Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road (61164 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by foreshore(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:
According to Elevation News and other numerous Twitter users, Fulani herdsmen kidnapped bus passengers along Benin-Ore road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNJ7sC1TTg

https://twitter.com/ElevationToday/status/1353601775715164160

Who will order the arrest of Killer Herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by PissfulProtester: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
You sure say na fulanis herdsmen do this one so

We should put on our intellectual cap and have a good sense of judgment
You have made sense this time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by akigbemaru: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:
According to Elevation News and other numerous Twitter users, Fulani herdsmen kidnapped bus passengers along Benin-Ore road.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by pongwa(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:

that's not herders

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nwaide01: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Kingpele:
Bia, I don't want to think that many criminals are now hiding behind fulani attire to commit some atrocities ,it is definitely possible ,now we don't hear of notorious kingpins and their boys ,every criminal act is now associated with fulani herders but it serve them right ,if they respected themselves and live peacefully with their hosts over the years no one would have impersonated their tribe
I am moved to agreed with you assertions above but the statistics so far didn't rhyme with it. All the arrested kidnappers so far are Fulani and the rescued victims all said that their kidnappers are Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Ideadoctor(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
funny Fulani, they think they are brave and fearless, no they are not,they have never been brave,never been fearless, they are big cowards, but it surprising how they had ceased reins of power wherever they go,the answer is simple, Fulani are people who make use of opportunities, they make use of the opportunity of the struggle between the Hausa royalty and the mekunus to instigate a jihad, after the inner struggle had weakened the Hausa states, they used the opportunity of the tussle between afonja and alaafin to fall the Oyo empire,today they are using the opportunity of Fulani presidency to conquer civilized regions, the point is that,they make use of opportunity.

Now how do we tackle them?, 1) make them lose the presidential and federal back up 2) go brutal with them, when they kill five from you,kill ten from them,use their method against them. 3) don't ever,ever,ever,ever underestimate them, a tiny opportunity can serve them well 4) forget about the " not all Fulani are killers " notion, believe me,Fulani will choose to please their killer brother than to be faithful to the conquered tribes ( as they call us) 5) don't sell them lands.

if the above could be followed, you will know that Fulani are supposed to be victims all along, I swear down Fulani are cowards,I credit Hausas with bravery,but Fulani are big cowards,they attack from behind and immediately retreat to the forest, is that bravery or cowardice? Hausa would stand and fight even though it will cost him is life,that is bravery, not kidnapping people and running away. Fellow Nigerian,for now,let just unite as southerners, so that this oppression would stop,let support our freedom fighters, let put aside all religious faction and come together and put an end to this herdsmen menace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by boom99(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Na flight sure pass.... Ground no level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by IYANGBALI: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
These Fulani hens men are going to course war in this country if Buhari doesn’t call them to other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2021
EVERY CRIME IS NOW BLAMED ON FULANI

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Nwaide01:
I am moved to agreed with you assertions above but the statistics so far didn't rhyme with it. All the arrested kidnappers so far are Fulani and the rescued victims all said that their kidnappers are Fulani.

Show us the statistics

How did they know they are fulani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by nasoeb: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
We need a Sunday Igboho in every single southern state.
If you want to maintain this line of speaking truth, then let's call a spade a spade. Am not igbos pls (you can check my thread, full Ijaw man) the yorubas are the betrayals and known for backstabbing. When you guys are ready, am sure the igbos too will be more than willing. We ss are ever ready. But know this, the day fulanis start trying this shiit in any Ijaw land, then start giving testimony because your prayers are answered. Make them kill any Ijaw man then see craze, na extinction we go send all fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Well.....I'm not sure Fulanis are responsible for this

If they really are.....I just see a lot of us coming here to show our grievances,where are the youths that stood up to protest #endsars ....why are we in addition with our parents not protesting again for this(since this concerns us all?).saying all this on Nairaland is really not going to change things I tell you.more drastic actions needs to be taken

I say all this but I've forgotten this is Nigeria.......we learnt our lessons from endsars protest.,shit ain't gon change

It is well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Tvibes001(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show us the statistics

How did they know they are fulani?
When you see a fulani you will surely know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Tvibes001:

When you see a fulani you will surely know.

You don't know?

Do you even know how an hausa man looks like talkless of a fulani man

What will fulani herdmen gain in kidnapping people when he has cattle to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Tvibes001(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't know?

Do you even know how an hausa man looks like talkless of a fulani man

What will fulani herdmen gain in kidnapping people when he has cattle to attend to.

That's the question you need to ask your brethren.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Olisehinnocent: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
You finally want to go ur own way abi So Nnamdi Kanu is no longer miscreant

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Lamasta(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Someone cannot travel in peace again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ransomed: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Garba Shehu will become deaf and dumb.
Lauretta is now blind because herdsmen are performing their official duties as approved by presidency.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Keemsleek005(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Kingpele:
Bia, I don't want to think that many criminals are now hiding behind fulani attire to commit some atrocities ,it is definitely possible ,now we don't hear of notorious kingpins and their boys ,every criminal act is now associated with fulani herders but it serve them right ,if they respected themselves and live peacefully with their hosts over the years no one would have impersonated their tribe

So right, as much as these notorious herders new pisses me up, we just need to understand people will take advantage of situations, and that is what they doing now. I just tire of all these security agencies. Why cant they control these mad herders once and for all?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Tvibes001:

That's the question you need to ask your brethren.

Cattle is wealth

Cattle is money

Why then will a fulani that has money now kidnap you.

What will he gain?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Masterkernel1: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We own Nigeria

Your own poverty, Illiteracy and insurgency. Keep your mess in the West.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by onuman: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Those who want continuation of this one Nigeria, your punishment is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by nonhuman(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O Lord Arise and let the Pepetrators of these evil be Scattered! In the Name of JESUS... Amen
perpetrators are in aso villa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by cbi24: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Masterkernel1: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:

Unite what? Kindly fight your battle, once they dangle presidency to your people they will leave the Southern union.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Okfrank25: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We own Nigeria
You don't even know where u come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We own Nigeria

You are an empty soul. You can never own anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by aniodoqwu: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
I don't know if these elements think this government will remain in power for ever? Are they imagining what will happen to them and their businesses once a southern president comes to power? Buy sense now ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.