Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (108459 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rossintii:

Honestly. The guy fall person hand. Hanging with low class Akata chics. Rubbish.
Im fall I'm hand cheesy.the lady probably sell im ass pics to some gossip tabloid cheesy.A high class career babe no go do such.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by olasubomi2354: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
---Just $30,000---Dangote should temper justice with mercy---
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by stchinedu: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Doubt this is from Dangote..

This na epic drama being played out on the international forum.

Dangote has got to be careful.. Someone within is set on destroying him, with lots of external participants.

My guess too
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by letitrainnow(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by pmc01(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop and trumped-up charge until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle with a woman whom he doesn't know yet her litany of blackmailing dossier. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women. With this level of poor judgement by d supposed richest man in Africa, something is terribly doubtful with his entrepreneural prowess. I now believe that under very fair competitive business climate this man can't be Nigeria's richest but d skewed policies by every Govt in power to favor him vis-a-vis d monopolistic reign for everything he is interested in has sustained this unmerited narrative.

Pardon me saying you are unintelligent with this conclusion of yours.

How does emotional intelligence relate to business acumen?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ilekokonit:
Which kain life be this.

Dangote thought that after escaping his first 3 wives (marriages) that he will at least have some peace of mind with a girlfriend but little did he know that ALL black women are evil and If they are not stabbing their husbands to death, they are bringing home bastard children and just being the plain nasty witches that ALL black women are.

No wonder wey Don Jazzy and Seun no wan marry . Smart guys.

The richest black man in the world lets you into his world with all the financial trappings that means and you still choose to repay your benefactor by exposing him on social media. Something is seriously wrong with black women's brains ? No wonder some black women WILL never see a helper again.

This is the kind of suicidal moves that a black woman will take when she receives and ACTS on dumb and faulty advice from HER JEALOUS FRIENDS who want at all cost to bring her back down to their level.

No wonder MGTOW guys will never marry again and for sex they do PAY AS YOU GO as that to them is drama and rancor free with no nasty mind games from a fiancee or wife especially Nigerian wives whose stock in trade is to use sex as a weapon and a manipulative tool against the man.

[b]
this one has nothing to do with the colour of the woman but more to do with class.seems d ladies he involve himself with in yankee are the lowclass call girls.an average callgirl or runzgirl with do anything for money.what stops him having an educated classy lady as a mistress.a man of dangote's caliber can easily have a beautiful young medical doctor or an attractive female academician as his mistress.why go for a callgirl.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by UwaMmebii(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Maybe the $30000 is the total amount he has spent on her, baba want collect his money angrily after the gal casted him

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by famagusta(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kwanza:
The $30,000 lawsuit in an American court could further expose the intimate details of the billion’s relationship with his estranged mistress.

https://peoplesgazette.com/dangote-sues-american-mistress-for-exposing-his-buttocks-on-social-media/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Men would always be men, finding it difficult to resist sex. Dangote shouldn't have come public with this matter, rather he should have settled amicably behind closed doors with the lady to protect his image. It's a poor play by him, he shouldn't have gone to the court.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by segun18(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Waste of time. Dangote has never claimed to be a Pastor or a Chief Iman.

Wouldn't waste my time on his personal life but will continue to learn one or 2 things from his business model.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by mariahAngel(f): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, o ka di ndu?
Owu so Chineke ma nke ahu

Owu nu eziokwu ka m kwuru na..ndi billionaire a bu cha abali agba aka o...

Onwere ike ya wuru massage everyday o with ofu nwa oma osiso...cheesy

Nightcrawlers okwaya? cheesy
I had to read again to understand it

Hmmm...nani massage okwaya? cheesy
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ArcFresky(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
lefulefu:
this one has nothing to do with the colour of the woman callgirl.

Females are very emotional beings. The one that is classy today can change it for you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by CSTRR: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
This guy is playing a very foolish game.

Bigger men than him have been impoverished in the West.

It only takes a rape accusation and he is finished.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by CSTRR: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
He is just worth $10b.

That's far less than what Jeff Bezoz's wife got as her share of the divorce.

Make dis man no go wreck himself.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Moyenii(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seriously!! Selecting what to condemn and want not to condemn when it doesn't favour them undecided
Romanoff:
All because of this same sex.

I wonder why Arewa Twitter went to hide when the picture was released.

They just went "Fem". If it's Rahama's dress, them go carry an for head like oshuka.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by ibinaboonline: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Inside fridge
RedRay:
Where is the buttocks?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by tiwasiaife(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
I can here to see Dangote buttocks but Alas! I saw only two faces
So sad!
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Xpol: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mkmoney:
AD abi na DA has lost my respect for him.
Does he even need your respect we're all doing worse than this stop judging

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Godada(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop and trumped-up charge until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle with a woman whom he doesn't know yet her litany of blackmailing dossier. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women. With this level of poor judgement by d supposed richest man in Africa, something is terribly doubtful with his entrepreneural prowess. I now believe that under very fair competitive business climate this man can't be Nigeria's richest but d skewed policies by every Govt in power to favor him vis-a-vis d monopolistic reign for everything he is interested in has sustained this unmerited narrative.

You are truly on to something really brilliant.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Jaqenhghar: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
Instead of Dangote to just ignore and move on with his life. The lady has nothing to lose in this matter undecided

She don use Dangote climb and the more they sue her the more popular she becomes. Blogs and tv stations will be chasing her for interviews and nah so her ratings go dey go up.
On the other hand. Rich men will avoid her. She has branded herself.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by moshino(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2021
jlinkd78:

I have a bridge to sell to you. I'll give you 30% discount so you can make more money when you resell it.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwanza:
The $30,000 lawsuit in an American court could further expose the intimate details of the billion’s relationship with his estranged mistress.

https://peoplesgazette.com/dangote-sues-american-mistress-for-exposing-his-buttocks-on-social-media/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
t confirm the

wow he just confirm the story

stupid man
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Yoighaman(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.

...but man must f**k nau... it's part of human nature.... food, sleep, s*x, etc.

The man (Aliko) did what Yorubas call 'Mo sa fun e to' (I avoided you at all cost) by restricting his parole to American women, not Naija ones...but these incidences only show that women are the same the world over.

May God deliver us from all these vagin* people like my fellow Nairalanders would say.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Tsukee812: 1:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Some people's brain cells needs a hard reset. How would a normal thinking human being want to kill her geese that lays golden eggs for her? There's nothing other than yearn for fame/popularity that propelled that lady to do what she did.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by damiloladuke: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2021
jlinkd78:

You think it's easy to maintain connections you mentioned.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Tedpgrass: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
what stops him having an educated classy lady as a mistress.a man of dangote's caliber can easily have a beautiful young medical doctor or an attractive female academician as his mistress.why go for a callgirl.

Might not be interested in the contents of the cranium..

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Tedpgrass: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Tsukee812:
Some people's brain cells needs a hard reset. How would a normal thinking human being want to kill her geese that lays golden eggs for her? There's nothing other than yearn for fame/popularity that propelled that lady to do what she did.

Simplesssss

She's been dumped!!!

After 9 years, according to her submission, to find she had competitors in different states of the Union and possibly in other countries..

A true sailor, our chap has been!! cool cool..

The wails of a woman scorned!!!

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Tedpgrass: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Yoighaman:

...but man must f**k nau... it's part of human nature.... food, sleep, s*x, etc.

If you have to, do so armed with NDAs amongst other legal ammunition.

Bad behaviour is not limited to colour, class or education. A woman scorned can rise to any limit to bring her ex-lover down!!

At least she's not brought any babies out yet, I muse, so clever of him to have organised a vasectomy at some point.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by pointblank247(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2021
I swear, a Nigerian woman will not do that.
She will protect the relationship with her life.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Babastrong(m): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2021
The fear of failure is already evidence of failure for onlookers.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Might not be interested in the contents of the cranium..

If u involve urself with a street girl then u get the street treatment
simple cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2021
pointblank247:
wich relationship?
the lady wey expose him pix is probably a call girl.Its possible the exposure of the pix was for more financial motivation

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 25, 2021
pointblank247:
a naija woman will still do it if na street babe he pick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.