Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road (61167 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / The Benin-Ore Road: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by ogbonti: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
juniorstar:
its high time every Nigerian is given the privilege to carry arms just like they do in the US.

long over due
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Akanbiedu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
How did they know it was the Fulanis that did it? Eyewitness, police?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by FairAdvocate(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
It will never be well with buhari, his children and his generations...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by FairAdvocate(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Akanbiedu:
How did they know it was the Fulanis that did it? Eyewitness, police?
slowpoke keep asking senseless questions o...ode
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Akanbiedu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
FairAdvocate:

slowpoke keep asking senseless questions o...ode

I see you are a very FAIR advocate. Continue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by salford1: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kingpele:
Bia, I don't want to think that many criminals are now hiding behind fulani attire to commit some atrocities ,it is definitely possible ,now we don't hear of notorious kingpins and their boys ,every criminal act is now associated with fulani herders but it serve them right ,if they respected themselves and live peacefully with their hosts over the years no one would have impersonated their tribe
Until they get hold of someone close you know, then you would realise that they are Fulani herdsmen.

I remember about a decade ago when a neighbor was kidnapped by this same Fulani herdsmen on his way to NYSC camp in the north. He was taken along the middle belt area. Luckily for him, they freed him because the herdsmen discovered that he was an alfa (Muslim cleric), and they also found a Quran in his pocket. Still, they broke his wrist before letting him go. Others might not be so lucky
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Bede2u(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
We need a Sunday Igboho in every single southern state.
yorubas eh ahhhh. I fear who no fear Una.
Suddenly we now need igboho in every state. Because he is yoruba abi? Meanwhile lamidi cownu should be hanged for doing the same thing? Now we need southern unity because yorubas are feeling the heat ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Akanbiedu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
salford1:

Until they get hold of someone close you know, then you would realise that they are Fulani herdsmen.

I remember about a decade ago when a neighbor was kidnapped by this same Fulani herdsmen on his way to NYSC camp in the north. He was taken along the middle belt area. Luckily for him, they freed him because the herdsmen discovered that he was an alfa (Muslim cleric), and they also found a Quran in his pocket. Still, they broke his wrist before letting him go. Others might not be so lucky

It is possible it is them, even most likely but people must show restraint. hasty generalization does not help investigators. At the same time, other criminals can capitalize knowing the blame will go somewhere else.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Jonathan39: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
We don't need Sunday igboho. We have Nnamdi Kanu, lets see if your Sunday will stand the test of time. Time is everything
dplordx:
A friend in the military told me that Bokoharam are gradually shifting their operation into Southern Nigeria under the guise of herdsmen.
He said half of those they kidnap in the north are now villagers who dont have money. They need money to keep funding their Jihad, and since they can't penerate Abuja, they are gradually circling the South. Its just a shame that the South remains divided even when our houses are on fire.
Can you imagine a total bastard like Makinde, because of his political differences trying to placate the Fulanis? Because you are in the PDP, you are trying to spoil your brothers image and trying to make Aketi looks bad, and making his decision to evict Fulani look unconstitutional?
Well, the same goes for every single southern governor, and that useless slowpoke called Osinbajo---I mean that man is useless than feces...Anyways, I just hope the Southerners don't think this is a Yoruba problem, because the Yorubas will eventually get rid of the Fulani and when they leave our land, they are coming for either the SS or SE.
The earlier we unite and form a Southern Movement against the North, the better is it... I even think 2023 should be a southern ticket vs the north...
F****K the whole North!!! Its time we divorce and end this rubbish marriage of a large mentally undeveloped people ruling an educated and enlightened few who provide the bulk of the funds for running their rubbish Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by aryzgreat: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Education is free but Intelligence is rare. I can't see in my comment where I said SE condemned Igboho. Please prove me wrong. I only urged the 2 regions to also do the needful because of the spate of kidnapping , rape and killings by the dreaded herders in their regions so that there would be peace. What have I done wrong to deserve that insult? Those attacking igboho and condemning amotekun are the northerners, bigots, sycophants and myetti Allah.

It's always good to read comments before responding. I doubt if you did.

Eriokanmi:
And some bad elements would be faulting the activities of Sunday Igboho and amotekun. Mrcheww. I urge the south South amd south east to also do the needful instead of condemning the legitimate activities of Sunday Igboho and amotekun all in the name of hate and politics They're even worse hit by these terrorists activities. Every life matters

Don't be smart by half. The boldened means what? You urge them to support..... instead of condemning in the name of hate and politics.

I can see how your intelligence is expressed in English
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Idaytesj29(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
dumahi:

You will soon see...

Fellow Nigerians, as you can see, these people are out for us. In case you don't know, this is still testing the mic. But, there should be NO cause for alarm. The WORST thing we can do to ourselves is to panic before the Devil. Instead, RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU (James 4:7).He will flee as the coward that he is.

Since my elementary school days, I have noticed that ALL BULLIES ARE COWARDS. When you stand up to them, they melt. Other tribes produced the President but they didn't use the opportunity to victimize them. But now, see what they are doing just because they feel that they have the Federal might behind them - as the cowards that they are. Haven't you noticed that, without their son being in Aso Rock, they can only come to fight you when you are sleeping? Of course, it's because they are real cowards.

So, don't fear the threats of these Devils. Instead, click here & see how to easily deal with them very fast. We gave them the power they are abusing and using against us and WE can take back the power. Yes, yes, yes, WE CAN. Thank you.

This is the last time a fulani man will be president of this country as long as it still stand as Nigeria before we all go our separate ways
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by yeman1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
This ppl are very everyday they commit bad thing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by JooEeL(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:

Nice writeup. Honestly that Makinde guy f*ck up but does not come as a full surprise though.

2 Igbohos, 2 MNKs, 2 Felas, 2 Koikis are more than enough to end this damn country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by davidque: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
How did they know that it was Fulani herdsmen. I hope we all haven't forgotten that we had hardened criminals in every state even before the bandit herdsmen took over the trade. Fulani herdsmen may be top in terms of kidnappings but not all kidnap situations are done by them. My class mate was kidnapped last month in Benin and taken into the creeks by Niger delta hoodlums before ransome was paid for his release
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by DOCU(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Best time for this country to break up is now....

Because the Yorubas are the receiving end, Nigeria should break. Is it not the same injustice that Igbos have been complaining about for more than 50 years now. Come and divide the country, let me see you naaa. We remain one. A Fulani man will rule again in 2023. The stupidity of the Yorubas has begun to hunt them already.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by luluosas(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
The earlier the South brace up for self defense, the better for us here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
So we can't attack fulano/herdsmen as a form of protest like the endsars?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
END FULANI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Eriokanmi: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
aryzgreat:

Don't be smart by half. The boldened means what? You urge them to support..... instead of condemning in the name of hate and politics.

I can see how your intelligence is expressed in English
I set a trap...hahaha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by OyinO: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O Lord Arise and let the Pepetrators of these evil be Scattered! In the Name of JESUS... Amen

Same thing you people said during Leah Sharibu but no Lord has risen up. He continues to sit down in his boring Greek Heaven while things get outta hand. It's pitiable. What a shame?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by jjxxx: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:

It is already happening in the south South region. In a town called obiaruku, herdsmen are busy killing and raping their women. But the good news is that the youths and vigilantees are fighting back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by OyinO: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are in a Civil War but the dumb youths are busy playing nairabet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by OyinO: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
TrueChristians:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

But he left them to be kidnapped in broad daylight? How are you better than those people that were kidnapped? How did you know the Lord God will go with you? Are you not deceiving yourself? Those people prayed before hitting the roads.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Ezini(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
O Lord Arise and let the Pepetrators of these evil be Scattered! In the Name of JESUS... Amen

Oh Lord arise
Let your enemies scatter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by tesstess(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
You sure say na fulanis herdsmen do this one so

We should put on our intellectual cap and have a good sense of judgment .....

Oh....baby girl....you dey feel say na only weed, alcohol, bombing and banging pussy i sabi?
Its the Fulani's herdsmen because I know someone whose relative was among the passengers captured. They were demanding for #1m ransom to release her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by kevwemike: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
dumahi:

You will soon see...

Fellow Nigerians, as you can see, these people are out for us. In case you don't know, this is still testing the mic. But, there should be NO cause for alarm. The WORST thing we can do to ourselves is to panic before the Devil. Instead, RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU (James 4:7).He will flee as the coward that he is.

Since my elementary school days, I have noticed that ALL BULLIES ARE COWARDS. When you stand up to them, they melt. Other tribes produced the President but they didn't use the opportunity to victimize them. But now, see what they are doing just because they feel that they have the Federal might behind them - as the cowards that they are. Haven't you noticed that, without their son being in Aso Rock, they can only come to fight you when you are sleeping? Of course, it's because they are real cowards.

So, don't fear the threats of these Devils. Instead, click here & see how to easily deal with them very fast. We gave them the power they are abusing and using against us and WE can take back the power. Yes, yes, yes, WE CAN. Thank you.
this is not the time to pray , this is the time to fight
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by gasparpisciotta: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
DOCU:

Because the Yorubas are the receiving end, Nigeria should break. Is it not the same injustice that Igbos have been complaining about for more than 50 years now. Come and divide the country, let me see you naaa. We remain one. A Fulani man will rule again in 2023. The stupidity of the Yorubas has begun to hunt them already.

At the end of it all both tribes would not mind a divorce
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Lightorder: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Best time for this country to break up is now....
we are breaking up nowhere. Breakup? Are we all now Igbos , iPad or is NK right?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Lightorder: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
dplordx:
SS and SE own no be noise o. If they should bring it on
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road by Lightorder: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
ajebuter:
Nigeria has become kidnapping capital of Africa like-play, like-play

And our government is choosing to play politics with it..

Sooner than later, citizens' protests will rock this nation and our political class would be incapable of controlling the angry masses..

E go shock government soon
you get sense, bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.