Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins (852 Views)

Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide If Goodluck Jonathan Wins 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by ktechnical: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2011
Now that the election is postponed lets reflect on how Nigeria will look like if the candidate we are voting for wins given a few years from now
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Apr 04, 2011
I would like to see a Nigeria where the people get more control over their Government; a Nigeria where there is more transparency and Goverment officials are held more accountable for the work they do or not do while under the hire of the Nigerian people.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 04, 2011
We can only guess with Buhari, but with GEJ, we're sure. We've witnessed his potentials, smh
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Chyz2: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

We can only guess with Buhari, but with GEJ, we're sure. We've witnessed his potentials, smh

You're wrong because we have witnessed Buhari's bias for years under his own administration and Abacha's. Don't know what you are talking about.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

You're wrong because we have witnessed Buhari's bias for years under his own administration and Abacha's. Don't know what you are talking about.

Hmmm. GEJ has handled the presidential seat for a while, and during his regime, he has failed horribly (IMO).
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Chyz2: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hmmm. GEJ has handled the presidential seat for a while, and during his regime, he has failed horribly (IMO).

When we talk about the handling of the Jos and Abj situation, I'd have to agree on that,but others, not so. All in all, he has held himself pretty well. He had too many odds against him from the beginning and even up until now is not able to use his full potential of power for various reasons we all know. His presidency was never secure. After the presidential election, assuming he wins,  he has nothing to worry about as far as the exercising of his full presidential powers until to coming of the next term.

When we talk about Buhari, he has done nothing different,virtually speaking, when it comes to how he is approaching the presidency this year versus during his first administration.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

When we talk about the handling of the Jos and Abj situation, I'd have to agree on that,but others, not so. All in all, he has held himself pretty well. He had too many odds against him from the beginning and even up until now is not able to use his full potential of power for various reasons we all know. His presidency was never secure. After the presidential election, assuming he wins,  he has nothing to worry about as far as the exercising of his full presidential powers until to coming of the next term.

When we talk about Buhari, he has done nothing different,virtually speaking, when it comes to how he is approaching the presidency this year versus during his first administration.

What did he handle well? The budget for Nigeria's '50th? The events going on in Jos? Excusing his fishermen militant in ND? Not dealing with his wife's ridiculous need to close down some location just "because she could"? and many others? While you answer these questions, I'd like you to elaborate on the bolded with tangible evidence, thanks.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2011
@Ileke-IdI don ya ri!
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 04, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Ileke-IdI don ya ri!

Ki le mean?
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ki le mean?

Referring to your questioning his logic there. lol
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Chyz2: 2:18am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What did he handle well? The budget for Nigeria's '50th? The events going on in Jos? Excusing his fishermen militant in ND? and many others? While you answer these questions, I'd like you to elaborate on the bolded with tangible evidence, thanks.

Excusing his fishermen militants? undecided. Referring to the ABJ bombing as a bases for your argument is pretty weak,especially since the case of the militancy groups such as MEND and others were brought to an end when a round table was called with the leaders of those groups. Those militancy in the Niger Delta, from those groups, have ceased. Every other claims of being "MEND" were political ploys by those against the Jonathan presidency. The holes in the claim of being "MEND" or "Jomo Gbomo" were pointed out by actual MEND leaders. Also, there was another Niger Delta militant group that sprung up, it was immediately crushed by the army and ceased. No more wahala from Niger Delta militants bombing oil companies and kidnapping. You can that Jonathan for that.

The events of Jos were terrible and could have been handled better,i do admit;however, actions were taken and regrouping and organization was put into effect. Now do you hear nonsense like before? No. Thank Jonathan for that. Do also take into mind, nigeria is going through restructure. A lot of the massacres were aided by soldiers of fulani muslim decent as help to their bothers. There has been a shake up in the army which will cut down on the domination of one ethic group over the others which will eventual make things more diverse and harder for ethnically aided attacts on non-tribesmen. You can thank Jonathan for that.

As for my bold, Buhari came in to presidency during his '84 presidency by force. He chose a yoruba Vp, a muslim at that. He promoted is religious bigotry as he is doing now. His way today is violent as during his presidency.NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE.

Now you tell me why you are for Buhari and bring specifics and examples, and not what he is said to "PROMISE".
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Excusing his fishermen militants? undecided. Referring to the ABJ bombing as a bases for your argument is pretty weak,especially since the case of the militancy groups such as MEND and others were brought to an end when a round table was called with the leaders of those groups. Those militancy in the Niger Delta, from those groups, have ceased. Every other claims of being[b] "MEND" were political ploys by those against the Jonathan presidency.[/b] The holes in the claim of being "MEND" or "Jomo Gbomo" were pointed out by actual MEND leaders. Also, there was another Niger Delta militant group that sprung up, it was immediately crushed by the army and ceased. No more wahala from Niger Delta militants bombing oil companies and kidnapping. You can that Jonathan for that.

The events of Jos were terrible and could have been handled better,i do admit;however, actions were taken and regrouping and organization was put into effect. Now do you hear nonsense like before? No. Thank Jonathan for that. Do also take into mind, nigeria is going through restructure. A lot of the massacres were aided by soldiers of fulani muslim decent as help to their bothers. There has been a shake up in the army which will cut down on the domination of one ethic group over the others which will eventual make things more diverse and harder for ethnically aided attacts on non-tribesmen. You can thank Jonathan for that.

As for my bold, Buhari came in to presidency during his '84 presidency by force. He chose a yoruba Vp, a muslim at that. He promoted is religious bigotry as he is doing now. His way today is violent as during his presidency.NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE.

Now you tell me why you are for Buhari and bring specifics and examples, and not what he is said to "PROMISE".

So your simple explanation for the actions of ND militant during GEJ's mishandled presidency is that they were caused by GEJ's oppositions? Did GEJ's oppositions also planned the ND militant events in Ondo and Edo state? You, ore mi, must be high on tar.

So you wouldnt have had any problem with Buhari if his running mate was a born-again abi? Have you reflected on the religious viewpoints of most of our politicians and IF their religious choice has had any influence in their political decision. Let's look at Orji and Obj for example.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2011
fstranger3:

Thats how you ought to address moi too. I am older and richer than Kobojunkie you know. grin

Its not only about age, and I'm not sure how wealth came into your equation.
And I'm positive I'm even older than you, BTW.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Chyz2: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So your simple explanation for the actions of ND militant during GEJ's mishandled presidency is that they were caused by GEJ's oppositions? Did GEJ's oppositions also planned the ND militant events in Ondo and Edo state? You, ore mi, must be high on tar.

So you wouldnt have had any problem with Buhari if his running mate was a born-again abi? Have you reflected on the religious viewpoints of most of our politicians and IF their religious choice has had any influence in their political decision. Let's look at Orji and Obj for example.

Like expected, you can't address my comment with facts,lol. As for Ondo, the business that happened there were betweeen indigenes on that state. They just happened to be from different tribes and the situation was in no way full-blown. Also, what happened in Edo, need you to refresh me on that?

@ the bolded, when did OBJ or Orji make moves based off religion or even promote it? Must be a reason why neither, OBJ, Orji, or even IBB were not labled a religious zealot/bigot like Buhari, I'm just saying undecided. OBJ and Orji, bad example. embarassed
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by OAM4J: 2:37am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke idi don yari gan ni o. . . pelu profile foto e yi. . . na wa! Thank God am married to Mukina2 already.

fstranger over to you.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Like expected, you can't address my comment with facts,lol. As for Ondo, the business that happened there were betweeen indigenes on that state. They just happened to be from different tribes and the situation was in no way full-blown. Also, what happened in Edo, need you to refresh me on that?

Fact for what? What exactly have you posted that deemed me use a few minutes of mines to find FACTs to rebut your post?
Are you for real or joking with me?
As for what happened in Ondo, it was not overblown, yes let's thank God. Even when the likeminds as yours were expecting the two to go into useless "war"  . . . do you want me to freshen your memory abi o ti ya gbagbe? hmm hmm, now we thank God that it did not overblow ehn.

Anywaz, what were the steps made to curb these militants that you suppose GEJ handled well well?

@ the bolded, when did OBJ or Orji make moves based off religion or even promote it? Must be a reason why neither, OBJ, Orji, or even IBB were not labled a religious zealot/bigot like Buhari, I'm just saying . OBJ and Orji, bad example.

Hmm, I'm going to need you to expand on this. . . .we dont want to just be throwing words around o.  What religious bigo moves was Buhari guilty of?

Keep in mind, I'm neutral between those two candidates. It's like rubbish vs rubbish.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2011
fstranger3:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If truly you are 44, then I am older by a couple years. And, why would you respect Kobo so much 'cos Kobo is not even 44 yet, going by the lil personal info she reveals in her posts.

But if looking at the quality of your posts cheesy, and if my assumption/profile of you as a college age student is right, then I ought to register on NL's s3x offender's list, for retrograde p-e-d-o-p-h-i-l-i-a grin

Either ways, you ought to address me the way you  address Kobojunkie, not to talk of me being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more SANE than Kobojunkie.  gringrin

Anyway, we can solve all these if you can convince Kobojunkie to hang out with me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Se o ti se tan? Abi is there more you want to say?
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Excusing his fishermen militants? undecided. Referring to the ABJ bombing as a bases for your argument is pretty weak,especially since the case of the militancy groups such as MEND and others were brought to an end when a round table was called with the leaders of those groups. Those militancy in the Niger Delta, from those groups, have ceased. Every other claims of being "MEND" were political ploys by those against the Jonathan presidency. The holes in the claim of being "MEND" or "Jomo Gbomo" were pointed out by actual MEND leaders. Also, there was another Niger Delta militant group that sprung up, it was immediately crushed by the army and ceased. No more wahala from Niger Delta militants bombing oil companies and kidnapping. You can that Jonathan for that.

This is not true  . . . . even the FG and SSS now acknowledge MEND is still a problem, not some political boys as you claim

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103162122171

http://africa.world247.net/nigeria-news/mend-commander-others-alive-says-sss/

Chyz*:

But Jos remains as flammable as it was back only a couple of weeks ago . . .

http://nigerianbulletin.com/2011/03/24/jos-crisis-police-confirm-death-of-three-the-punch/

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=31221

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103090509.html

Chyz*:

Buhari did not promote Islam back in 84/85. If anything, the millitary governors actually did not address Nigerians as people from different ethnic groups. That to me is one of the few positives we should have retained.

Election 1993 would not have happened if Nigerians were as divided as they are today. Today, we are not only self-conscious of the other's religion but ethnicity, even zone . . . it is ridiculous!  PDP has not only made sure to benefit from dividing the nation into regions and ethnic groups again but the divide also aids them in retaining control over the man different peoples.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by dayokanu(m): 3:12am On Apr 04, 2011
Ileke idi

I am proud of you
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Chyz2: 3:31am On Apr 04, 2011
Kobojunkie:

This is not true  . . . . even the FG and SSS now acknowledge MEND is still a problem, not some political boys as you claim

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103162122171

http://africa.world247.net/nigeria-news/mend-commander-others-alive-says-sss/

This should sort out all of the fake claims and accusations in the falsity you've just posted above.Breaks it down as well:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/11763-jonathan-receives-ex-militants-rejects-okahs-claim-boyloaf-ateke-tom-dokubo-asari-absolve-mend-okah-remanded-in-joburg-prison

But Jos remains as flammable as it was back only a couple of weeks ago . . .

http://nigerianbulletin.com/2011/03/24/jos-crisis-police-confirm-death-of-three-the-punch/

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=31221

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103090509.html

Before I start, i laugh at the claim as as flammable as it was two weeks ago. As if to say it was on fire as the previous times. The articles of the comments made of those in Enugu and Ogun are recollections of the events which even extents to before Goodluck was presidido. Does not say mayhem is going on as we speak. Also, the other article you posted is of 3 people being killed, hostility is hostility, thats the way it is in Naigeria, but i guess you've forgotten. undecided

Buhari did not promote Islam back in 84/85. If anything, the millitary governors actually did not address Nigerians as people from different ethnic groups. That to me is one of the few positives we should have retained. Election 1993 would not have happened if Nigerians were as divided as they are today.  PDP has not only made sure to benefit from dividing the nation into regions and ethnic groups again but the divide also aids them in retaining control over the man different peoples.

I never said Buhari promised Islam in 84/85. Go back and reread my post. As for 1993,nigerians were just as divided then as they are now so you comment on that makes no sense. Bad example. As the claim of PDP,lets get this straight I am for GEJ. Nigeria has always been divided, that's no secret. We are not the same. Regional division was installed in nigeria even before GEJ was even born, so what are you talking about? undecided
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Kobojunkie:
This should sort out all of the fake claims and accusations in the falsity you've just posted above.Breaks it down as well:

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/11763-jonathan-receives-ex-militants-rejects-okahs-claim-boyloaf-ateke-tom-dokubo-asari-absolve-mend-okah-remanded-in-joburg-prison
Unfortunately, even the President had to swallow his words from back in October. The above does not sort or do any of the such you claim. If you look at the dates of the articles I posted, you will see that the tone of the President and the SSS has changed since the October Gaffe by Jonathan.

So again, MEND is being hounded by the SSS and the FG now, not some political boys as you claim. The nation is now aware that MEND is the problem.

Chyz*:

Before I start, i laugh at the claim as as flammable as it was two weeks ago. As if to say it was on fire as the previous times. The articles of the comments made of those in Enugu and Ogun are recollections of the events which even extents to before Goodluck was presidido. Does not say mayhem is going on as we speak. Also, the other article you posted is of 3 people being killed, hostility is hostility, thats the way it is in Naigeria, but i guess you've forgotten. undecided

Actually, those are calls by people who know of the situation in Jos . . . I stayed away from posting  articles that actually reported on possible rise in violence in the area as we speak . The people in Ogun and Enugu are now calling on the UN to come in since their own government has failed them, it seems!

Imagine if people in the US were calling on the UN to come with a riot. That would be an indictment on the government's capacity to secure them.

Chyz*:
I never said Buhari promised Islam in 84/85. Go back and reread my post. As for 1993,nigerians were just as divided then as they are now so you comment on that makes no sense. Bad example. As the claim of PDP,lets get this straight I am for GEJ. Nigeria has always been divided, that's no secret. We are not the same. Regional division was installed in nigeria even before GEJ was even born, so what are you talking about? undecided

Your post states that he promoted religious bigotry and that is the statement I say is false. As for 1983, Nigerians were not as divided, I am sorry. Back then people had to LEARN to accept the others. That is how we get to the point where you have people from different ethnicities living amongst themselves in the 80s. The division was not as open as what you have today-- and the government then did not openly PROMOTE THE DIVIDE in the way you have it today.  So yes, that example was apt.

You are for PDP if you are voting for Goodluck Jonathan. Please at least accept the truth of your stance -- and no, again, the military governors did not promote the division as you have it today. For one, back then you had Governors and civil servants serving in states they were not even from. They had to be just as accountable even there as if they were serving in their own state of birth.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by efisher(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Even if husband and wife fight in their own house, some people will still blame GEJ!

Back to the topic:

Few Years down the road GE[/b]J:
1. Finally power sector reforms takes its full course and the nation witnesses tremendous improvement in availability and quality of service.
2. Huge influx of foreign investors due to renewed global confidence in the Nigerian Economy.
3. Improvement in the energy sector with the PIB, development of gas for local consumption and reduced importation of petroleum product.
4. Improved anti-corruption policies and stronger legal system due to new mix of legislators and increased awareness
5. More focus on education to meet the needs of the booming economy.
6. Huge boost in the agricultural sector.
7. Improvement in the entertainment / media industry.
8. Tremendous improvement in employment levels due to a combination of the above as well as new policies aimed specially at providing jobs.

[b]Few Years down the road Ribadu:

1. Great focus on the power sector, may encounter start off problems but will take off astronomically once settled.
2. Huge influx of foreign investors due to renewed global confidence in the Nigerian Economy.
3. Energy sector reforms may suffer a huge set back due to the new government in place.
4. Improved anti-corruption policies (may be the most efficient)
5. Appointment of highly competent individuals in all areas of government.
6. Uprising in the Niger Delta due to uncertainty of the Amnesty programme. (May be critical for the success of the government)
7. More focus on education
8. New ideology may emerge for public service.

Few years down the road BB (As a result of his approach to government):
1. Millions of court cases for all manner of reasons including terminated government projects/contracts.
2. Probes, Probes, Probes and Probes leading nowhere
3. Economic standstill and higher levels of unemployment
4. Upsurge of militancy and religious tensions all over the country.
5. Massive exit of companies from Nigeria due to high levels of uncertainty.
6. Waves of Strikes and Industrial Actions.
7. Deterioration of the power sector.
8. Increased intensity of NASS boxing and wrestling rounds with several threats of impeachment.

In summary, we are at the brink of a serious economic and technological breakthrough. GEJ will be in the best position to consolidate on these several pending issues. Ribadu's ACN has also proven that they can sail through and BUILD ON what PDP has done even if they have so many start-up problems. BB will set us back and after 4 years of pursuing shadows, Nigerians will look back and regret. Even if the BB government means well with the probes, how long do you think the hungry citizens can wait for the probes to be over? During the debate, Buhari categorically said he will not make further investments until he probes the last 12years! A more reasonable approach is to Probe and also invest at the same time, more like the Ribadu approach.

I say we give GEJ this chance till 2015. I support a strong, coordinated, vibrant, competent and focussed opposition in 2015.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Eziachi: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Bias against who?
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Eziachi: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Sometime based on some of you guys arguement,whether you are too young to know what happened or don't know Nigeria at all.
Buhari was a head of state from among members of SMC and never a president. He did not not have a VP and the chief of staff supreme headquaters are never termed as number two until OBJ govt in 1976, when shehu Yar Adua was planted there to checkmate OBJ.
So the SMC distribute all the post including the one Buhari was occupying and despite the misguided bias against Buhari, those that knew the fact knew that the likes of Vatsa, IBB, Bako, Abacha, Dogonyaro, Useni and others started planning the 1984 coup before they involved Buhari. He was an outsider in 1984.
Until Babangida no military ruler addressed himself as president but we later realised why.

Buhari along with Idiagbon were genuinely determined to clean up Nigeria after Shagari and then quickly hand over power back to politicians, he has no materialistic ambition in mind for coming into govt but unbeknown to himself/Idiagbon, others has other ideas. They came with materialistic intentions and has no immedite plan to return power to the civilians, then they now view Buhari/Idiagbon as a clog to their plans and ambitions.

That is why they were isolated and then overthrown by the original organisers of the 1984 coup and who according to plan has no intention of handing over power and succeeded in enriching themselves.
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by jason123: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2011
Eziachi:

Sometime based on some of you guys arguement,whether you are too young to know what happened or don't know Nigeria at all.
Buhari was a head of state from among members of SMC and never a president. He did not not have a VP and the chief of staff supreme headquaters are never termed as number two until OBJ govt in 1976, when shehu Yar Adua was planted there to checkmate OBJ.
So the SMC distribute all the post including the one Buhari was occupying and despite the misguided bias against Buhari, those that knew the fact knew that the likes of Vatsa, IBB, Bako, Abacha, Dogonyaro, Useni and others started planning the 1984 coup before they involved Buhari. He was an outsider in 1984.
Until Babangida no military ruler addressed himself as president but we later realised why.

Buhari along with Idiagbon were genuinely determined to clean up Nigeria after Shagari and then quickly hand over power back to politicians, he has no materialistic ambition in mind for coming into govt but unbeknown to himself/Idiagbon, others has other ideas. They came with materialistic intentions and has no immedite plan to return power to the civilians, then they now view Buhari/Idiagbon as a clog to their plans and ambitions.

That is why they were isolated and then overthrown by the original organisers of the 1984 coup and who according to plan has no intention of handing over power and succeeded in enriching themselves.

God has blessed you with wisdom!
Re: How Do You See Nigeria Few Yrs From Now If Goodluck Or Buhari Wins by Eziachi: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2011
You don't need a seer to tell you that Jonathan is typical establishment man. People that never achieve anything in their lives outside the perimeter of an organised environment. They never see anything wrong with the system.
Look at the kind of personality surrounding him both at state and national level. Nigeria need a very strong person who is his own man, a man ready to rock the boat without fear of what he will become tomorrow.
This kind of personality is never molded by background as most people born from poor background, often are worse than those born with silver spoon. when given power. On the other hand you can find those born of noble but are radicals and act outside their privilege background like Mandela.
I can see Buhari trying to make to drastic changes but will find himself frustrated by the system.

(1) (Reply)

It Was Painful, I Went To Night Vigil And I Overslept. / Gej Got More Than 400 Thousand Votes In Jigawa, Buhari 600k / Ajimobi Wins In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.