Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

"MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed (4391 Views)

MEND Calls President Jonathan “A Clueless, Inept And Bare- Faced Liar,” / MEND Calls-Off Planned Attack On Muslims, Mosques / Boko Haram Claims Thisday Bombings And Says Punch, Vanguard, Daily Trust And VOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by RichyBlacK(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2011
Anybody who knows anything about this gang of thieves (the PDP) will never allow another four years of ruinous rule by one of their members.

The PDP is simply an organized crime syndicate, nothing more, nothing less.

MEND realizing this late that the PDP's intentions were insincere is pitiable.

No sane entity should expect any form of sincerity from this abysmally corrupt group of thugs, charlatans, thieves, embezzlers and fraudsters that make the bulk of the PDP.

GEJ cannot and will not do anything to impeded the ongoing plunder of the nation by elements of the largest organized crime syndicate in Africa, the PDP.
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by jensinmi(m): 2:10am On Apr 05, 2011
RichyBlacK:

Anybody who knows anything about this gang of thieves (the PDP) will never allow another four years of ruinous rule by one of their members.

The PDP is simply an organized crime syndicate, nothing more, nothing less.

MEND realizing this late that the PDP's intentions were insincere is pitiable.

No sane entity should expect any form of sincerity from this abysmally corrupt group of thugs, charlatans, thieves, embezzlers and fraudsters that make the bulk of the PDP.

GEJ cannot and will not do anything to impeded the ongoing plunder of the nation by elements of the largest organized crime syndicate in Africa, the PDP.

You are right. I guess even MEND is now seeing the light.
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by Pain(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2011
Seems Like A Postponement Due To Logistics Challenges.

The Bomb Vendors Were Caught Up in the Japanese Tsunami!!
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by juman(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2011
The coast is clear, the suspension is needed. grin grin grin

Any way the reality on ground is to support President Jonathan.
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by campella(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
deelobe:

these guys who are purpotedly fighting for the emnacipation of the niger delta are mostly opportunists. i have met some of them they live like kings of the nation and marry wives as though they are trophies. the people that they are supposedly fighting for are still living in penury. please lets talk about something else. i supported initially until i met one of them at the airport it was really a disgusting experience

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING IN SAME DIRECTION?
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by onyengbu: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
The fact that most guys here cant see that this particular so called MEND is just a sponsored group is pathetic.
Re: "MEND" Calls Off Planned Bombings And Says Jonathan Has Failed by ufumes(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pls enough of this bomb threats, This is the time security officials should put in more effort, this statement may be to make the secury officials loosen security measures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Speaker Kombowei Benson Impeached Amidst Controversy / 2015: Buhari for President!!! / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.