Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice (20626 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by BigDick70inch(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2021
See this burnt face Oo.....
Asif his opinion even count......
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by fuckaholic25(f): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2021
the thing is, once u give 15 Fulanis chance to live with u, they will claim the whole community by killing, kidnapping etc!!!
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Soulsymbol99: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Then it is they (fulanis)that should fish out the bad eggs disguising as one of them and painting them bad with their actions. undecided
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Duridadi: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2021
His Mouth was HACKED grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Peterus604: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:
I am also of this opinion. It is not right to blame all Fulani people for the action of a handful of them. And as Nigerians, they are free to reside in any part of the country as applicable to people from other tribes
U are a mad man..... If dem done kill any of your family members you no go talk rubbish
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Empiree: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Dovegrey:
All fulani people are terrorist
Bigot, sadist.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Depressed101: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
pafra:
How do you separate killer herds men from heads men?

Give all of them quick notice.
so that the good ones can come into town and rent rooms and ranches for their cows. In that way we can know who is bad and who is good shikina
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Depressed101: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:
I am also of this opinion. It is not right to blame all Fulani people for the action of a handful of them. And as Nigerians, they are free to reside in any part of the country as applicable to people from other tribes
eh if they know they are all innocent they should all come out to the town rent rooms and ranches let's all live like neighbors, not marauders
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
FFK, for talking trash, Ogun kill u there.

Criminal bastard. Thunder strike u to death! angry
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Paretomaster1(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2021
This is simply the fact!
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Havilah9779: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Even if not all of them are engaging in bad acts,all of them are bad because the good ones have refused to call the bad ones to order—this means that they are indirectly supporting the evil that they do.How come no association of "good " Fulanisl herdsmen has spoken up to dissociate themselves from or condemn the evil acts of the others even if they can't stop them from perpetrating evil? They are all guilty.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Oyiboman69: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:
Not in the forest....

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by damoceile: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2021
this guy is an hypocrite, yesterday he was hailing Sunday Igboho for his braveness, and now this... oloriburuku ni awon people yii
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Then tell them to stay in peace as they used to.

But tell me oo what came over those fulanise across Nigeria, cos fulani I know then used to be cool and calm back then.

Abi all those ones then don die finish now na d children done grow up come dey form Rambo sha
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, Oga Fani, this is very typical of you. Always looking to play the odd one out so as at gain attention and be seen as pragmatist. What are you expecting next? That Fulani leaders will call to thank you for your show of support and get you a good seat at the table? FYI, the Nupes have driven them out of their lands too with their wives and kids. They are northerners like them. Except you have mind goggles, there's no way you can differentiate between the so-called good Fulani and bad ones. But they have one thing in common. Cattle. So the only way is for the good ones to live the forests, rent or buy land and let the bad ones remain in the forest. But if they choose to remain with them there, then they are accomplices.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Codes151(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
If the good Fulani can’t report or bring out the bad ones, they should all leave.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
There are no good fulani. What we have are active bad fulanis and passive bad fulanis.
The passive ones give cover to the active ones. The first step to curbing the insecurity challenge bedevelling the country is by sacking all illegal fulani settlements. It usually serve as the first port of call and safe haven for the fulani bandits and kidnappers before they venture out into the deeper forests for their criminal activities
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by 4four(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Any herdsmen that can not live in the mix of human being should be give quite notice, it is only wide animals that stay in the forest. It is also true that not all fulanis are bad, that is y we need to separate bad from the good, so good fulanis should settle in the mix of human not in the mix of animals
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Seyzcham91(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2021
you are right and you said it all
Schoolshoe:
You are saying this because you are protected by your security convoy, so they don't pose as a threat to you. You are saying this because you are not one of those farmers the Fulani herdsmen destroyed their farms when they deem it fit. All herdsmen in the forest are potential threat to the life of farmers, villagers and travellers. All thanks to the audacity to commit atrocities they have gotten, through their lifeless president. They should be evicted.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
Herdsmen live in the forests. Are they wild animals?

The same place kidnappers go to hide their victims.

And all kidnap narratives indicate that the kidnappers are fulani

"Not all are bad" but the good keep quiet and do nothing while the bad rampage.

Rubbish

U must fish out the bad cos u can’t throw out a whole tribe. Some may not want to be snitches and lack of education may not let them know better bt this must be done the right way at the end of the day. Any hearts men the causes trouble must go even if it’s all of the herdsmen. They should be duely registered especially those who need forest reserves or grazing fields.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2021
pafra:
How do you separate killer herds men from heads men?

Give all of them quick notice.

U have their community leaders. Register them and weed out the bad ones and unregistered ones. It can be done.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Oizee(f): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2021
not surprised, maybe he can differentiate dem
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Gireiboy(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Dovegrey:
All fulani people are terrorist
All Igbo people are drug dealers and kidnappers.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by orisa37: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2021
YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A GOVERNOR. YOU HAVE BEEN A MINISTER AND MINISTERS ARE SECRETARIES TO GOVERNORS. GOVERNORS AND TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE CUSTODIANS OF LAND IN THEIR TERRITORIES. THEY MUST KEEP LANDS SAVE FROM INVADERS AND FOR THEIR GENERATION YET UNBORN.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
If FFK can tell us the difference between a runz girl and ideal girl in Nigeria, then I'll believe him. Simple!
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Mydazz(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2021
So some have tags on their head that says Bandits or Killer Herdsmen,.....
Make this one go siddon abeg,
Must you talk?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by chubinwa(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2021
an average Fulani is a menace to the society
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Akasammyoka: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2021
When God was talking about two edge sword, I think he was referring to the west. It seems a norm over there
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by EMMY76: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2021
This can only be possible if we have a sensible person as president in aso rock how do you even differentiate the killer herdsmen from the non criminal one in the bushes? All of them live together in the forests if all of them are not involved in the criminal activities in the communities they live in why then do the sane ones amongst them not drive away or handover the criminals living with them to the security agencies even though we know that the nigerian police will surely still set them free?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:

@ the bolded.. oga, they should go and rent an apartment like other tribes do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.