Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,126 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says (184 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says by elizabeth24: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
According to the former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba has stated on the issue going on in the country as he wrote in his Twitter page that "
I Am A Fulani Man But It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming The Streets In 2021"

According to his tweets, It reads below

"I’m a Fulani man, but I can tell you that it doesn’t make sense for cows to be roaming the streets in 2021. Cows should be ranched on a land acquired or rented by the ranchers. By law, land can only be used through rent or purchase. Govt should step forward & clear this out.

"I believe, to reconcile the raging herders crisis is to open proper communication where each knows the laws of the land. All lands in Nigeria, including forests belongs to some entity, FG, SGs, LGs, Company’s or individuals. Thus no land can be used without proper authorization.

"The problem of the Fulani herders is a betrayal from the city Fulanis, who decided, after moving to cities, acquiring wealth & power, but forget to carry the village brothers along, leaving them in a desperate situation. The rich Fulanis must come together & get ranching lands.

"Land issue is as old as humanity, no any state power can give land to anyone where the land is been identified with owners for generations, without purchasing or renting. The rich Fulani’s must come together & assist our fellow brothers to get reaching land or forest for grazing.

"Lack of proper communication to the herders in understanding the law of land use, by bringing the surrounding communities onboard isn’t good enough. It may well be a breeding ground for a circlical conflicts, a very ripe situation for civil war. This must be avoided AT ALL COST."

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/I-Am-A-Fulani-Man-But-It-Makes-No-Sense-For-Cows-To-Be-Roaming-The-Streets-In-2021-Presidential-Aspirant-Adamu-Garba-says.html

Re: It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says by sodiqapril(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Some days this one talks like manebquill some other days he talks like he has sense
Re: It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2021
You can only imagine where he borrowed this little sense from,after all this years.

I'm touched.
Re: It Makes No Sense For Cows To Be Roaming In The Streets- Adamu Garba Says by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2021
He just woke up? Who's he trying to fool? He must realise not everyone is a northerner.

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Says Buhari Lost 6years Of Fighting Insecurity To Service Chiefs / Shocking Evolution Of Crimes Committed By Fulani Herdsmen / NDA (non-disclosure Agreement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.