Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (84311 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
espn:
oga mind your business.
On Nairaland? grin i think you would find that is impossible, you dumbo! Mind your business too, stop making stupid comments on here. Not everyone is stupid like you.

And oh! This is social media where people ussually don't mind their business just like you. grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by edoairways: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
huptin:
She can now have the husband’s corpse to herself. Extreme jealousy is a demon, it destroys faster than caterpillar!
Extreme jealousy is bad but why would the deceased cheat on her?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onuman: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
huptin:
She can now have the husband’s corpse to herself. Extreme jealousy is a demon, it destroys faster than caterpillar!

The jealous spouses are the most in infidelity.

If a spouse can’t take the spouse’s infidelity, quietly pack out of the marriage.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by espn(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
On Nairaland? grin i think you would find that is impossible, you dumbo! Mind your business too, stop making stupid comments on here. Not everyone is stupid like you.

And oh! This is social media where people ussually don't mind their business just like you. grin
I actually wanted to avoid this. My comment simply means that every news you read in general not pertaining to Nigeria alone is mostly bad news lately. However it seems the eldest person in your household gave birth to a bastard like you. I avoided you but you responded by telling me the eldest person in your family is dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Medulla oblongata has been hit.. lower part of headbehind d neck
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Very stupid and wicked woman angry
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Good night
Mmmm.... you couldn't even condenm a woman killing her husband for nothing. Perhaps if it was your brother I bet my butt your opinion wouldn't be the same.

Good night? sad it is 3:17 pm where i am now. tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
If ur husband cheat and still shows u love, you should be grateful to God almighty because you are his true love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't fight your spouse even if they cheat. It is not worth it.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Gartol(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:
Where is that female dog ,that said men r evil....
you no go see her for this kind thread let it be the other way round and she will be barking like a mad dog

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
ebukajay184:
A wife on Saturday, in Ugbuwangue, Warri, Delta State, hit her husband with the heel of her shoe over allegation of infidelity, killing him in the process, IgbereTV reports.

The mother-of-two struck her husband, Sylvester Etsebanghanro Ighomi, at the back of his head with the shoe.

IgbereTV gathered that the couple had engaged in a misunderstanding over alleged infidelity on the part of the deceased.

It was learnt that the woman had approached her husband where he sat and struck him with her shoe heel in the back of his head from behind. He fainted and began to foam from his mouth and died before he could reach the hospital.

It is in doubt if the deceased was legally married to the woman or fulfilled all the marriage rites on her. But the deceased had lived with her and the children, a community source said.

The suspect has been detained by the police as at the time of this report.

Meanwhile, friends of the deceased have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

Nanna Emilo Kelly wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002109455890/posts/3681713411908938/?app=fbl

Gedu Godwin Peremobowei Toritseju wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1618425468/posts/10217974959118417/?app=fbl
Remove the kid's pictures angry
Wouldn't you rather post the alleged killer's
Haba undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
espn:
I actually wanted to avoid this. My comment simply means that every news you read in general not pertaining to Nigeria alone is mostly bad news lately. However it seems the eldest person in your household gave birth to a bastard like you. I avoided you but you responded by telling me the eldest person in your family is dumb
Yes, the eldest person in my family died last week a dumbo! A dumbo just like you He was 94 years old. grin
Yes! I am a bastard, your mother gave birth to me.

Why you would believe that an incident which happened in Nigeria means the world can't live in peace makes you an epic dumbo. grin next time stick with the locations where the tragedy happened in particular. Don't drag the rest of the world along. You wanted to avoid me? why didn't you? tongue stupid!
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked shocked

I no dey buy heels for woman again o
Same here....weapon of mass destruction....
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by espn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, the eldest person in my family died last week a dumbo! A dumbo just like you He was 94 years old. grin

Why you would believe that an incident which happened in Nigeria means the world can't live in peace makes you an epic dumbo. grin next time stick with the locations where the tragedy happened in particular. Don't drag the rest of the world along. You wanted to avoid me? why didn't you? tongue stupid!
kid go to bed...tomorrow is monday prepare for school boy.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Violence against men are underrated compare to women.
Don't stay in a toxic/abusive relationship.
Infact, date for 1 to 2 years and engage her for at least a year and study ur partner before you take the final step.
Get to know more about your spouse and always try to know more after marraige.
Don't assume he/she will change in marraige.
If you thing ur partner ain't loyal any more, instead of ur village his/her death to treat ur fuckup, just simply look the otherside or walk away legally.
Finally, don't ever brings a woman who is not legally ur wife to stay with you and to the ladies, don't ever move into with a guy who hasn't paid a bride price on ur head talkless of giving birth for him.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Cerebellum: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Amakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!?!!?!!?!!?

grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Whazar(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:
Where is that female dog ,that said men r evil....

You mean that harlot sapphire? She will avoid this thread like plague

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Glycosunde: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
She just kill this gallant man with her Koko shoe all because of anger and jealousy. For she to confront am she go sneak kill am. Just imagine the pain wey him suffer before him died leaving behind 2 beautiful kids
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:
Extreme jealousy is bad but why would the deceased cheat on her?

How do you know he cheated on how? The the report say he was caught cheating? We have seen as people make reckless decision because of a mere allegation. Cheating doesn't justify killing him. Now that she is gonna rot in jail, what about the kids?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by faceland: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Being an orphan in Delta State... May God help those children prepare for the coming hardship.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
espn:
kid go to bed...tomorrow is monday prepare for school boy.
Now you are calling me a kid, fine! I will accept. Fortunately we are on lockdown i have no school tomorrow. So i have all night to aggravate your blood pressure.

A kid obviously cannot have an opinion on your ignorance in your household. I guess... undecided

I would rather stay a kid than be a dumb grown up like you. tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Damn. Can't imagine the kind of anger and hatred that would make a woman kill someone with her shoe heel.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
My ninjas are confused and shocked

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
What of kitchen knife
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked shocked

I no dey buy heels for woman again o
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by banio: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do a DNA test now, you would see that the children are not his. Is the wife faithful ?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Now that you've killed him,oya start eating him ! It is not as if she does not have one idiot out there that's shining her 'congo' too o .n olori buruku gbogbo !

"Prayer warrior" hope you've seen this ?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
E be like say woman never use her PENCIL HIGH HEEL SHOE knack ur head before. Ogbeni na direct express be that o.
tishbite41:
How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmm.... this is serious. That's why as a sharp guy.... before getting into a relationship the size of a woman's feet and..... more important...... her choice of shoes is a deal breaker. Why would I go with a moody babe... wearing size 42 shoes......... and prefer stilettos? ... and women are naturally quick to wip off such footwear and convert them to weapons?

@ topic.... too many men think it is a joke... but.......yet another reminder..... hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
May the kids get over this........ somehow.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is why smart people hardly marry Warri babes.

They will carry street credo enter home.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by okpala26(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
women and anger
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
Mmmm.... you couldn't even condenm a woman killing her husband for nothing. Perhaps it was your brother I bet my butt your opinion wouldn't be the same.

Good night? sad it is 3:17 pm where i am now. tongue
Not everyone lives in Canada or the USA
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by loswhite(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
tishbite41:
How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!
Fool bring the back of ur head so we can test it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.