Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow (46952 Views)

Abuja Is No Longer Nigeria's Capital Effective Tomorrow The 13th Of December / Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sweeetheart(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
VirginFinder:

Thank you my sister.

I don't know why pigidiotttts are taking panadol for another's headache

those lunatics are just ediot and uninformed local fools. it's hard to separate both educated Igbo from their illiterates, they reason the same way in their shallow mind

their kinsmen are crying for help, when I was in East, I know how Fulani use to pursue them, these people do cry to Obiano to begged herdsmen for them

let any Igbo counter me, Obiano have paid these herdsmen countless time not to kill igbo and even organise meeting with them in their own ancestral land. Yoruba never organized any meeting with these people, will give them ultimatum and stand by it, we face them and give me them warning to their face

Igbo people are just shameless, they don't even have mouth to call Yoruba names. I know their motive is to called for ethnic crisis between Yoruba and Fulani then they seized the advantage for their Pipedream Biafra but it will never happened

Fulani should leave Yoruba forests, that's what we are asking for, Yoruba can't tell them to leave their land if their kinsmen are in their region but leave our forests, this will give us the insight towards the true people behind killing and kidnapping in our region

enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Ellasure: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Other governors should please enforce the law of western Nigeria immediately to forestall Fulani herdsmen over reach.

There is also need to compel other all cattle rearers irrespective of origin to the following modern business practices. All business that generates money for its owners.
1. Produce health, safety, environmental and quality report that guarantee compliance to environmental safety.

2. Environmental impacts assessment report of the business activities eg cattle rearering.

3. The names of the directors of the cattle farm concern.
4. Any other businesses practices that is applicable to animal husbandry.

Western states government agencies should be set up or empower the agricultural department to monitor and direct cattle rearing activities with safety of utmost importance.

I am sure that there are more brilliant minds that will be willing to contribute to this control system creation.

We are not a societies of uneducated or buffoon.

Lastly, chief Sunday igboho must not suffer in the hands of a Fulani government. Stupid idea to call for his arrest when Fulani people claiming other people lands are roaming the streets.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Our nature of business makes us to stay in the bushes and forests. Why chase us out

It seems u didn't read d story or u read and ur preconceived bias didn't allow u to understand what u read. Or at best, u may be on d wrong thread. Can u show me anywhere d governor said herdsmen shouldn't stay in ondo state?
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by dumodust(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Read history, fulanis are not walkovers. Media war is not our trend of action. But we still love Nigeria and peace
You're not serious yet... If you want to tow that line, then you guys better return to where ever.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Asgard13: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

You guys love to be taught history.

In the history of Nigeria who is the first southern to romance with Fulani?

Who destroyed the peaceful regional government?

Them born your governors well to say what akeredolu says?

Them born your region well to create an outfit like the west

You guys self, grin

Hehehehehehehehe

Heeeeeeheee

I laugh in amotekun and OPC grin
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by PAQ(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
If Nigeria was working and we have beautiful buildings, paved roads and plush greenery just like Dubai. Are we saying that herdsmen will still be walking their cattle through the towns & cities, eating & shitting everywhere?

As it is i dont think the Northern elites have ever planned or hoped for development in this country. If its not cows with killers roaming the streets its women & children begging on the streets by day and their men kidnapping, robbing and killing by night.

2 Likes

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Ayed44: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
My own question is this,

If the 7 day ultimatum expires and the Fulani refused to leave the forest, what can the Governor do?
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The FG should be proactive here before it escalates.

Fulanis have the right to live and stay anywhere in this country. It is enshrined in our constitution. Nobody likes war but we won't stretch our necks to be cut off without a form of resistance

When dem tell una make una go school una no go. Na to dey do sturborn head up and down for another man property, haba! Ignorant set of people
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by SW1st: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

You guys love to be taught history.

In the history of Nigeria who is the first southern to romance with Fulani?

Who destroyed the peaceful regional government?

Them born your governors well to say what akeredolu says?

Them born your region well to create an outfit like the west

You guys self, grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by treatise: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
aremuforlife:

Fulanis are not allowed to stay in our reserved forests, you guys are free to live legitimately in city just like others.

That's what they don't understand.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by theFilmtric: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Read history, fulanis are not walkovers. Media war is not our trend of action. But we still love Nigeria and peace
Forget history!
I'm talking about now! Our children! Our future!
We should learn to move forward
You can't keep practicing 200 year old cultural practices that keep on drawing us back
This is really frustrating
Let Buhari leave the presidency let's see

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Patrioticman007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Livefreeordieha:

*Why and how he has been fighting Fulani herdmens?*

Even though he is so rich, he has been entering forest to save some people from Kidnappings.
In ibarapa area of Oyo state, so many people are killed and kidnapped by Fulani..
The height of these were; the killing of a Businesswoman who had many filling station, kidnapping of an Oba son, and the killing of a Doctor, a German returnee.
This Doctor, after spending decades in Germany, came home and established a big farm, and employed over 300 people, few weeks ago, Fulani took cows to his farm, destroyed it.He went to complain to Seriki (Fulani head), the Doctor was tied,and killed,in seriki presence.
So the Obas in Ibarapa after calling on Govt with no result, went to beg SUNDAY IGBOHO, to come to their rescue.
He went to the towns around the place and visited seriki palace, at the palace, he was shot at two different times, but the bullet didn't enter, he collect the guns.

So he gave Fulani, 7 days ultimatum, to leave Ibarapa area... federal Govt , Fulani, and Oyo state Govt have been tackling him, that he has no right to give anyone notice, he dared them too..
so the 7days elapsed yesterday, and he went yesterday as he promised to chase them away

Fake story,
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sammy07: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ayed44:
My own question is this,

If the 7 day ultimatum expires and the Fulani refused to leave the forest, what can the Governor do?

If you follow the scenes.
Akeredolu opened portal for amotekun recruitment.

Of course you won't see him publicly admitting it.
But watch how they'll use amotekun to chase them cos Nigeria police ain't to be trusted

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Asgard13: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Stop attaching importance to yourself when you no get level grin

Like Yorubas grin

NO LEVEL...

Still laughing in IGBOHO and GANI..

Ndi yoruba sef grin
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Kingstanding: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
He is a noisemaker. South Western Governors are noisemakers and not bold enough to do shiits to the fullanis in this country.

After the next 7 days, the Fullanis will still be in that land doing what they do best and the same Governor will chicken out as a coward they are known for. Infact, another set of people from that region will even support the Fullanis.cheesy

We know them, zero boldness and zero braveness when it comes to dealing with Fullani issues.

If Tinubu their god and personal savior could say nothing concerning what the Fullanis are doing to them, no South Westerner alive will do shiiit.

. What of the one Sunday Igboho is doing rightly now? Rubbish talk.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by BlackBaron: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

We are cut up with desertification and climate change. That's why we come down south. We have been in the south over 100 years but all of a sudden your governor want to eject us, what if we Retaliate to your people nko

Southern population is also growing, farmland, land, water is becoming an increasingly scarce resource. Nomads do not therefore have priority over sons of the soil hence the resistance against encroachment on their land.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Cattle ranching is alien to our culture

Go practice your culture in your land now! See this one o!
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Asgard13: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

But watch how they'll use amotekun to chase them cos Nigeria police ain't to be trusted

This one is just defending “ in the future”

Make I laugh in Tinubu’s future grin

Heheheeeehi
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sammy07: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:

Like Yorubas grin

NO LEVEL...

Still laughing in IGBOHO and GANI..

Ndi yoruba sef grin

May I remind you that Igboho still dey Ibadan, he isn't in London or United states.

I'm only reminding you, no strings attached grin
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by SW1st: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Don't my mind that one.
The same fulanis that are now begging Buhari to go?

Read the latest news. grin
God bless Igboho, God bless and protect Yoruba land.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379939/restructure-let-fulani-go-way
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
NO MEAT AND PROTEIN FOR YOU PEOPLE

You are too backward thinking to reason progressively. Who told you without Fulani southern Nigeria ll not have meat even surplus sef. You need education.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Asgard13: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

May I remind you that Igboho still dey Ibadan, he isn't in London or United states.

I'm only reminding you, no strings attached grin

Update he just got to ile ife to evict those a sabo garage grin

Ndi yoruba sef grin

Laughing in osibanjo

Heheheheeeehi heheheheheh
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Amumaigwe: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The FG should be proactive here before it escalates.

Fulanis have the right to live and stay anywhere in this country. It is enshrined in our constitution. Nobody likes war but we won't stretch our necks to be cut off without a form of resistance

Fulani, just like any other group, has the right to live anyway but according to the laws governing the area. Unless you mean that Fulanis are not answerable to the law.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Kendyrich: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
The jeans you wear and car you drive, are there part of our culture?
AlhajiImam:

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sammy07: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
SW1st:

Don't my mind that one.
The same fulanis that are now begging Buhari to go?

Read the latest news. grin
God bless Igboho, God bless and protect Yoruba land.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379939/restructure-let-fulani-go-way

The fear of SW is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by streetzdreamz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

but destroying farms and killing farmers isn't? just how do you people reason?? nobody has a monopoly over violence,there are grasses everywhere cattles can feed from,and nobody said a thing in decades about free roaming,until they started destroying edible crops,killing land owners and raping their women and now kidnapping,rather than call your groups to order,you people would come here with nauseating statements, oh! the allegations are all false, tons of stories,pictures,evidences,witness accounts are all false, we just hate the fulanis right? be sensible and be human!!!! that shouldn't be too hard.

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:
NO BE NEWS

WHAT WAS SAID IS THAT FULANI SHOULD LEAVE YORUBA BUSHES
FULANI SAID IT WONT HAPPEN AND NOBODY IN THE BUSH WILL TAKE THE GOVERNOR SERIOUS

BROS NA SO DEM TALK AM NA SO E BE

BANING OPEN GRAZING IS NOT SAME AS LEAVING YORUBA BUSHES

MEANING

FULANI STILL OWNS AND RETAIN YORUBA BUSHES

NA WETIN FEAR FIT CAUSE BE THIS

USELESS ULTIMATUM..

Revisionist humans

Now we’ve all agreed that Fulani will remain in Yoruba bushes killing and maiming at will.. and NOTHING.. I REPEAT NOTHING “ WILL HAPPEN .

Not even a day old Fulani is moved grin

Even if the ultimatum ends in 200 years grin

I m sorry for your generation. Real sorry
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sammy07: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:

Update he just got to ile ife to evict those a sabo garage grin

Ndi yoruba sef grin

Laughing in osibanjo

Heheheheeeehi heheheheheh

At least he didn't run away.
Ile Ife is still a Yoruba town tongue
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We will never take it.

THIS WILL COST TINUBU THE PRESIDENCY.

We don't care. Get a life man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos / AnambraDecides: INEC Declares Governorship Election Inconclusive / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.