Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

aaaaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / aaaaa (2199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2007
aaaa
Re: aaaaa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
What a shame!

Even a man from the land of AIDS now has the guts to be looking for a Naija babe.

We have lost our respect!
Re: aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2007
aaaaa?
Re: aaaaa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2007
duiker2001:

Hi Michelin

Don't make the mistake of generalizing. I am proud to be from South Africa, and we do have a problem of AIDS but does it mean we are all bad people? I accept Nigerians as my brothers and sisters since we are africans! And i don't nigerians too all be scammers, pimps and druglords,

I don't see race or tribe, all i see is a common african bond, and if i like you as woman must i ignore my feelings for you because you are Nigerian? Or because i am South African?

Well seeing you in Italy, maybe you too good for Africa?

What I sensed in your post is this: "you are looking for a Nigerian girl to have fun with"; as if they were just good for this. Foreigners who come to my country looking for a girl to exploit has no sympathy from me no matter who he is.

I can't blame you. Afterall na we create this reputation for ourselves.

Carry go!
Re: aaaaa by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2007
@topic
good luck. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i zip mouth.
Re: aaaaa by kiki(f): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2007
well good luck my brodah no comment
Re: aaaaa by Angelheart: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2007
michelin89:

What a shame!

Even a man from the land of AIDS now has the guts to be looking for a Naija babe.

This is rich!  Very rich!  My goodness Nigerians are known to be scammers and Druglords but, I don't remember meeting a Nigerian and then rubbing that on their faces.

Yes, we do have high HIV statistics in the world but do you know that Nigerians are second and then followed by India?  Did you know? What makes you think this man could just come on-line and look for an ashewo ? You don't think he can get that from the streets without flinching

My mzantsi brother (Duiker), I don't know if oa bua, uya thetha or uya khuluma. My advise is: Hlokomela/Qhaphela!

PS:  Out of all names you choose DUIKER lol
Re: aaaaa by Hazeleyed(f): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2007
michelin89:

What a shame!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, una no go kill me for here, land of Aids indeed.u forgot to add rape, aahh Naija babes una don hear am.This is rich! Very rich! My goodness Nigerians are known to be scammers and Druglords but, I don't remember meeting a Nigerian and then rubbing that on their faces.

Angelheart:

This is rich! Very rich! My goodness Nigerians are known to be scammers and Druglords but, I don't remember meeting a Nigerian and then rubbing that on their faces.

Yes, we do have high HIV statistics in the world but do you know that Nigerians are second and then followed by India? Did you know? What makes you think this man could just come on-line and look for an ashewo ? You don't think he can get that from the streets without flinching

My mzantsi brother (Duiker), I don't know if oa bua, uya thetha or uya khuluma. My advise is: Hlokomela/Qhaphela!

PS: Out of all names you choose DUIKER lol

michelin tyre na u dem dey curse ooo.no take am easy with am.oya fire,
Re: aaaaa by benit(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
u come choose to come ph wey dem no go pity u at all?
But dos kind of babes no dey 4 nairaland oh.
Just go any club make dem syphone u till u gho borrow moni tak go back to ya village
Re: aaaaa by Hazeleyed(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
benit:

u come choose to come ph wey them no go pity u at all?
But dos kind of babes no dey 4 nairaland oh.
Just go any club make them syphone u till u gho borrow moni tak go back to ya village

hohohohohohohhohahahahahahahahah, true talk my brother, ,e good as u tell am,
Re: aaaaa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2007
Angelheart:

This is rich!  Very rich!  My goodness Nigerians are known to be scammers and Druglords but, I don't remember meeting a Nigerian and then rubbing that on their faces.

Have I also met the poster? So how I take rob am for him face? You see I have not yet developed the power to travel through the net so I am sorry I never rob anything for anybody face.

Angelheart:

Yes, we do have high HIV statistics in the world but do you know that Nigerians are second and then followed by India?Did you know?

Wetin concern me with India? I ask u for statistics? No! Don't you know that in the next year dictionary your country shall be written as a synonym of AIDS? Well I have told you. As you said we are second, you are fisrt. The difference between the number of the infected people is as huge as the Pacific Ocean.

Angelheart:

What makes you think this man could just come on-line and look for an ashewo ? You don't think he can get that from the streets without flinching

I will tell you why he is not looking for one in your country. Because it's either they are dead or they are about to die.

Angelheart:

Wè len e ju w'ai ri oni language nosei ni fi!

Ahahahahhahahhahah! What are u saying in your language? I hope you are telling him to go back to where he belongs, because that's the best advice you can give him as a compatriot.

PS: I also heard that after the men have attacked all the women, the women are now also raping men. If you want the source I'll give it to you.

Ode!
Re: aaaaa by Hazeleyed(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
@michelin,u do well.aahh.God bless u sista, i wan laugh my head comot.make they no sack me for work oo,
@southafrican brother and his sister,,i warned u,didn't i?ohh ohh,i told u to run.u siddon there they look like zuluzulu, na wetin u ask for na hin she give u, olodo,
Re: aaaaa by Angelheart: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
michelin89:

Have I also met the poster? So how I take rob am for him face? You see I have not yet developed the power to travel through the net so I am sorry I never rob anything for anybody face.
Wetin concern me with India? I ask u for statistics? No! Don't you know that in the next year dictionary your country shall be written as a synonym of AIDS? Well I have told you. As you said we are second, you are fisrt. The difference between the number of the infected people is as huge as the Pacific Ocean.
will tell you why he is not looking for one in your country. Because it's either they are dead or they are about to die.
Wè len e ju w'ai ri oni language nosei ni fi!
Ahahahahhahahhahah! What are u saying in your language? I hope you are telling him to go back to where he belongs, because that's the best advice you can give him as a compatriot.
PS: I also heard that after the men have attacked all the women, the women are now also raping men. If you want the source I'll give it to you.
Ode!
Congratulations!!!!! wink I love the act! Ignorance is always been known to be bliss! Carry go!

@Hazeleyed:

I hope you realized how ridiculous you 'soud' chnating in the backround. Total manifastation of stupidity for you there. But sha, that is typically Nigerian style! Keep it up!
Re: aaaaa by ladi78(f): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
wots up with the outbursts and harsh exchange of words
Damn!all the man did was ask to meet someone.Why are y'all on his case?It wasnt a call for a debate.
HIV doesnt discriminate,Nigerians have HIV too.Anyone can be HIV+.
Like they say,"if u have nothing good 2 say,stay quiet".
Ask about most of the Nigerian brothers "in business"  in South Africa,how come they have babies all over the place?Those are the people that need to be lectured because if SA is full of HIV+ individuals,those brothers are carrying the virus and return to Nig to spread it around,abi?.
Duiker asked to meet someone,if no one is interested,that will b the end of that,no need for personal attacks.Live and let live y'all cool
Re: aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaaaa by ssRhino: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2007
Guy we are all one africans, no need to hate the playa, hate the game pls, the guy wants some free kitten, it is up to dem sistas to say No or say Yes, not fair to brand a nation by the epidemic that they ggoing thru, i remember how all we nigerians we condemning Oprah when she was labelling all nigerians as fraud, let us preach love, and be nice to one another.

@Poster, if you are not nice here, i will give u e-slap, however, becareful oh and make sure you dont use and dump my nigerian sistas, u touch like this, na marriage oh,

One love
Re: aaaaa by ladi78(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hey DUIKER smiley,Thanx for the kind words.
So,how is your search going?All the best
Re: aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaaaa by ladi78(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
@DUIKER:Hmm, i wish i could answer that question,that is sth u should ask the individuals you meet because they know whatz up with them.Rships are always "give-and-take" situations so,it all depends on wot they are asking for.
L8r!
P.S
Just sent u e-mail
Re: aaaaa by femionasan(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
Free love!!!! grin grin grin
Re: aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
aaaaa
Re: aaaaa by ladi78(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
@DUIKER
Check ur mail box,sent u mail.
Holla back
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: aaaaa by duiker2001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2007
aaaa
Re: aaaaa by VULCAN(m): 3:53am On Aug 13, 2007
Are you not the same guy who wrote about how you fell in love with a girl you saw at Lagos airport. Now you are loking for some quick action. Too bad so your love could not last 2 months!!!
Re: aaaaa by duikster01: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
So you are looking for someone in naija? What about your wife and 2 daughters at home who believed in you, waited on you…, who would do ANYTHING for you? Is this how you repay them because you cant control yourself? Its such a pity, cos ur family adored you and so very much believed in you………good luck with your search for the "perfect" one……,

(1)

Abstinence, Does It Exist? / Who Can Marry A Guy Ten Years Older Than Her / I'm A Taking Things Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.