Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency (3030 Views)

Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Is this agency really existing in OYO, What's the meaning

2 Shares

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
You this useless Nyamiri, Fulani are major stakeholders in Oyo state, stop bringing religion into this.
so religion is against INNOVATION?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Pmedia7787: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2021
This bus still moves around in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by christejames(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
That's a rebranded Boko Haram bus.

They are gradually creeping in but will never be allowed to fester or emboldened.

They will surely be kept at bay.
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by istina: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
It seems like a yorubalised version of Boko Haram
Boko haram says Formal education is a sin and so should be eradicated
This center says Innovation should be eradicated so they and Boko are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by EmptyGarden(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
You this useless Nyamiri, Fulani are major stakeholders in Oyo state, stop bringing religion into this.
See fresh madness.
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by ShackWes(f): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
SW has been surrounded

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2021
EmptyGarden:

See fresh madness.
grin major stake holders o
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by tamdun: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2021
This is the reason almost all tribe in Nigeria hates Igbo, u are not the only tribe in Nigeria but u people are nuisance, what is ur problem with Yoruba, leave us alone, we will defend ourselves from herdsmen, we have never and will never ask for ur help

2 Likes

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Nyami.ri people on the loose.

Recycling old picture
You mean they are no longer functioning, someone said he sees them around IBADAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2021
tamdun:
This is the reason almost all tribe in Nigeria hates Igbo, u are not the only tribe in Nigeria but u people are nuisance, what is ur problem with Yoruba, leave us alone, we will defend ourselves from herdsmen, we have never and will never ask for ur help
WONDERING WHAT SPEAKS HATE IN THIS POST

2 Likes

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by elhakiimed(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
so religion is against INNOVATION?

I'm sorry to say this sir/ma but this statement is rather ignorant because the innovation in this context means religious innovation. It's a common thing among Muslims to say the religion should stay pristine without innovation in it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2021
elhakiimed:

I'm sorry to say this sir/ma but this statement is rather ignorant because the innovation in this context means religious innovation. It's a common thing among Muslims to say the religion should stay pristine without innovation in it.
can we now understand why we are stagnant as we call it "A NATION?"

Can we now understand we shouldn't be co existing in one country?

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by omowolewa: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by elhakiimed(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
can we now understand why we are stagnant as we call it "A NATION?"

Can we now understand we shouldn't be co existing in one country?

Now I see the problem is not the context but your understanding of the word "innovation". FYI in Islam innovation is two kinds. Religious innovation and general innovation. General innovation in technology, science, etc is encouraged. But innovating new ideologies into religion is condemned.

Education is the basis of Islam. A scholar called Muhammad ibn Sireen once said, "without doubt knowledge is this religion , so look from who you take your religion (knowledge).".

It is shameful hypocrisy for any learned person to separate Islam from learning and contributing positively to the society. Please learn about Islam before you judge.

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07 you are needed here.
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Sammy07: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sam.my07 you are needed here.

Why mentioning me?
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Sammy07: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
Kwashiman:
[/s]
Too many wanna be Yoruba on this for um
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
elhakiimed:

Now I see the problem is not the context but your understanding of the word "innovation". FYI in Islam innovation is two kinds. Religious innovation and general innovation. General innovation in technology, science, etc is encouraged. But innovating new ideologies into religion is condemned.

Education is the basis of Islam. A scholar called Muhammad ibn Sireen once said, "without doubt knowledge is this religion , so look from who you take your religion (knowledge).".

It is shameful hypocrisy for any learned person to separate Islam from learning and contributing positively to the society. Please learn about Islam before you judge.

As the description of that AGENCY said its to eradicate innovation and to establish sunna which in order words sunna means Sharia....then the only innovation here that sharia accepts is the innovation that only promotes Islamic faith and teachings , what then happens when you're in the same country, community, compound, office or school with someone that uses an innovation that doesn't promote Islamic faith and teaching?
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by tamdun: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
WONDERING WHAT SPEAKS HATE IN THIS POST
Better open ur eyes
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
tamdun:

Better open ur eyes
approach me intelligently if you have none...its OK just stop quoting me
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Why mentioning me?
you are our in-law
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Too many wanna be Yoruba on this for um
But the guy is saying the truth grin
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by tamdun: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
approach me intelligently if you have none...its OK just stop quoting me
This is a public forum, leave if you don't want me to quote you
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
tamdun:

This is a public forum, leave if you don't want me to quote you
Bia! go to KID SECTION I saw it the other day...I think it was added recently you will like it they have all these colorful things and they share sweets there too
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by AlfaB: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2021
These yoruba-fulani should be kept in the SW. Let them not dare enter Lagos o.
Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by elhakiimed(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:

As the description of that AGENCY said its to eradicate innovation and to establish sunna which in order words sunna means Sharia....then the only innovation here that sharia accepts is the innovation that only promotes Islamic faith and teachings , what then happens when you're in the same country, community, compound, office or school with someone that uses an innovation that doesn't promote Islamic faith and teaching?

I'm aware of the agency's activity in the north central but it has nothing to do with non-muslims. They target Muslims innovating baseless ideologies into the religion for personal gains. For example when some Muslims celebrate the birth of Muhammad, peace be upon him, they are doing bidah (innovation ) because that action has no evidences from the companions of the prophet and earlier generations. So this organization will publicly condemn such acts by enlightening people of what is right and wrong.

I'm not associated with the organization but that's what I know about it.

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
tamdun:

Say it again won ki gboran. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Old Picture From Oyo, Please What's The Meaning Of This Agency by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
elhakiimed:

I'm aware of the agency's activity in the north central but it has nothing to do with non-muslims. They target Muslims innovating baseless ideologies into the religion for personal gains. For example when some Muslims celebrate the birth of Muhammad, peace be upon him, they are doing bidah (innovation ) because that action has no evidences from the companions of the prophet and earlier generations. So this organization will publicly condemn such acts by enlightening people of what is right and wrong.

I'm not associated with the organization but that's what I know about it.

Now take hisbah for example they are not targeting Muslims selling alcohol because no Muslim will sell alcohol in public but none Muslims sells alcohols in public and are being patronised publicly by none Muslims...and most times you have this law being more superior than state law....isn't that a call for concern in a supposed secular state? Because as I just said the sunna is just same as Sharia

(1) (2) (Reply)

See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO / When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) / Owerri Again Lockdown For Peter Obi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.