Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) (62277 Views)

LIVE UPDATES: President Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To National Assembly / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by EcoBrick: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has updated President Muhammadu Buhari on the activities of the party including his purported suspension and subsequent reinstatement by separate Courts.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Oshiomhole was on Wednesday suspended from office by an FCT High Court presided over by Justice Danlami Senchi

However, a Federal High Court sitting in Kano, presided over by Justice Lewis Allagoa, on Thursday set aside the Wednesday’s interim injunction of Justice Senchi and subsequently voided the suspension of APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

In his ruling, Justice Allagoa ordered the Nigeria Police Force and the Department of State Service (DSS) to provide security for Oshiomhole to resume in his office.

Oshiomhole, who spoke to State House correspondents after a closed door meeting with the President, expressed optimism that God would see him through the current legal and political upheaval, describing himself as “a child of light who will always defeat darkness’’.

Read Also: Oshiomhole to reporters: Are you looking at me with pity?

He said: “I thought that I had a duty to brief Mr President as the overall leader of our party about this development. Incidentally when I requested for the audience yesterday, I wasn’t sure what has happened today will happen.

“But I had a duty to inform him about the court order. But happily before coming here, the order from a Federal High Court that has made nonsense of what the FCT court purported to have done has already settled the question.

“And I showed to the president the resolutions of my ward even though a ward executive does not have the powers to remove a national chairman, just to say that the document that we have says clearly that my ward passed vote of confidence on me.

How the court can hold vote of confidence and twist it to me as vote of no confidence, only that judge can explain it to himself.

“But the good news is that this is not a final court nor is it the only court, incidentally it is just the court that didn’t have the jurisdiction even to listen to this matter. And our lawyers so pointed it out but the judge was determined to obliged those who want to destabilise the All Progressive Congress.’’

Oshiomhole, who fingered a serving minister and some governors as being his ordeal in the party, allegedly accused Edo State Governor and some of his supporters of jubilating over the Wednesday’s FCT High Court ruling.

“Let me also say that those behind this plot, the hands you saw which includes as you saw yesterday; you saw the Edo State governor and his people jubilating.

“But that is the irony of life that you will help give birth to a child and the child look for cutlass to want to chop off your neck,’’ he lamented.

(NAN)

https://thenationonlineng.net/legal-tussle-oshiomhole-updates-president-buhari-says-god-will-see-him-through/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
What relationship does light have with ugly darkness.
NB:
Not any of the two 10pm darkness men in my sentence above is light, I mean involving God to their darkness.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Eagleboney(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
make I no hear God from your mouth again, when problem befall an oppresssor they turn to God ,you must dance to the tunes of the egede music ,

Seems buhari is healthier than all this old cargoes ,that handshake was crushing oshiomhole' s hand

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Scream(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Only evil children from evil parents would want to do want he described. Why should a parent want to chop off the head of his child if he is not evil? I don't know why a good person can think of that kind of evil analogy...he should calm down already, he's not God, we are all men that need God.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by seanfer(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Not supporting Oshiomhole but I think FCT high Court is same as State high court and can’t decide a case from another state, Obaseki and Co should know better. The case should have been filed at a federal high court who has jurisdiction to listen to any case in the country no matter where the case originated from.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Drumaboi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Amen o
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by hisexcellency34: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Very troubling times indeed
Aunty Lara the foreign goods left, now they want to kick his ass out.

Next time, dont mess up with God(win)

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
His enemies were too hasty.. They have showed their hands too early.. I pity them.. The first to feel his fury is obaseki...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by BitcoinGrandpa(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Osho baba. The evil that men do don't live after them anymore. It lives with them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
God?
Oshiomhole?

Am I dreaming?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Bantino(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hahahaha Osho Baba using God to deceive Bubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Mezux(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Idonbilivit
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Azmanaty: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
chatinent:

Who be light and who be darkness?
Coz both men seated there are darkness squared.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Goke7: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
This man juju na first grade o

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Mokason28: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshomole is acting like he's not aware that it was buhari that gave the order for his suspension your eye go open soon.
Old foooooooool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Mokason28: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
chatinent:
Who is light and who is darkness?? Cuz in reality all I see in the picture is two darkness hindering the growth of Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Flier: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
The North is doing everything to get rid of Oshiomole so they can install their own just to trauncate southern presidential ambition
If you don’t know this,Na your problem be that one

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by unbitchable(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Osho baba has never been defeated and it is not happening anytime soon.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by OnpointDesign(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin lol. Sure.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by PureGoldh(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
As he don start to dey mention gOd... I don't know the one he is talking about..but if it's the one day starts with "G" then he should go and read Proverbs 28:1-2.

He is just running from pillar to post...Well,If you need Pure Original Honey...call/Whatsapp 0810166 6771...we just made Fresh harvest up for grabs...we are just one call away...Thanks
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Bossontop(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heheheh!!!!!
Buhari for him mind be like......Oga us carry ur "L" and be going jeje

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Offpoint: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Buhari looks healthier and stronger than Osho in these photos, Nigerians are trying... we're feeding the PRESIDENCY well.

Meanwhile check this out...

Let's meet your graphics needs, I'll deliver all kinds of graphics designs and motion graphics for an affordable price.
Whatsap07054515809
Also offer Photoshopping services of any documents and photos.
You can also reach me for graphics designs tutor/mentorship

My offers doesn't end today like that guy who's offers "ENDS TODAY" since last year

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/legal-tussle-oshiomhole-updates-president-buhari-says-god-will-see-him-through/

Na now dem know God

If God should respond to the ways and attitude of men ehn!

Honestly, God is kind
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Bukayot: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thank you, you can now leave. .
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by favour32(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
See as if na monkey hand Buhari dey shake wey coronavirus dey shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshio don remember God

Has he forgotten the poor woman he told to go and die .

Oshiomhole is a bastard tout

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by ursullalinda(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Osho calling on God.......this matter don serious.....hahaha
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Patosky4U: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Speechless speechless that's how u make me feel in Mico voice
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by homealone00: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
cool
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Pedagogueeye: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin more like you re on ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.