Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners (62631 Views)

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows / What Buhari Knows Secretly About Tinubu's Ambition / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by obembet(f): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Formal APC presidential aspirant, Hon Adamu Garba has praise President Buhari on how he treated Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB),

He share the message on his Facebook page.

He wrote:

Buhari knows how to handle and care for his prisoners. See how Mr. Kanu is shining

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224695095220463&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Abdul05: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nevertheless,big punishment await himgrin grin

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Nadaken: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't know why people with dots on forehead have no sense

He has not been convicted so how is he a prisoner?

It is not a fight with Buhari but Nigeria state so what are you talking

846 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Joromi1: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin

Same Fendi. My guy never baff for 3 months.

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by loveth360(f): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
This one is talk from pained enemygrin grin

They are angry Kanu remains strong and resolute.

I love you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

484 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Generalkaycee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Adamu dey ment o.

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by BombAttack(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
They are in pains as their plans on MNK never worked

Now they are spreading the gospel for IPOB

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by DOTian: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Say what makes you happy, nobody is bothered!
The important thing is that the fulani oligarchy and her blood gulping atntics in Nigerias politics is on its last lap. With Kanu and his likes, every step must be taken to ensure that you weird looking clan of desert scavengers are herded back to the desert holes from whence you cometh...

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by obembet(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
I will pay him back on his cow app on play store

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by MRDEE01: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am no an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm surprised that he's still wearing the same Fendi.... grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by muykem: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamidi kanu is enjoying watering beans in DSS custody.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Simdyofficial(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
''His prisoners''

Nnamdi kanu is never his prisoner.. Its a process to freedom. God bless Us

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by loveth360(f): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
grin grin grin

Same Fendi. My guy never baff for 3 months.
Na abokis we know that do not bath for more than a month even If he live beside river.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by OssyMalik: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody is fresher than Odemu Garbage the failed Crowwe Bandit

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
They shave him everyday.

Please they should give him one olosho to ease call of nature. The milky liquid is not good if allowed to stay longer in the body.

Let him cool off at least. We advocate for this, he is a human being and deserve some amorous wellbeing to be fit.

I know there are pleasurable high classy prostitutes in abuja, give him one atleast he is a leader not just a leader but to a terrorist group.

DSS please continue the good work on him.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Maxymilliano(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari knows how to handle and care for his prisoners. See how Mr. Kanu is shining.

This is so funny I forgot to laugh

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Iliveforever(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Even this fOOl they talk where the name of OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU is mentioned, it is finished..

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Moferere: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
He's actually right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Cholls(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
MRDEE01:
is this meant to be a sacarsm or poorly scripted joke?
my brother both

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by jlinkd78(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by fineboynl(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
But his hair and bears already turn White. They had to shave his hair.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by fourboys: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu na legion iswear embarassed embarassed embarassed or can we say THE G.O.A.T ??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Dymaco(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
How can someone say that kanu in prison is more healthier and handsome than some trolls in paradise. grin grin. People get bad mouth joor.
Buhari please increase our allowance. We are dying grin grin. Nnamdi kanu, a man more popular and influential than all the politicians in Nigeria.

Cc:: , udele1, oyiboupdate, ngpatriot, afamed and Juliusmalema

30 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Afamed: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
The fraud must get sense by fire by force

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Collins4u1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nadaken:
I don't know why people with dots on forehead have no sense

He has not been convicted so how is he a prisoner?

It is not a fight with Buhari but Nigeria state so what are you talking

Looks as if horn is growing out there.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Guyman02: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why not exchange place with Kanu and enjoy the Buhari largesse. angry

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Nonexisting1: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Even him enemies can not hide their excitement. Ohamadike aburo guyname, it is earned.

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by rejoice4eva(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
What a cow mentality!!. Is Buhari now Nigeria or constitution?

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by AntiBMC(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Expect nothing less from a fo0l whose name very well means Garbage.
If only his cowwee app could be as visible as those black holes on his forehead. With all the privileges he enjoys from this govt by virtue of being Fulani, he is still a failure. Without that privilege, he'd be an even bigger failure, with almajiri as his side occupation. Vseless thing.

BTW
Where's their criminal super cop, Abba Kyari? He's gone into hiding. He is more or less, also a prisoner. America's prisoner.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by Karrima: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
See the type of people handling the affairs of this country!!!
No wonder they never grow an inch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners by gunners160(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
I would like to say that this country is a joke.I would like to ask a simple question...the so-called online agitation and stay at home, does it benefit you?if yes, would Namdi Kalu do thesame for u if u were in his shoes? think....and let the dead burry themselves

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.