Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me (2994 Views)

*the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Every Pussy Has It Dick Size, Know This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Intoboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
The pleasure derived from fuc*king a well to do pussy can not be compared, YES it can't be compared to anything.
I hav had lots of experience wen it comes to relationship matters ad i hav had sex countless num of times ad i must say it all didn't end well, here's a short story

September 1st 2020 i got a call from my girlfriend at around 5am telling me she jus conducted a urine test ad it came positive,jessss!!! My body,soul ad mind woke up immediately i asked her to wait outside her compound with the test slip to prove shes telling the truth ..she agreed,i drove down to her house ad i confirmed she wasn't lying...hmmm i didn't want a child,she was still in school 200l studying political science.
i sat her down ad we talked at length,she said she'd keep the baby while i continue my work buh she will be far from home ad she won't be seen in school neither until she delivers,i have dis room i rented some time ago but i don't go der to stay so i asked her to go stay der while i provide her with everything she'll be needing ad i come visit sometimes if my work will permit until she delivers we didn't plan on telling anyone not even her parents until the baby comes...tho we arranged for a very good lie to tell her mum wen she ask her why she hasn't come home cos she said her mum will kill her if she finds out she's pregnant,i wasn't ready for any wahala so we jus arranged it dat way...hmmmm

We started the whole tin o,ad it was making sense from start not until i got robbed,i lost my phone ad money i lost her contact too,jus for one day...jus for one day the next day i went to check on her ad she had already used drugs to terminate the child she said she called my line incessantly ad it said busy all tru dat i blocked her num so she apparently got exasperated ad decided to terminate the pregnancy,this is where the whole trouble began.

We went to the hospital the next day to conduct scan,the doctor den called me into a secret room ad question me on wat i gave the girl,i told her she took some drugs i knw nothing of ad that is exactly why we av come to check if the baby is fine,she said the drug has shrink the baby ad the baby might not come out normal again dat it's either an slowpoke or sumtin not normal,jesss!!! I'll continue if you all want me to cos I don't knw if this is making sense

Lemme continue anyways...the doctor said the drug she took was clearly an abortion pill buh the weak one that it's either the drug is too weak to terminate the pregnancy or her system is too strong....lolz see wahala i said to my sef.
I asker the doctor wah she'd advise i do,she said i shud wait on God ad come bak in two weeks time to check the growth of the baby again...we left the hospital sha,to beat dis girl dey hungry me buh i jus didn't knw wat to do cos wit the way she was crying it really showed she was remorseful.
Den i started contacting friends, sumtin i neva wanted anybody to knw,a friend of mine directed me to one chemist i went to the man ad he still directed me to dat same female doctor...the same female doctor dat asked me to wait on God...to cut the long story short the same doctor that conducted the scan finally helped us with an abortion buh she collected 35k from me,the mental stress ad emotional trauma i went tru was jus bcus of 3mins enjoyment...wen you Bleep a bitch without condom there's tendency that she'll get pregnant ad wen she gets pregnant don't bother calling God cos he has no hand in ur mata

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Mike008(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
We don't know if it's making sense. We don't also know if you should continue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by bifahs: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Why you go'n ask if it's making sense??
I'm guessing you made this shit up
You should consider writing fiction my niggarr!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by extol1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
this story go sweet gan, let me go and grab my seat

1 Like

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
you're a good story writer brogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Thurmieee: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
mad oh guy. sorry bout that. Thank God you Don escape

1 Like

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Kaydans(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mehn I'm done having sex.(fornication)
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Ikennamurphy: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nothing is free in this world, if it was, we wouldn't value anything. Not even sex is free, it has its own consequences

5 Likes

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Had it being I told u, u wouldnt ve agreed...Thank GOD u knw now
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by DSC7: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Because of 5mins pleasure more than 5 pple helped u commit murder......

Wat a life....

Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by adebankole74596: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mehn I'm done having sex.(fornication)
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by padi94(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by Twelfthman: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
The last line actually made me laugh out loud
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by The5DME(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Didn't read.
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by 444croopy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which is why its more enjoyable when shes your wife.... just pour am dia....s2s style
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by sorority11(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
You said because of 3 mins you went through this trouble.
In conclusion you have just successfully told us you are a 3 minutes man. You for name the unborn child indomie na.
Re: Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me by BrosTem(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2021
"When you bleep a bitch without condom, there's tendency that she gets pregnant and when she gets pregnant, don't bother calling God because God has no hand in that matter"

This statement for me.

(1) (Reply)

Things Shame Will Not Allow U get yourselve. / Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover / A Note To Young Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.