Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (1151 Views)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by chima2011: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2011
I am 22 years old and i want to break up with my boyfriend. He smokes, drinks and abuses me physically. pls i need urgent help

http://stories.com.ng/index.php?qa=1&qa_1=what-is-the-fastest-way-to-breakup-a-loveless-relationship
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2011
St.upid question & case.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by chima2011: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

St.upid question & case.

The complete story(from my mail) says He would not let her go because he threatens her life anytime she starts mentioning breakup or starts avoiding him. so i don't think her case is that st.upid. try and be nice
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 2:16am On Apr 04, 2011
chima2011:

The complete story(from my mail) says He would not let her go because he threatens her life anytime she starts mentioning breakup or starts avoiding him. so i don't think her case is that st.upid. try and be nice

So?isn't that what is supposed to happen when u don't think with ur head?threaten my backside, is she a kid?or is he her only family or hope?i think she should be dumb smart enuff to know how to get herself out!
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by chima2011: 2:19am On Apr 04, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Pweety4me link=topic=638108.msg8045994#msg8045994 date=1301879802]
i think she should be dumb smart enuff to know how to get herself out!

How can she get herself out, ?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 2:23am On Apr 04, 2011
^You advice ur friend!

grin
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by SALady(f): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Send him a phone text message, it goes very very fast.

Now if that's not the fastest way to end a relationship, then I dont know of any other that compares.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by Bojocity: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2011
does he use to smote,drink b4 u dated him if yes u b mumu at 22.and if no tell him u cannot go out with smoka and drinka than quite that wrong relatinoship.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? by obowunmi(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Depends on where the chick is located. If she's abroad, call the cops and have his ass thrown in jail.

(1) (Reply)

A Big Toast To The Nice Guys / Pls How Do I Handle This / Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.