Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (54275 Views)

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by TMSMedia: 1:14am On Jan 23, 2021
"Did She Dieeeeee ?? ?" - Man Asks As A Lady Knelt Down While Her Fiancé Proposed To Her (Photo)

A Nigerian Twitter user @osagiemerry is of the opinion that women are meant to be the ones to kneel when they are being engaged by their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

Posting the photo, Osagie opined that this is how an engagement should be. He added that he doesn't understand who invented the idea of men kneeling when proposing to their girls.

He tweeted!

''This is how it is supposed to be

I really don't know who invented the mechanism of men going down on their knee.

This lady now is on her knee did she dieeeeee?? ?"
https://twitter.com/osagiemerry/status/1352234007799455744?s=19

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2021
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.

535 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by kalu61(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2021
grin

The lady seems unperturbed as if being coarsed.
Make thunder fire me say l kneel to propose. Is unscriptural and unAfrican.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by ubola: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Emotional beings (ladies ) are supposed to go on their knees when the proposal is done because they are the most favoured, and MARRIAGE seem to be the most important thing in their cycle of egoistic manipulative tendencies, while the man's freedom is hampered and only does her manipulative biddings at times to the detriment of his own extended family.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2021
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Mikester: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2021
It's not really a must for any to kneel during proposal as much as I believe. While standing, just take her hand, kiss it, pop the question then slide the ring in.

Smiles and a hug would suffice as final gesture.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by SouthNigerian: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nah this guy be the real OG

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by slawormiir: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr....

Osagie merry is a real niggarr

Only a weak pussy ass moda fuckkker kneel to propose

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nazgul: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is exactly how it should be. We are in Africa not some Western world.

We have our traditions which includes bride price and providing for your family. Therefore any woman being chosen by a man to spend the rest of his life with should be respectful enough to kneel down when accepting his proposal cos he's entering into a covenant to spend the rest of his life providing for her and most times her family as well.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by 2extremes(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't even know wat to say
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Olatunbigood: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by HalpyBee(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Did she die? No
Every man to his own. If you like kneel, stand, squat, or even bend. The important thing is that you propose!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by YosemiteDan: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
I wonder
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cool.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Dalil8: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
More and more men are being liberated. I'm pleased wink

#Bringbackmanlymen

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by BigSarah(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
When a man proposes on his knees thats the only single moment he's in total submission to the woman, that's why kneeling is necessary ... Post-proposal and after marriage the woman remains in perpetual submission ... Stupid patriarchy!!!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Dharey55(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Foluke hope u are seeing this

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow, This Is How will love to engage his future wife
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by incogni2o: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
She did not die

She is dead already.

Dead to that spirit that consumes most women.

This one is sure a great wife to be.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Revelation2021(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by FreezedIced: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
The man won't die either na so why that stupid question in the first place. I understand if our African men want to eat respect ni or their who is their priority.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by remi4ever(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala for who won propose in the first place..

Hey there, i am inviting you to take advantage of the free 500 PEX & tap into the profitable world of cryptocurrency mining & start earning regular profit.
Get the android App now and start your free investment.
My referral code is CYBERWIZARD1
Download here! https://theproinvest.com

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by MajohBankz: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Imagine proposing to your fiancé after 3 rounds of copulating while on the bed. No time for either of us to kneel on one or both knees. That's my plan Sha, nobody should do it before the pioneer

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm proposing to my girlfriend next month on valentines day.
I swear if i ask her to go on her knees and she doesn't, I'm taking my ring back.
This is how it should be.
Oyibo style kill you there cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by PCG001: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
օʋɛʀ օʋɛʀ.......... ʀɛքօʀtɨռɢ ʄʀօʍ aʀɛa ɮ ɦɛaɖզʊaʀtɛʀ;

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by chatinent: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm trying to understand what took place.

Does it mean the man was like “go on your knee. I have sth for you?”

??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Otaiky(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
only simps kneel down to propose. alpha don't do that

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by larryking540: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
who invented this kneeling down matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Gabkosh: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Simps won't like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Hammergirl: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikester:
It's not really a must for any to kneel during proposal as much as I believe.
[color=#006600][/color]

I concur to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.