Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (108456 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote won’t address the issue of his trucks killing innocent lives up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by IdrisE(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote go hear am.���

Fear woman �‍♂️
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by WibusJaga: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
I doubt this news. Any blogger can type that suit.

Morever AD should be wise to know that this move will cause more damage than good.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by nonhuman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
He should have sued for more, this is a lesson to others, never play game with anyone who have nothing to loose
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ofiko123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lawyer up BITCH...

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
They want a billionaire that has all the time in the world for them.

Am like bitchhhh..billionaire don't have time for themselves.!.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
jus negodu nonsense.

All these yahoo boys, una no sha get sense o. This man day use money day make nonsense case, una leave am? What are you waiting for?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
He should have just ignored.

Still it's possible he isn't the one behind the letter from the court.

I don't see Dangote as someone to drag such irrelevant matters especially online.

Anything is possible.

Meanwhile we have Good ovens for sale.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by AkuOlisa: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Romanoff:
All because of this same sex.

I wonder why Arewa Twitter went to hide when the picture was released.

They just went "Fem". If it's Rahama's dress, them go carry an for head like oshuka.

Ha so you ma noticed their hypocritical silence concerning this issue ?

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Angelacruz: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
So this rumour was true??is a slap on my face
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by lagdmark(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.
I see men as victims, why should ladies provoke men unnecessary with their bodies. What can a man do eh?..... when their partners are not willing always. Anyways it's well with the men.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ikorodureporta: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
abokey na abokey
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Ikennamurphy: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.
Is unavoidable, that's genetic make up
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Rubicon67(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:

The issue around consensual sex shouldn't be a complicated subject but mankind has always had to deal with cunning, deceptive, extortionate Delilahs, especially when they are scorned.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
WibusJaga:
I doubt this news.
He should be wise to know that this move will cause more damage.

Same here. I doubt it.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by HBB1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Reminds me off when a Popular DJ's ( or whatever that Girl claims to be) Billionaire Father dealt with some sisters that were trying rubbish with him!

Mr Dangote should learn the ropes from his friend.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by solmusdesigns: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wrong arrogant move by Mr Dangote... Why not ignore the assholes
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is the picture of the exposed black ass?

Well....

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by shantti(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Me: guy, how u dey take see sef, this breeze too much

Okada man: na u get time to open your eyes sef

cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by chocolatelady(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fake news! Dangote cannot mess himself up further by suing the bitch. Pure fake news.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ElGood: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
It's already a split milk. Best option taken. Let Dangote head to the court. The court should settle the case with refrainment of further exscapade they both enjoyed.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Angelacruz: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Very true my brother...it is really a slap on his face
jlinkd78:
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women

It shows you went to school. Your Dad must be very proud of u. Correct guy. You know say, Aboki no day reason , when this gal finish with am, e no go reach 5 naira. lets sit and watch. I blame most of these yahoo boys, shay them no fit carry this man money, make e no see free money to take do all this nonsense way e day do in the name of Legal action. This e nonsense go involve ezigbo dollar na
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Lomprico2: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
he shld have just allowed this matter die like that.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Jaqenhghar: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
banmee:

And we should ignore the part where he had a mistress abi? How about we fear people who do st.upid shit.
You just said my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by MoneyTrees(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Dangote is just having fun
That pvssy might have been trying to shell out some blackmail fees from him that's why she opted to post that & my real gee wants to cut her off such by brokering her with a libel case.
In life now, fvck any pvssy anytime you want
There ain't any modafvckin image to tarnish

Deborah98:
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jeff bezos won’t do this bt trust Nigerian man to fight on top the Rubbish he did freely.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adekunle is back now Alhaji is in the news..... Biko he has the right to his privacy.... Case file no get number.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Chijeep(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Afonjas and sentiment... if na Atiku now you go dey hear lawyers wan chop der share. Well, not all Afonjas but na all this Buhari ass lickers
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by phr33man(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mkmoney:
AD abi na DA has lost my respect for him.

Why? He's a complete man with no wife. He needs it to relief himself from stress. But the lady in question is a cheap lady one trying to make wave on social media by tarnishing his image.

My brother, no body holy pass o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.