Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. (2649 Views)

Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
my brother nothing go happen oo..you see all this action fight so, na the northerners get nigeria!
Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by Cherez: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Naijabad:
I read somewhere that Buhari has issued arrest orders against Sunday Idogho.

Where was Buhari when Shettima issued a 'leave North' order to the igbos?

Where was Buhari when Fulanis were busy killing, kidnapping and rapping innocent citizens with reckless abandon.

I have always said it and will continue to say it, why is it that fulanis who are less than 15m in Nigeria have become a pain in the ass to the other 185m ethnic nationalities?

In the past, I have made a thread on this forum for igbos and Yorubas to look deep and see who the common enemy is.

The president general of Miyetti Allah, as I read in this forum, said that the lands in Nigeria belong to the fulanis.

What could be more annoying than such unguarded utterances.

It is time for all other ethnic nationalities to come together and put a permanent stop the excesses of this war mongers called the fulanis.

Now it's every tribe should come together?
I'll never be a party to any gang up in this country, we know how the 1st gang up ended
Anyone who wants to fight should do it alone and leave others out of it ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas / Development In South East...State Ratings. (pics) / BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.