Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... (2963 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Great100000: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook, That Made Ladies React.

A lady shared a funny chat she had with a guy on Facebook, and it has gotten a lot of reactions from Facebook users, as one of those who reacted, was of the opinion that some men lack manners. According to the lady who shared the chats.

"Men stop complaining that women are not serious, when some of you are actually not serious. How can any lady take this kind of man serious? This is too bad. Stop it already.

According to the chats, The guy started by asking her where she's chatting from, and later stated that he wants her to be his wife, without exaggerating things.

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Great100000: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
According to some of the comments;

"Some men lack manners, they will keep saying they want to marry a lady with good character, meanwhile their character is zero.."

"I blame it all on you. You even have the time to chat and explain yourself. An illiterate who is only after brainwashing you and then run away after getting all he wants from you"

"Some stupid men thinks marrying a woman is doing get favor, not knowing both are doing each other a favor"

See Reactions Below:

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Great100000: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
And.

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Kriss216: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by thesicilian: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why's the guy being unnecessarily aggressive?
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Ryan03(f): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
The lady sef get time
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by mosdii(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
my signature says it all
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Mikester: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
That guy is full of drama and the lady had time to attend his performance.... But to be realistic, that guy is 100% shit. He sure can't make a lady fall via conversation cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Mikester: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
mosdii:
my signature says it all
Your signature is off-point
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by DaddyRochie1642: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Manner of approach => just a lil bit off.
At least the man knows what he wants, he went straight to the point.

I've got great admiration for straight forward individuals.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by emmancipated(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Cerebellum: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lol...lol
AmakaĆ aaaaaaaa ooooooogrin
See his big head like warri plate

Amaka specie don tire megrin
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by theFilmtric: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy The man is a real alpha male cheesy grin
theFilmtricsay
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Yawn. Hackneyed news for a forum full of low lives.
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Mannerless Dolt.
Once you start with "where are you chatting from?"
No reply. Conversation don end. A very unintelligent question.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2021
There are some certain questions I reply to when chatting with someone online.

This type of guy can't even get a hi from me. Lol
The have you eaten crew. One of the worst questions anyone can ask me.
But,there's actually a more interesting and constructive way to ask that question.

Where are you?? Like seriously, do you want to come visit me??

We have clowns everywhere sha,I'm not surprised.

No time for boring and mannerless people this year.
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Derare(f): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Manner of approach => just a lil bit off.
At least the man knows what he wants, he went straight to the point.

I've got great admiration for straight forward individuals.

Yess we all have great admiration for straight forward individuals but not this particular dude that sounds like a toxic human being abeg
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Derare(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
This girl's patience is a top notch shaa...

I just don't know what I would still be doing in that conversation after the so called insolent correction of grammer .....
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by fattprince(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chii59:
Mannerless Dolt.
Once you start with "where are you chatting from?"
No reply. Conversation don end. A very unintelligent question.
Are you dating now. Or you still living in your deluded reality.
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
fattprince:

Are you dating now. Or you still living in your deluded reality.
How is that of any concern to your life?
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by fattprince(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chii59:

How is that of any concern to your life?
None at all. Just empathizing with you on how lonely you will be when the time comes. Just live your life dear. We aren't sure what is in the great beyond.
Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
fattprince:

None at all. Just empathizing with you on how lonely you will be when the time comes. Just live your life dear. We aren't sure what is in the great beyond.
Empathise with yourself. If you weren't jobless, you won't have time to empathise with my love life, or the absence thereof.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... by fattprince(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chii59:

Empathise with yourself. If you weren't jobless, you won't have time to empathise with my love life, or the absence thereof.
Take care. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Angel Flashed Her Hairy P*ssy On TV See What Her Mother Said On Instagram / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. / She React When She Heard Her Broke Ex Has Bought A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.