Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. (2643 Views)

Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Naijabad: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
I read somewhere that Buhari has issued arrest orders against Sunday Idogho.

Where was Buhari when Shettima issued a 'leave North' order to the igbos?

Where was Buhari when Fulanis were busy killing, kidnapping and rapping innocent citizens with reckless abandon.

I have always said it and will continue to say it, why is it that fulanis who are less than 15m in Nigeria have become a pain in the ass to the other 185m ethnic nationalities?

In the past, I have made a thread on this forum for igbos and Yorubas to look deep and see who the common enemy is.

The president general of Miyetti Allah, as I read in this forum, said that the lands in Nigeria belong to the fulanis.

What could be more annoying than such unguarded utterances.

It is time for all other ethnic nationalities to come together and put a permanent stop the excesses of this war mongers called the fulanis.

14 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by espn(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
he is very swift to act when it comes to his kinsmen...Another matter...we no go hear him...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Vidsolution79: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Not only burn...but would become precipice.
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Lordsonn: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naijabad:

Where was Buhari when Fulanis were busy killing, kidnapping and rapping innocent citizens with reckless abandon.

I have always said it and will continue to say it, why is it that fulanis who are less than 15m in Nigeria have become a pain in the ass to the other 185m ethnic nationalities?

In the past, I have made a thread on this forum for igbos and Yorubas to look deep and see who the common enemy is.

The president general of Miyetti Allah, as I read in this forum, said that the lands in Nigeria belong to the fulanis.

It is time for all other ethnic nationalities to come together and put a permanent stop the excesses of this war mongers called the fulanis.

Thank you. I support you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by phoneport(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
LET THE WHOLE YORUBA RACE ARISE AND SAY NO TO THIS FULANI'S PRESIDENCY AND IGP ARREST

IT IS A SLAP TO THE YORUBA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

SUNDAY IGBOHO'S AGITATION IS VERY VERY LEGITIMATE.

LET THEM ARREST HIM AND LET THE GRAND SOUTH WEST PROTEST AGAINST BUHARI AND HIS TROUBLE SOME KINSMEN BEGIN

You cannot come to a persons land, forest, and ancestral home wanting to control the person and dictate to them what you like or want.

And kill, rape, destroy, and collect ransom money from them. And you want them to BE QUITE... YOU ARE JOKING�������

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by limeta(f): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
See them
Now they wish they ve a hunch back for a leader
All the same , Afonjas i wish you victory
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by SoBright101: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is the right time to defend ourself from oppression.
It's so glaring this government is indirectly supporting killer herdsmen.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by VisioDirect: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
People should also see the bigger picture, farmers nationwide should be protected by the locals, because some people in power are doing all they can to create food crisis.
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by flokii: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please don't call Yorubas with Igbos in anything if you don't want thunder to fire you.. Let igbos carry their cross and embrace Fulani Police all they want.

We won't succumb to any external threats and won't allow any southern traitors rubbish our efforts in securing our homelands.
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by valenu(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Please don't call Yorubas with Igbos in anything if you don't want thunder to fire you.. Let igbos carry their cross and embrace Fulani Police all they want.

We won't succumb to any external threats and won't allow any southern traitors rubbish our efforts in securing our homelands.
No point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by kc4christ(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
What is wrong can never be right,Nigeria which way?
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by helinues: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Empty noise.

Nada, I repeat,nada will happen

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by BigSarah(f): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lee ma huu(Lmao)
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by freeborn02: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
grin

How does it feel to be paid for making a fool of yourself? grin It feels nice, right? grin

How does it feel to have a rotten moral? grin It makes you feel cool, right?
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by VirginFinder: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nothing will happen to him
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naijabad:

Nigeria won't burn, in fact some people won't even know something is happening because they may be far away and unconcerned. He who invite the war and the place where the war is occuring will be consumed by the war. Get it right into your head, Nigeria I too big for one tribe, zone, religion or any group!

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Yujin(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
Nigeria won't burn, in fact some people won't even know something is happening because they may be far away and unconcerned. He who invite the war and the place where the war is occuring will be consumed by the war. Get it right into your head, Nigeria I too big for one tribe, zone, religion or any group!
Lol. The terrorist IGP should go and make the arrest himself. We're waiting for him. Your time is up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by lwise(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
limeta:
See them
Now they wish they ve a hunch back for a leader
All the same , Afonjas i wish you victory

Are you normal?
Is by force to be in the same Country with you?
Shey na by force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by GamalNasser: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brother let's be factual nothing will happen , people will use his name to negotiate position and wealth just like they did with abiolas name

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:

Lol. The terrorist IGP should go and make the arrest himself. We're waiting for him. Your time is up.
You're saying what u don't know, go and see the "before and after" pictures of Syrian war ravaged cities and imagined where your ego will put u to.
Don't let ur ego override ur sense of decorum by just attacking armless ppl u start boasting and calling for war when you've never seen seen hundred dead bodies with ur naked eyes talkless of fatal destruction by heavy weapons. Pray for peace instead. Hatred do not begets love!

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by limeta(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=lwise post=98369259]

Are you normal?
Is by force to be in the same Country with you?
Shey na by

Mugu
What you on about

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Yujin(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're saying what u don't know, go and see the "before and after" pictures of Syrian war ravaged cities and imagined where your ego will put u to.
Don't let ur ego override ur sense of decorum by just attacking armless ppl u start boasting and calling for war when you've never seen seen hundred dead bodies with ur naked eyes talkless of fatal destruction by heavy weapons. Pray for peace instead. Hatred do not begets love!
Go and tell that to your terrorist brothers. I've seeing hundreds murdered in cold blood no thanks to your blood sucking brothers. It is better to have a Syria than live like a slave under smelly terrorist herdsmen. Besides we know your capability. We shall see how it will end if your people refuse to dismember peacefully.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by mightyhazel: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Lol.. who foisted the fulani police and bigoted govt on us in the first place? Now u are running helter skelter,springing war Lords and ethnic militia here and there. bughari is no longer the best thing after short bread and milk.

hypocritic elves
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
embarassed Aphonjaz and chest beating, something happened to Abiola yet nothing happened, they'll rather look for their fellow southerners to harass than deal with their tormentors, look at the way the drug addict is disgracing himself in a bid to become president.
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by TimeManager(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
GamalNasser:
My brother let's be factual nothing will happen , people will use his name to negotiate position and wealth just like they did with abiolas name
What they did to ibos, Ipob & Kanu, Nobaga can do it to Sunday igboho.
US agents killed Abiola, not aboki.

kiss the truth!
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
If Sunday Igboho is arrested and killed, nothing will happen
You reap what you sow

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by updatechange(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hence forth, I will be calling all Fulanis "cows" cos that's what they really are let's not deceive ourselves. When you read very well the statement ofyhat badejo you will know they are truly cows
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by 17yrnigga: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Fulani man!! cheesy cheesy be proud of your modafvckin tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos / How Azikiwe Opposed Awolowo In Putting Secession Permission Into The Constitutio / Ipob Camp Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.