Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

National Assembly Postpones Resumption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Postpones Resumption (16838 Views)

BREAKING: National Assembly Postpones Resumption (REASONS) / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
This set of ASSEMBLY have never been USEFUL...

I wish they can stay in their homes forever because NOTHING IS WORKING!!!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by activity9(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Starkid3010:
I thought it's about ASUU grin grin
same here
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by moskush1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
It is an auxiliary arm of government, resuming or not doesn't have any impact
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Mamaboys(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
How this one wan take put food for my table
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Loveheals01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Confusion
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by tnerro1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
I hope covid 19 gets all of them, useless people
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by AroleOduduwa2: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
That idiot Lawan is trying to avoid debate concerning the recent occurrence in the SW
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Bimpe29: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
They're actually being paid far beyond the value they're adding to the nation.

How can a partisan activity of a political party override the conduct and transaction of national business.

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
you see how our politicians behave...a trouble scene is building in the south west and instead of them calling for emergency sitting to discuss the matter, they shifted there resumption. ..if its to share SUVs and allowances packages, they will hurriedly reconvened. what selfish leaders we have in this country!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Hameed807: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by raphaeladeyele: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by OyinO: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2021
TrueChristians:
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

If you've overcome the world with Peace, why do we still have trouble in the world? When will we witness your so-called peace?
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Jostoman: 1:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Which of the new year? 2021 or another one. The highest paid, yet the laziest set of lawmakers in the world.

Almost two months for celebration,. Or are the celebrating 2022 together with this one?

** Where can I see solé to Canada?
grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Jostoman: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Which senator are you people talking about?
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by Donedeal1(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2021
No need let them resume by February 2023.
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by TrueChristians: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2021
OyinO:

If you've overcome the world with Peace, why do we still have trouble in the world? When will we witness your so-called peace?
you witness peace only in Christ Jesus
Re: National Assembly Postpones Resumption by OyinO: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
TrueChristians:
you witness peace only in Christ Jesus

You're not a Christian. Jesus said don't think that I have brought peace. He said he brought enmity between children and parents. He even said all those who will not accept his gospel should be brought so that he will behead them at his feet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions / What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.