so.

A brand new Volkswagen bottle was about N1,800

That allows you to put things in proper perspective.

The Nigeria of now is a vastly improved Nigeria compared to back then.

Don't be fooled by the weight of money.
Re: My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) by robosky02(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
ogashman:
1984, that was when the devil was still asleep.

now he is fully awake.

that #100 can not even get any tangible thing in Nigeria with the current standing of our economy.

what I have come to discover about Nigeria is that....prices do not obey law of gravity that anything that goes up must come down.

In Nigeria any price that goes up, will continue skyrocketing unabated.

pls check my signature for your beddings and bedding materials

Re: My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) by adebayour26: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2022
lmm4real:
Wow the #20 for mama
You noticed that too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good fellows / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.